Sabbath

clefty

I said
Why does it bother you about the Sabbath if all it is, is a day or rest. You rest one day a week I rest 7 days a week.
You know it is contraverial. So you keep bring it up. Are you trying to get Christians to stumble? You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. So why?

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Hope you resting even more now...

Here is some more reading while you do...

http://www.sabbathtruth.com/sabbath-history/denominational-statements-on-the-sabbath/id/982/catholic

It is about how the church with her tradition changed it from Sabbath and in so doing can claim authority for having done so...

It's not biblical but by an ecclesial mandate the change to Sunday was made...

So when you get back we can discuss since its not in the bible...(it's not)...does the church indeed have the authority to change it?

Hope you can get ready and come back rested and refreshed...

clefty

Why does it bother you about the Sabbath if all it is, is a day or rest. You rest one day a week I rest 7 days a week.

Hey where is everybody? It's Sunday morning!

Interesting to note developments:

According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and final day.

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/days/

It took people hundreds of years to adopt pope Gregory's count...this one is less intrusive...or is it?

This new calendar will now counter what has been believed for centuries by Christians everywhere that Sunday is the first day of the week...

About that first day of the week this is what is supposed to have happened:

Acts 20:7
(7) Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.

1 Corinthians 16:2
(2) On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.

This will now have happened on Monday as Sunday is the new seventh day of the week...oh my...

Note the word day is italicized in both those texts meaning "day" was not in the original Greek...

What is in the Greek is MIA TON SABBATON and there are those that would have you believe that the author needed a work derived from the Hebrew sabbath to denote week...as if the cosmopolitan and sophisticated Greeks didn't have their own words to calculate time...specifically weeks...a seven day count

Now remember too this was written by Jews to Jews or at least ones well versed in "Jewish"custom (I italicized it as it should be understood as OT practice) so immediately a work with Hebrew echoes must mean something extra or more...

And indeed it does...MIA TON SABBATON or "first of sevens" refers to the first of sevens or first of seven weeks to the count of Pentecost...

Note in Acts it there is reference to a period of the days known as the festival of unleavened bread...the first of seven weeks to Pentecost begins within that seven day unleavened bread feast and is known as first fruits...

Nothing there in Acts 20:7 about a worship service with a Lord's supper...there is a specific term in Greek for that event and that term is NOT used as that event did not take place as it was not a worship service because they did not worship on Sunday...phew...hope you followed all that

And well the MIA TON SABBATON of I Corinthians is exactly this first of seven...seven weeks before Pentecost...at this first fruits festival believers were still bringing offerings...

Here we see at this particular first fruit festival the offerings were to be set aside privately at home...and Paul would collect them when he came...they didn't have a church at which to leave them meeting house to house...

But now with the new calendar all this too can be ignored as the seventh day itself has become SUNDAY...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hope you resting even more now...

Here is some more reading while you do...

http://www.sabbathtruth.com/sabbath-history/denominational-statements-on-the-sabbath/id/982/catholic

It is about how the church with her tradition changed it from Sabbath and in so doing can claim authority for having done so...

It's not biblical but by an ecclesial mandate the change to Sunday was made...

So when you get back we can discuss since its not in the bible...(it's not)...does the church indeed have the authority to change it?

Hope you can get ready and come back rested and refreshed...

I said
lolol You really don't get the picture or the concept of Christianity do you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey where is everybody? It's Sunday morning!

Interesting to note developments:

According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and final day.

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/days/

It took people hundreds of years to adopt pope Gregory's count...this one is less intrusive...or is it?

This new calendar will now counter what has been believed for centuries by Christians everywhere that Sunday is the first day of the week...

About that first day of the week this is what is supposed to have happened:

Acts 20:7
(7) Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.

1 Corinthians 16:2
(2) On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.

This will now have happened on Monday as Sunday is the new seventh day of the week...oh my...

Note the word day is italicized in both those texts meaning "day" was not in the original Greek...

What is in the Greek is MIA TON SABBATON and there are those that would have you believe that the author needed a work derived from the Hebrew sabbath to denote week...as if the cosmopolitan and sophisticated Greeks didn't have their own words to calculate time...specifically weeks...a seven day count

Now remember too this was written by Jews to Jews or at least ones well versed in "Jewish"custom (I italicized it as it should be understood as OT practice) so immediately a work with Hebrew echoes must mean something extra or more...

And indeed it does...MIA TON SABBATON or "first of sevens" refers to the first of sevens or first of seven weeks to the count of Pentecost...

Note in Acts it there is reference to a period of the days known as the festival of unleavened bread...the first of seven weeks to Pentecost begins within that seven day unleavened bread feast and is known as first fruits...

Nothing there in Acts 20:7 about a worship service with a Lord's supper...there is a specific term in Greek for that event and that term is NOT used as that event did not take place as it was not a worship service because they did not worship on Sunday...phew...hope you followed all that

And well the MIA TON SABBATON of I Corinthians is exactly this first of seven...seven weeks before Pentecost...at this first fruits festival believers were still bringing offerings...

Here we see at this particular first fruit festival the offerings were to be set aside privately at home...and Paul would collect them when he came...they didn't have a church at which to leave them meeting house to house...

But now with the new calendar all this too can be ignored as the seventh day itself has become SUNDAY...lol

I said
lol Your away out there. Guessing and perverting the scriptures. You will lie you will use gross exaggerations, you will use guile and deceit.
Your in the wrong thread, you need to find some really stupid people if your going to push your heresy out there and expect anyone to believe it. Try the muslims.

clefty

I said
lolol You really don't get the picture or the concept of Christianity do you.

YAY you are back!! Oh looking forward to what you learned...oh wait nevermind...lol

So what Christianity did you have in mind? This one?

The observance of the Lord's day (Sunday) is founded not on any command of God, but on the authority of the church." (Augsburg Confession of Faith, quoted in Catholic Sabbath Manual, part 2, chapter 1, Section 10)
"They [Roman Catholics] refer to the Sabbath Day, a shaving been changed into the Lord's Day, contrary to the Decalogue, as it seems. Neither is there any example whereof they make more than concerning the changing of the Sabbath Day. Great, say they, is the power of the Church, since it has dispensed with one of the Ten Commandments!" (Augsburg Confession of Faith art. 28; written by Melanchthon, approved by Martin Luther, 1530; as published in The Book of Concord of the Evangelical Lutheran Church Henry Jacobs, ed. 1911, p. 63)

Or this one?

All of us believe many things in regard to religion that we do not find in the Bible. For example, nowhere in the Bible do we find that Christ or the Apostles changed [the day of worship] from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath Day, that is the 7th day of the week, Saturday. Today most Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the Church outside the Bible," (Article, "To Tell You The Truth," The Catholic Virginian, October 3, 1947, p. 9)
"For ages all Christian nations looked to the Catholic Church, and, as we have seen, the various states enforced by law her ordinances as to worship and cessation of labor on Sunday. Protestantism, in discarding the authority of the Church, has no good reason for its Sunday theory, and ought logically, to keep Saturday as the Sabbath. The State in passing laws for the due Sanctification of Sunday, is unwittingly acknowledging the authority of the Catholic Church, and carrying out more or less faithfully its prescriptions. The Sunday as a day of the week set apart for the obligatory public worship of Almighty God is purely a creation of the Catholic Church," (John Gilmary Shea, American Catholic Quarterly, January 1883, p. 139)
"From this same Catholic Church you [Protestants] have accepted your Sunday, and that Sunday, as the Lord's day, she has handed down as a tradition; and the entire Protestant world has accepted it as a tradition, for you have not an iota of Scripture to establish it. Therefore that which you have accepted as your rule of faith, inadequate as it of course is, as well as your Sunday you have accepted on the authority of the Roman Catholic Church," (D.B. Ray, The Papal Controversy, p. 179)
"If Protestants would follow the Bible, they should worship God on the Sabbath Day. In keeping the Sunday they are following a law of the Catholic Church," (Albert Smith, Chancellor of the Archdiocese of Baltimore replying for the Cardinal in a letter dated February 10, 1920)
"It was the Catholic Church which, by the authority of Jesus Christ, has transferred this rest [from the Bible Sabbath] to Sunday . . . . Thus the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the [Catholic] Church," (Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About Protestantism of Today, 1868, p. 213)
"Protestants . . . accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change . . . . But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that in accepting the Bible, in observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope," (Our Sunday Visitor, February 5, 1950)
"Prove to me from the Bible alone that I am bound to keep Sunday holy. There is no such law in the Bible. It is a law of the holy Catholic Church alone. The Bible says 'Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.' The Catholic Church says, No. By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day and command you to keep holy the first day of the week. And lo! The entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church," (Priest Thomas Enright, CSSR, President of Redemptorist College, Kansas City, Missouri, in a lecture at Hartford, Kansas, February 18, 1884)
"Question -- By what authority did the Church substitute Sunday for Saturday? Answer -- The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday by the plentitude of that divine power which Jesus Christ bestowed upon her," (Peter F. Geiermann, The Convert's Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, 1923 edition, p. 59)
"Question -- How prove you that the Church hath power to command feasts and holy days? Answer -- By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of [by observing it]; and therefore they fondly contradict themselves, by keeping Sunday strictly, and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same church," (Priest Henry Tuberville, An Abridgement of the Christian Doctrine, p. 58)
"Question -- What Bible authority is there for changing the Sabbath from the seventh to the first day of the week? Who gave the Pope the authority to change a command of God? Answer -- If the Bible is the only guide for the Christian, the Seventh-day Adventist is right, in observing the Saturday with the Jew . . . . Is it not strange that those who make the Bible their only teacher, should inconsistently follow in this matter the tradition of the Catholic Church?" (Bertrand Conway, The Question Box, 1903 edition, pp. 254-255, 1915 edition, p. 179)
"Reason and common sense demand the acceptance of one or the other of these alternatives: either Protestantism and the keeping holy of Saturday, or Catholicity and the keeping holy of Sunday. Compromise is impossible," (Catholic Mirror, September 2 and December 23, 1893)
"The Catholic Church . . . by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday," (The Catholic Mirror, September 23, 1893)
"The Catholic Church of its own infallible authority created Sunday a holy day to take the place of the Sabbath of the old law," (Kansas City Catholic, February 9, 1893)
"We Catholics, then, have precisely the same authority for keeping Sunday holy instead of Saturday as we have for every other article of our creed; namely, the authority of the [Catholic] Church . . . whereas you who are Protestants have really no authority for it whatever; for there is no authority for it in the Bible, and you will not allow that there can be authority for it anywhere else. Both you and we do, in fact, follow tradition in this matter; but we follow it, believing it to be a part of God's word, and the [Catholic] Church to be its divinely appointed guardian and interpreter; you follow it [the Catholic Church] denouncing it all the time as a fallible and treacherous guide, which often 'makes the commandments of God of none effect' [Matthew 15:6]," (The Brotherhood of St. Paul, The Clifton Tracts, Vol. 4, tract 4, p. 15)

Or this?

But they err in teaching that Sunday has taken the place of the Old Testament Sabbath and therefore must be kept as the seventh day had to be kept by the children of Israel ... These churches err in their teaching, for Scripture has in no way ordained the first day of the week in place of the Sabbath. There is simply no law in the New Testament to that effect." (John Theodore Mueller, Sabbath or Sunday, pp. 15, 16)
"The festival of Sunday, like all other festivals, was always only a human ordinance, and it was far from the intentions of the apostles to establish a Divine command in this respect, far from them, and from the early apostolic Church, to transfer the laws of the Sabbath to Sunday." (Dr. Augustus Neander, The History of the Christian Religion and Church Henry John Rose, tr., 1843, p. 186)
"The observance of the Lord's day (Sunday) is founded not on any command of God, but on the authority of the church." (Augsburg Confession of Faith, quoted in Catholic Sabbath Manual, part 2, chapter 1, Section 10)
"They [Roman Catholics] refer to the Sabbath Day, a shaving been changed into the Lord's Day, contrary to the Decalogue, as it seems. Neither is there any example whereof they make more than concerning the changing of the Sabbath Day. Great, say they, is the power of the Church, since it has dispensed with one of the Ten Commandments!" (Augsburg Confession of Faith art. 28; written by Melanchthon, approved by Martin Luther, 1530; as published in The Book of Concord of the Evangelical Lutheran Church Henry Jacobs, ed. 1911, p. 63)
"We have seen how gradually the impression of the Jewish sabbath faded from the mind of the Christian Church, and how completely the newer thought underlying the observance of the first day took possession of the church. We have seen that the Christians of the first three centuries never confused one with the other, but for a time celebrated both." (The Sunday Problem, a study book of the United Lutheran Church, 1923, p. 36)

Maybe it's you that have a new picture or concept of Christianity...but so far it is based on mistranslations of one text by Paul referring to fasting...lol

clefty

I said
lol Your away out there. Guessing and perverting the scriptures. You will lie you will use gross exaggerations, you will use guile and deceit.
Your in the wrong thread, you need to find some really stupid people if your going to push your heresy out there and expect anyone to believe it. Try the muslims.

Muslims? They actually appreciate the people of the book and respect the Sabbath keepers...lol

Anyways hope you enjoyed your sabbatical...lol...wonder why I keep thinking of that word?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Muslims? They actually appreciate the people of the book and respect the Sabbath keepers...lol

Anyways hope you enjoyed your sabbatical...lol...wonder why I keep thinking of that word?

I said
lol Do you even know what a sabbatical means?

clefty

I said
lol I'm trying to find out if you even know what your talking about half the time. You use the word now define it. Your saying things that don't make any sense.

Here ya go...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatical

Sabbatical or a sabbatical (from Latin: sabbaticus, from Greek: sabbatikos (σαββατικός), from Hebrew: shabbat (שבת) (i.e., Sabbath), literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a break, often lasting from two months to a year. The concept of sabbatical has a source in shmita, described in several places in the Bible. For example, in Leviticus 25, there is a commandment to desist from working the fields during the seventh year. Strictly speaking, this means a sabbatical would last one year.

What cracks me up in this definition is they include from the Latin or from the Greek...lol...as if it is their word...

It's like inferring "sabbatismos" is the way Greeks said rest...LOL

So there is it...from the OT and I used it as a joke because you were banned and I missed you...missed talking about the Sabbath...it's sabbatical...even the strangers (like you) got Sabbath day blessings...animals too and even the land...

Hope that helps

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here ya go...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatical

Sabbatical or a sabbatical (from Latin: sabbaticus, from Greek: sabbatikos (σαββατικός), from Hebrew: shabbat (שבת) (i.e., Sabbath), literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a break, often lasting from two months to a year. The concept of sabbatical has a source in shmita, described in several places in the Bible. For example, in Leviticus 25, there is a commandment to desist from working the fields during the seventh year. Strictly speaking, this means a sabbatical would last one year.

What cracks me up in this definition is they include from the Latin or from the Greek...lol...as if it is their word...

It's like inferring "sabbatismos" is the way Greeks said rest...LOL

So there is it...from the OT and I used it as a joke because you were banned and I missed you...missed talking about the Sabbath...it's sabbatical...even the strangers (like you) got Sabbath day blessings...animals too and even the land...

Hope that helps

I said
lol I'm still looking for what you have. Which seems to be nothing.. The only proof of anything you can ever come up with is from someone elses. Joe blow, or John Q, you seem to make a good parrot. But what do you know or what do you have seems to keep coming up-O
You really shouldn't be claiming anything or testifying to anything. You really should be learning by listening.

clefty

I said
lol I'm still looking for what you have. Which seems to be nothing.. The only proof of anything you can ever come up with is from someone elses. Joe blow, or John Q, you seem to make a good parrot. But what do you know or what do you have seems to keep coming up-O
You really shouldn't be claiming anything or testifying to anything. You really should be learning by listening.

Lol...yup when I died and put on Christ I parrot Him and all people all things truthful...you are correct for me it's not me or about my opinion but Him and the others He sends to teach and edify me...even wiki lol

"Test all things hold on to what is good"...and that to me would mean to hold on to and parrot HIM and anything or anyone more like Him not less...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...yup when I died and put on Christ I parrot Him and all people all things truthful...you are correct for me it's not me or about my opinion but Him and the others He sends to teach and edify me...even wiki lol

"Test all things hold on to what is good"...and that to me would mean to hold on to and parrot HIM and anything or anyone more like Him not less...

I said
Boy are you deceived. Anyone who is in Christ has the revelations of Jesus Christ. You don't. Anyone who is born again can answer all questions with verses the whole verse word for word. You cant. Anyone who is born again of the Holy Spirit would never, never lead anyone back to the old testament which you do.
You don't have the right God or the right Jesus or the right Holy Spirit. You don't even know the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. You don't abide in the new testament. You haven't said one thing that I can think of that has been right.

1 Cor 14:10-11
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
(NKJ)

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Boy are you deceived. Anyone who is in Christ has the revelations of Jesus Christ. You don't. Anyone who is born again can answer all questions with verses the whole verse word for word. You cant. Anyone who is born again of the Holy Spirit would never, never lead anyone back to the old testament which you do.
You don't have the right God or the right Jesus or the right Holy Spirit. You don't even know the hidden language of the Holy Spirit. You don't abide in the new testament. You haven't said one thing that I can think of that has been right.

1 Cor 14:10-11
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Yup "He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son."

Doing His Father's will keeping His Father's law...which is done when in Him...

You can tell by the Law a believer establishes...either in Him or not...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup "He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son."

Doing His Father's will keeping His Father's law...which is done when in Him...

You can tell by the Law a believer establishes...either in Him or not...

I said
ROFLOL You know I think you could pervert a question mark. A born again Christian keeps Jesus' law, and Jesus' commandments. Not the old testament law, that you keep trying to trick people into keeping. I have had other muslims who have tried the same sneaky lying tricks before.

Gal 6:2-3
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You know I think you could pervert a question mark. A born again Christian keeps Jesus' law, and Jesus' commandments. Not the old testament law, that you keep trying to trick people into keeping. I have had other muslims who have tried the same sneaky lying tricks before.

Gal 6:2-3
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Two sets of laws divide the house...no no no...don't think He came to destroy...until heaven and earth pass away not one jot or tittle will...

His law is His Father's as the TWO are ONE...duh...

You go on and on about two sets...but it remains on earth its to be done as in Heaven...you think you can pick and choose which law you will keep?

That's willful disobedience...adding to the word...just like Eve...and the Pharisees...

You wish to suppose Yahushua was calling Moses and EliYah and all the other prophets thieves and robbers...but the sheep DID listen to them...for awhile...but then they were no longer His sheep...

The false prophets claiming to be messiahs the faithful sheep did NOT listen too...duh...

Please STOP misusing texts you merely cut and paste...read them and in context...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Two sets of laws divide the house...no no no...don't think He came to destroy...until heaven and earth pass away not one jot or tittle will...

His law is His Father's as the TWO are ONE...duh...

You go on and on about two sets...but it remains on earth its to be done as in Heaven...you think you can pick and choose which law you will keep?

That's willful disobedience...adding to the word...just like Eve...and the Pharisees...

I said
lol Still pushing that junk I see.
Jesus changed the priesthood,He changed the Law, He annulled the commandments, and He made the covenant obsolete.

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol Still pushing that junk I see.
Jesus changed the priesthood,
yup from the tribe of Levi to Himself the lawgiver mind you from the tribe of Judah...and then now we are the priests to the never changing law...immutable means that...

He changed the Law,
yes small "l" law...don't be twisting and deceiving...small "l" law is not big "Law"...ok? Hope you know the difference...let me know if you don't I will be glad to explain and copy paste a bunch of texts for you...

He annulled the commandments,
think not...but you do...jots and tittles remain...you do wish to keep 9 of the 10 yes?...Hope so...that baring false witness one maybe not... Or the 1st certainly not the second as you offer false worship with you choice what you want thingy...haven't really seen you post His Name so maybe you don't wish to keep the 3rd either...ok so recap...1-4 you don't...and you bare false witness...

So yes seems like for you maybe the commandments are annulled...

and He made the covenant obsolete.
and signing with His blood and sealing it with His death His first full day in the New Covenant was still keeping Sabbath law...imagine that...a new covenant with the same laws...why that's like getting married to another woman who promises to obey the same things you expected from your first wife...ain't that neat? Some things never change...

I imagine not getting it from your first wife you would want obedience even more from your second...

Imagine over hearing her talk with her friends saying "Oh...that ol' Squeaky wants me to obey him...but I will choose when I want to...some days I will...some days I won't ..." LOL

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)
yup there it is small "l" law...

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)
yup that first wife was very unprofitable...but He chose to rather DIE than compromise with her or change His mind about His standards...And before He died He was very clear to make them known for the next wife...

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Hey look at that the covenant is obsolete just like I was saying...He no longer is married to an unfaithful wife He promised to be with until He changed His mind? NO until His death did them part...

You know how they say men want the same thing from the second wife?...lol

keypurr

1Jo 2:3 By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.
1Jo 2:4 The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
1Jo 2:5 but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:
1Jo 2:6 the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.
1Jo 2:7 Beloved, I am not writing a new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning; the old commandment is the word which you have heard.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
yup from the tribe of Levi to Himself the lawgiver mind you from the tribe of Judah...and then now we are the priests to the never changing law...immutable means that...

yes small "l" law...don't be twisting and deceiving...small "l" law is not big "Law"...ok? Hope you know the difference...let me know if you don't I will be glad to explain and copy paste a bunch of texts for you...

think not...but you do...jots and tittles remain...you do wish to keep 9 of the 10 yes?...Hope so...that baring false witness one maybe not... Or the 1st certainly not the second as you offer false worship with you choice what you want thingy...haven't really seen you post His Name so maybe you don't wish to keep the 3rd either...ok so recap...1-4 you don't...and you bare false witness...

So yes seems like for you maybe the commandments are annulled...

and signing with His blood and sealing it with His death His first full day in the New Covenant was still keeping Sabbath law...imagine that...a new covenant with the same laws...why that's like getting married to another woman who promises to obey the same things you expected from your first wife...ain't that neat? Some things never change...

I imagine not getting it from your first wife you would want obedience even more from your second...

Imagine over hearing her talk with her friends saying "Oh...that ol' Squeaky wants me to obey him...but I will choose when I want to...some days I will...some days I won't ..." LOL

yup there it is small "l" law...

yup that first wife was very unprofitable...but He chose to rather DIE than compromise with her or change His mind about His standards...And before He died He was very clear to make them known for the next wife...

Hey look at that the covenant is obsolete just like I was saying...He no longer is married to an unfaithful wife He promised to be with until He changed His mind? NO until His death did them part...

You know how they say men want the same thing from the second wife?...lol

I said
lololol That is the most ridiculous theory you have come up with yet.