Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is a joke?

That circumcision never was salvific?

You think it's funny that so many believe that because circumcision wasn't required for coverts to hear the gospel that it's not even required for them to keep the Law?...but would rather choose whatever whenever at great compromise with the world and peril to their own salvation?

You think it funny that so many believe that because circumcision wasn't required for Gentiles to hear the gospel that the all He did to destroy the wall which separates Jew from Gentiles was done in vain...for nothing...and His people are some hybrid monstrosity under two sets of laws making heaven a two class apartheid state?

You think it funny that so many believe that because circumcision wasn't required for goyim to hear the gospel that goyim are NOT under the protections of Torah which clearly PROHIBITS bretheren of Isreal to exploit each other with the EVIL of exacting usury...or perpetual debt...or even slavery.

Glad you can laugh at the horror and misery of all this lawlessness...

That is a joke yes? How Satan has counterfeited the truth with the LIE that circumcision was necessary for salvation...as now ALL that was instructed by Him who Created us to provide a more abundant life on this earth and a model for what is in heaven to come is rejected...

Circumcision...lol...I have seen people endure more pain in body modification projects for mere vanity...

But for you it is a joke that the false yoke of "salvation of works" never was around the neck of His people...but instead the law is to distinguish us from who it is for...

"For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"

You know, those who think themselves lawless...those not wearing His yoke...

I said
lolo I think its funny that your still throwing that garbage at me. You seem to have a very high opinion of your own opinion. And I think it is worthless. But you are helping me out so its hard to get up set with you. You keep this thread at the top of the board, for all to see.

keypurr

I said
Jesus delivered us from the old testament law, and you want to put us back under it.
Jesus changed the law, changed the priesthood, annulled the commandments, made the old testament obsolete.

Acts 15:10
10"Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

Rom 2:24-27
24For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
(NKJ)
You do not understand Squeak, in the old testament the commandments were forced on the people. In the new, people want to keep the law out of love for the creator.

It is not a yoke on me to please my God out of love for him and his son. I do it for him, not me. There is a huge gap between the old and the new.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

I said
lolo I think its funny that your still throwing that garbage at me. You seem to have a very high opinion of your own opinion. And I think it is worthless. But you are helping me out so its hard to get up set with you. You keep this thread at the top of the board, for all to see.
He is giving you truth friend, you would be wise to listen to him. The only laws that were hung on the cross are the 600+, not the Ten.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand Squeak, in the old testament the commandments were forced on the people. In the new, people want to keep the law out of love for the creator.

It is not a yoke on me to please my God out of love for him and his son. I do it for him, not me. There is a huge gap between the old and the new.

I said
No its you that don't understand. You are helping satan deceive all those under grace. To cause them to fall from grace.

Gal 5:3-4
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He is giving you truth friend, you would be wise to listen to him. The only laws that were hung on the cross are the 600+, not the Ten.

I said
Jesus did bring 10 of them over to the new testament. And the 10th is given to us as a choice to keep it or not keep it. It is not a law now. But if you make it a law, it will be a law to you. And if anyone hears you make it a law, it is a law to them. But Jesus didn't make it a law. He gave us a choice.

Rom 14:5
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
No its you that don't understand. You are helping satan deceive all those under grace. To cause them to fall from grace.

Gal 5:3-4
3And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Circumcised has nothing to do with the subject matter. The law is not kept to gain salvation, it is kept to please the creator. It is grace that will save us, not works.

John tells us in Revelations that Christ will return for the folks who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Circumcised has nothing to do with the subject matter. The law is not kept to gain salvation, it is kept to please the creator. It is grace that will save us, not works.

John tells us in Revelations that Christ will return for the folks who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I said
It has everything to do with it. Circumcision is what they done in the old testament to prove they are a believer in the old testament.

keypurr

I said
Jesus did bring 10 of them over to the new testament. And the 10th is given to us as a choice to keep it or not keep it. It is not a law now. But if you make it a law, it will be a law to you. And if anyone hears you make it a law, it is a law to them. But Jesus didn't make it a law. He gave us a choice.

5One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

14I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)
I did not make the Law, God did. If you disagree with God's law, take it up with him. To break the law is to sin. I try hard not to sin, my flesh is weak, but the spirit in me is strong. What I do I do for him, not me.

Follow your heart Squeak, I am.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
The new commandments. Jesus commandments are Gods commandments.

John 14:15-16
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
The new commandments. Jesus commandments are Gods commandments.

John 14:15-16
15"If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21"He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48"He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49"For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50"And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)
I believe that Christ was controlled by his God. He kept the commandments of his God, I think he gave the tablets to Moses. His commandments are the same as his Father's. He told you that the Law is forever. Why do you disagree with him?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe that Christ was controlled by his God. He kept the commandments of his God, I think he gave the tablets to Moses. His commandments are the same as his Father's. He told you that the Law is forever. Why do you disagree with him?

I said
Jesus did keep the old testament commandments, He was the only human ever lived that did keep them. No one else ever did. That was why He also changed them in the new testament. And the old testament laws and commandments are still in affect for the whole world. That is what is going to send them all down into the lake of fire. But Jesus made a way for Christian to escape lake of fire. The new testament. But no one can keep them both. If someone doesn't stay in the new testament they don't have the right God or the right Jesus. And they will fall from grace.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
Jesus did keep the old testament commandments, He was the only human ever lived that did keep them. No one else ever did. That was why He also changed them in the new testament. And the old testament laws and commandments are still in affect for the whole world. That is what is going to send them all down into the lake of fire. But Jesus made a way for Christian to escape lake of fire. The new testament. But no one can keep them both. If someone doesn't stay in the new testament they don't have the right God or the right Jesus. And they will fall from grace.

8Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

In the spirit I keep his Law, you can too. It is the flesh that sins flourishes.

Christ promoted the doctrines of his Father. His doctrines are his Father's. He came to do the will of his Father. There was no reason to change the Ten, but there was a reason to change the way the Ten should be kept. Grace will save us, not working for it.

clefty

I said

8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

The doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son...a two for ONE deal ok? You can NOT have two sets of laws especially contradicting ones...

You are right in saying the OT is binding...we however don't escape it with the NT we escape the condemnation of the OT LAW by being IN Him...not the NT...or quoting only the NT...but actually IN Him living and loving JUST AS HE DID...which of course is exactly fulfilling the Law...keeping it...not destroying it...

Living in Him is living JUST AS...and loving JUST AS...which includes the Sabbath...once a week after six days of work...what Mercy what Grace to provide something to prove our love and gratitude and show the world who we wish to be like...and how we wish to live...HIS WILL BE DONE...on earth as it is in heaven...JUST AS

That's how we prove it...establish the law...

What law do you establish Squeaky? Your own or THEIRS? The Father and the Son's...

clefty

In the spirit I keep his Law, you can too. It is the flesh that sins flourishes.

Christ promoted the doctrines of his Father. His doctrines are his Father's. He came to do the will of his Father. There was no reason to change the Ten, but there was a reason to change the way the Ten should be kept. Grace will save us, not working for it.

The amazing thing about the Passover blood is that it covered a host of other sins...nobody was asked if they killed or if they stole or told a lie or dishonored their parents or made idols or fornicated or kept the sabbath...or confessed any desecration of any of these...

It was just have faith and obey and you will be covered...the wrath would pass over...AS IF THEY WERE SINLESS...because they simply marked themselves as HIS...

That is exactly what His blood will do when we "cover ourselves" with it...it will be as if we are sinless...and we will be passed over that last day of God's wrath...

Our faith comes first then we obey...the Passover sacrifice is because we are already saved by faith...not to save us...

It is NOT even a sin offering but a thank offering...

It is then a sacrifice for UNKNOWN sins...just like that first night they were Passed over...not knowing why His WRATH RAGED against them...not knowing their sins...not knowing the law...it points sins out

And as the Roman soldiers nailed Him to the tree that Passover...He asked "forgive them Lord for they know not what they do...." LITERALLY...The TRUE spirit of Passover...even they could have it if they but believed...one soldier did...

May gratitude for such mercy and grace motivate us to continue to obey...as our salvation is now by Him secured...in Him we will be passed over again...as not knowing sin...celebrate with the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

And when the sun rises on you and yours Happy Sabbath Keypurr!...Keeper?...Nice...

clefty

I said
sure the choice is follow Him just as He lived or don't...and be not His not wearing His yoke that signifies you are His...

5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)
this is not Yahushua speaking it is Paul and certainly not about the 4th commandment but something not even in the 10 but which day to fast on...let him eat or not eat...duh

14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Paul again convinced by the One who made all things clean or unclean...so yeah, nothing is unclean of itself but made unclean by one who wishes to be clean...

Just as a tattoo doesn't defile you but well choosing the design, the location on your body and sitting there for hours enduring pain kinda reveals your heart and mind which made the choice before the act began...

Also just like we marry someone publicly AFTER we decide to in our hearts and minds...

Also just like we allow ourselves to be baptized AFTER we choose to do so in our hearts and minds...

Tattoos, marriage, baptism...2 out of 3 clean but all of them permanent and thought of first and then acted on...

And for all three you have to choose a day to act your belief out on...

But the Sabbath...that has been chosen for you...made for you...and you choose to reject it...

clefty

The Law IS forever despite the admininistration of It changing...

Paul and the early apostles were constantly accused of changing the Law...false witnesses were secretly induced to spread the slander and rumor to incite the Jews with the false claims they taught Yahushua had changed the Law and changed the customs and traditions of Moses...the apostles were further accused that they spoke even against the Temple itself and Yah Himself...

(Please note I myself am not claiming these accusations false but the authors of scripture)

Reading back into the NT Christians today do the same thing...they claim Paul and the early apostles taught the law was changed...and they add further insult to injury by insisting its fulfillment (made void, changed or otherwise destroyed) is only in relation to the Sabbath...only when this 1 of the 10 laws is mentioned do Christians go berserker and into full rejection mode...

They project their own rejection of Sabbath unto what they think Jews were claiming, namely that the Sabbath was changed...that Paul and the apostles taught THIS change of Moses' and God...

But Paul is quite clear as to what the Jews were accusing them of...not a change of the Sabbath but that there is One resurrected...

"But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised.” – 1 Cor. 15: 13-15.

Christians repeatedly claim it was the Sabbath which was changed and that the squabble was about that law...when if fact neither Paul nor the slandering Jews were speaking of the Sabbath at all but the law of resurrection.

No wonder Paul kept Sabbaths long after and even the festivals...he knew nothing changed and teaching otherwise would be a lie and hypocrisy...and prove his false accusers true...

I pray we have leaders and heroes as uncompromised as those early followers of the Way...followers of Him resurrected and His way of obeying His Father's Law...since even before the church in the wilderness...

Sun is up...rest and blessings to you Sabbath Keypurr...

keypurr

The doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son...a two for ONE deal ok? You can NOT have two sets of laws especially contradicting ones...

You are right in saying the OT is binding...we however don't escape it with the NT we escape the condemnation of the OT LAW by being IN Him...not the NT...or quoting only the NT...but actually IN Him living and loving JUST AS HE DID...which of course is exactly fulfilling the Law...keeping it...not destroying it...

Living in Him is living JUST AS...and loving JUST AS...which includes the Sabbath...once a week after six days of work...what Mercy what Grace to provide something to prove our love and gratitude and show the world who we wish to be like...and how we wish to live...HIS WILL BE DONE...on earth as it is in heaven...JUST AS

What law do you establish Squeaky? Your own or THEIRS? The Father and the Son's...

The amazing thing about the Passover blood is that it covered a host of other sins...nobody was asked if they killed or if they stole or told a lie or dishonored their parents or made idols or fornicated or kept the sabbath...or confessed any desecration of any of these...

It was just have faith and obey and you will be covered...the wrath would pass over...AS IF THEY WERE SINLESS...because they simply marked themselves as HIS...

That is exactly what His blood will do when we "cover ourselves" with it...it will be as if we are sinless...and we will be passed over that last day of God's wrath...

Our faith comes first then we obey...the Passover sacrifice is because we are already saved by faith...not to save us...

It is NOT even a sin offering but a thank offering...

It is then a sacrifice for UNKNOWN sins...just like that first night they were Passed over...not knowing why His WRATH RAGED against them...not knowing their sins...not knowing the law...it points sins out

And as the Roman soldiers nailed Him to the tree that Passover...He asked "forgive them Lord for they know not what they do...." LITERALLY...The TRUE spirit of Passover...even they could have it if they but believed...one soldier did...

May gratitude for such mercy and grace motivate us to continue to obey...as our salvation is now by Him secured...in Him we will be passed over again...as not knowing sin...celebrate with the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

And when the sun rises on you and yours Happy Sabbath Keypurr!...Keeper?...Nice...

Well posted my brother in Christ.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
It is work trying to keep the commandments of Jesus.

I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

the foolish stand on faith only. The wise have works to prove their faith.

Matt 25:1-4

1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 "Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 "Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 "but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lololol Your an idiot. To be in Jesus is to be in His revelations. The revelations of Jesus Christ.
Which you are not. You have rejected Jesus and His revelations.