Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When He died on the cross the covenant was signed and sealed...nothing could be added or removed

His followers hurried to keep the Sabbath...nothing about any day or everyday Sabbath...

I said
lolol You are the blindest person I have ever met. After hundreds of verses, and a whole lot of revelations from Jesus. You still hold to your hardheartedness. But I must thank you for all you $%%^ replies. In case there is anyone else like you out there. They can read all my replies. And they wont have to go through what you have.

Delivered From The Law

Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
John 10:7-9
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

XXX The Holy Spirit is who delivers us from the old testament law.

Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
(NKJ)

balut55

I don't go to church. I prayed for wisdom and was given it to interpret. The sabbath is important. As a true Christian i worship daily. It is the coming Sunday laws that is indicative of how Satan will make Sunday the sabbath. This is in direct defiance of the commandment to keep the sabbath day holy. Pope Francis is pushing for "a day of rest"in the EU.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

clefty

I said
lolol You are the blindest person I have ever met. After hundreds of verses, and a whole lot of revelations from Jesus. You still hold to your hardheartedness. But I must thank you for all you $%%^ replies. In case there is anyone else like you out there. They can read all my replies. And they wont have to go through what you have.

Delivered From The Law

6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
John 10:7-9
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 7:18-19
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

XXX The Holy Spirit is who delivers us from the old testament law.

Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
(NKJ)

Delivered us from the condemnation of the law...not from the law itself...

In Him His Law is a law to life and liberty...outside of Him and His example of being obedient to His Fathers law, that law becomes a law of death...

It is not the Holy Spirit that delivers us...the belief in Yahushua and His sacrifice what He did...He delivers us...the Spirit's role is different...it is not the Saviour...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Delivered us from the condemnation of the law...not from the law itself...

In Him His Law is a law to life and liberty...outside of Him and His example of being obedient to His Fathers law, that law becomes a law of death...

It is not the Holy Spirit that delivers us...the belief in Yahushua and His sacrifice what He did...He delivers us...the Spirit's role is different...it is not the Saviour...

I said
ROFLOL Your a hardhearted idiot. What would it take to get you to believe Jesus?? All these revelations are from Jesus.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Your a hardhearted idiot. What would it take to get you to believe Jesus?? All these revelations are from Jesus.

"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

Saved in Him and By Him

Nothing there about the spirit doing anything...

And in Him you are saved from what? The condemnation of the law that awaits any outside of Him and His pastures...

You eat the grass of Nebuchadnezzar...for the same reason...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

Saved in Him and By Him

Nothing there about the spirit doing anything...

And in Him you are saved from what? The condemnation of the law that awaits any outside of Him and His pastures...

You eat the grass of Nebuchadnezzar...for the same reason...

I said
lololol No one can convince me your not a muslim. We enter by Jesus, Jesus said learn from the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is our teacher, and our guarantee of salvation. We are delivered from the law. If we have died to the law. Its obsolete. No more, fading away, ends. Unless your a muslim then the law is going to send you to hell.

clefty

I said
lololol No one can convince me your not a muslim. We enter by Jesus, Jesus said learn from the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is our teacher, and our guarantee of salvation. We are delivered from the law. If we have died to the law. Its obsolete. No more, fading away, ends. Unless your a muslim then the law is going to send you to hell.

Yes the spirit is our teacher as the Sabbath is a tutor/shadow showing the Savior...but the spirit is not our Savior.

We die to self not the Law...we are freed from the consequences of breaking the Law...NOT from the Law...

Yes delivered FROM the law of death the Law'S condemnation (and only in Him obedient to Him His way which is keeping the law)...we are not delivered OF the Law itself...

Big difference...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes the spirit is our teacher as the Sabbath is a tutor/shadow showing the Savior...but the spirit is not our Savior.

We die to self not the Law...we are freed from the consequences of breaking the Law...NOT from the Law...

Yes delivered FROM the law of death the Law'S condemnation (and only in Him obedient to Him His way which is keeping the law)...we are not delivered OF the Law itself...

Big difference...

I said
lol Your trying to deceive the wrong person here. And all your lies and manipulations don't work on me. I showed you just what the Word says. And you have rejected it, perverted it, twisted it. I have run across muslims before who try to stir up Christian forums with deception. You should try to get a little more understanding of Christianity before you try your guile..

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't go to church. I prayed for wisdom and was given it to interpret. The sabbath is important. As a true Christian i worship daily. It is the coming Sunday laws that is indicative of how Satan will make Sunday the sabbath. This is in direct defiance of the commandment to keep the sabbath day holy. Pope Francis is pushing for "a day of rest"in the EU.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I said
Do you see the Sabbath as a day or rest or a day of worship?

clefty

I said
Do you see the Sabbath as a day or rest or a day of worship?

More than rest Sabbath is a cessation...from work primarily...He ended His creation week rested and was refreshed...

And as an ending, it is fitting Sabbath ends the week...

Worship done right is restful and refreshing...sadly what passes as worship now a days is work and not restful nor refreshing...

Oops...you weren't asking me...

Pardon...

Hmmm maybe I should take a sabbatical...

Naw...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
More than rest Sabbath is a cessation...from work primarily...He ended His creation week rested and was refreshed...

And as an ending, it is fitting Sabbath ends the week...

Worship done right is restful and refreshing...sadly what passes as worship now a days is work and not restful nor refreshing...

Oops...you weren't asking me...

Pardon...

Hmmm maybe I should take a sabbatical...

Naw...

I said
lolo Your ok you can answer. So you don't think it is a day or worship? What is your idea of cessation?
I have to ask because of the way you look at things.

clefty

I said
lol Your trying to deceive the wrong person here. And all your lies and manipulations don't work on me. I showed you just what the Word says. And you have rejected it, perverted it, twisted it. I have run across muslims before who try to stir up Christian forums with deception. You should try to get a little more understanding of Christianity before you try your guile..

Lol...you have showed me what Paul has written about fasting and choosing a day to fast...then you showed me your wild imaginations adding to word removing from it...inserting Sabbath keeping or any day everyday Sabbath...which ever you choose...

You have showed me claims more than the law of priesthood was changed...as if the change was the law itself and not in the administration of it...

You have also showed me persistence in going on and on about meat understanding

Which comes from that scripture quoting spirit leading you to making assertions that 9 of the 10 laws are to be kept but we can choose to keep or not to keep 1 of them...

So you can worship Him not as He wants but as however you want...

Those that made the golden calf thought the same...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...you have showed me what Paul has written about fasting and choosing a day to fast...then you showed me your wild imaginations adding to word removing from it...inserting Sabbath keeping or any day everyday Sabbath...which ever you choose...

You have showed me claims more than the law of priesthood was changed...as if the change was the law itself and not in the administration of it...

You have also showed me persistence in going on and on about meat understanding

Which comes from that scripture quoting spirit leading you to making assertions that 9 of the 10 laws are to be kept but we can choose to keep or not to keep 1 of them...

So you can worship Him not as He wants but as however you want...

I said
lol Show me where it says anything about fasting.

Rom 14:1-5
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolo Your ok you can answer. So you don't think it is a day or worship? What is your idea of cessation?
I have to ask because of the way you look at things.

No I think it remains a day...a day not only of rest but cessation of physical work for yourself-your own good pleasure (making money for instance)

That's why Yahushua being our rest doesn't work...He gives us rest...but He is not Sabbath cessation...not an ending...

Even in Him we must still work physically literally but also spiritually...work out our salvation with fear and trembling...not to earn it but to preserve it...remain faithful...grow...become more disciplined sober and purified...oh and share it..."For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Is why there remains for the people of God a sabbath keeping...to refresh heal from all this work

He is not our cessation...certainly not a forever cessation as we are not dead resting in Him (death being a sleep) or in paradise...sabbath keeping remains...

clefty

I said
lol Show me where it says anything about fasting.

Rom 14:1-5
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Anything?

"IF Paul taught his Gentile converts to regard Sabbath keeping as a personal matter, as some Christians try to imply by quoting this verse, the Jewish-Christians readily would have attacked him for setting aside the Sabbath law, as they did regarding circumcision (Acts 21:21). The fact that there is no hint of any such controversy in the New Testament indicates that Paul never discouraged Sabbath keeping or encouraged Sunday keeping instead."

https://emmilglenn.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/romans-14-talks-about-fasting-not-the-sabbath/

The chapter begins to receive the weak in faith but not to dispute doubtful things...keeping Sabbath is not a doubtful thing nor to be disputed...

There was those that fasted those who did not...disputes arose over which days to do so...

The chapter mentions food not the Sabbath and admonishes not to make any stumble or destroy the work of faith with disputes over food...including when or which day to fast...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No I think it remains a day...a day not only of rest but cessation of physical work for yourself-your own good pleasure (making money for instance)

That's why Yahushua being our rest doesn't work...He gives us rest...but He is not Sabbath cessation...not an ending...

Even in Him we must still work physically literally but also spiritually...work out our salvation with fear and trembling...not to earn it but to preserve it...remain faithful...grow...become more disciplined sober and purified...oh and share it..."For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Is why there remains for the people of God a sabbath keeping...to refresh heal from all this work

He is not our cessation...certainly not a forever cessation as we are not dead resting in Him (death being a sleep) or in paradise...sabbath keeping remains...

I said
lolol You really don't know do you.You talk a lot but never say anything that is edifying.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Anything?

"IF Paul taught his Gentile converts to regard Sabbath keeping as a personal matter, as some Christians try to imply by quoting this verse, the Jewish-Christians readily would have attacked him for setting aside the Sabbath law, as they did regarding circumcision (Acts 21:21). The fact that there is no hint of any such controversy in the New Testament indicates that Paul never discouraged Sabbath keeping or encouraged Sunday keeping instead."

https://emmilglenn.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/romans-14-talks-about-fasting-not-the-sabbath/

The chapter begins to receive the weak in faith but not to dispute doubtful things...keeping Sabbath is not a doubtful thing nor to be disputed...

There was those that fasted those who did not...disputes arose over which days to do so...

The chapter mentions food not the Sabbath and admonishes not to make any stumble or destroy the work of faith with disputes over food...including when or which day to fast...

I said
Why does it bother you about the Sabbath if all it is, is a day or rest. You rest one day a week I rest 7 days a week.
You know it is contraverial. So you keep bring it up. Are you trying to get Christians to stumble? You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. So why?

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Why does it bother you about the Sabbath if all it is, is a day or rest. You rest one day a week I rest 7 days a week.
You know it is contraverial. So you keep bring it up. Are you trying to get Christians to stumble? You don't have the right God or the right Jesus. So why?

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Yup...has both together the Father His commandments and the Son...His testimony...

One House One Law...for the Israelite and the non Israelite...

clefty

I said
lolol You really don't know do you.You talk a lot but never say anything that is edifying.

Squeaky?...

Oh hey, I notice you are banned...

Well Ok then...be well

Enjoy your sabbatical...lol

Sure gonna be quiet around here without ya...

Last edited: