Sabbath

clefty

I said
lololo Not so its up to you to show it isn't.

Burden of proof is yours...you make the claims that are not there...

Anyone can clearly see Peter explains his own vision as a message to go out to the Gentiles once considered unclean but no longer...

And Romans 14 is about which day to fast and not about the Sabbath...Sabbath is not a doubtful thing...which day to fast is

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Burden of proof is yours...you make the claims that are not there...

Anyone can clearly see Peter explains his own vision as a message to go out to the Gentiles once considered unclean but no longer...

And Romans 14 is about which day to fast and not about the Sabbath...Sabbath is not a doubtful thing...which day to fast is

I said
ok you have said fasting acouple of times. There is nothing in there about fasting. How in the world could you come up with fasting.

Rom 14:1-7

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ok you have said fasting acouple of times. There is nothing in there about fasting. How in the world could you come up with fasting.

Rom 14:1-7

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

Bolded the parts for ya...

https://emmilglenn.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/romans-14-talks-about-fasting-not-the-sabbath/

Even better...

http://www.come2jesus.com.au/romans14.htm

This one deals with Peter's vision too...

http://www.yaiy.org/literature/Romans14.html

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
How come you haven't read the revelation I put up for you. "This Is For You" .
I thinking you haven't learned that all the verses have a milk understanding and an meat understanding.
Because your still in the milk understanding you cant discern the meat understanding of the verses. But your not suppose to. Until you get the milk understanding right God will not allow you to go into the meat understanding. You haven't humbled yourself to God yet. The first step to humbling yourself is to listen.

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)

And you learn never to fight against the scirptures with your own opinion. One can only dispute scripture with scripture. And you don't have any scripture to show.

clefty

I said
How come you haven't read the revelation I put up for you. "This Is For You" .
I thinking you haven't learned that all the verses have a milk understanding and an meat understanding.
Because your still in the milk understanding you cant discern the meat understanding of the verses. But your not suppose to. Until you get the milk understanding right God will not allow you to go into the meat understanding. You haven't humbled yourself to God yet. The first step to humbling yourself is to listen.

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)

And you learn never to fight against the scirptures with your own opinion. One can only dispute scripture with scripture. And you don't have any scripture to show.

I didn't realize it was for me...so now you know how He feels when you reject what He made for you...the Sabbath...do you reject women too?

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

What He says is scripture...NT scripture...and He says to do the will of His Father which is OT...and not just cry out LORD LORD!

So do it...the Will of His Father is to keep His OT commandments as His Son did and remained in His love...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I didn't realize it was for me...so now you know how He feels when you reject what He made for you...the Sabbath...do you reject women too?

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

What He says is scripture...NT scripture...and He says to do the will of His Father which is OT...and not just cry out LORD LORD!

So do it...the Will of His Father is to keep His OT commandments as His Son did and remained in His love...

I said
Your ignorance is over whelming. Gods commadnments in the new testament are different than in the old testament. What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Christ, you blaspheme the Word of God. Your a heretick spreading heresy.

Jesus CHANGED commandments, Jesus CHANGED the law, Jesus CHANGED the covenant.

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:33-34
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;
(NKJ)

Matt 5:38-39
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:43-44
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
(NKJ)

John 14:28
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your ignorance is over whelming. Gods commadnments in the new testament are different than in the old testament. What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Christ, you blaspheme the Word of God. Your a heretick spreading heresy.

Jesus CHANGED commandments, Jesus CHANGED the law, Jesus CHANGED the covenant.

So He lied when He said "I did not come to destroy the Law?" He said don't think that...

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

So thou shalt not kill no longer applies?

Matt 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

And now thou shalt not commit adultery no longer applies?

Matt 5:33-34
33 "Again you have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.'
34 "But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne;

so we can swear falsely? Keeping His commandments keeps the OT ones and raises the bar...or how does not swearing at all NOT keep the OT one?

Matt 5:38-39
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
not in the 10 but yes all of intended to show mercy and that love which fulfills the Law...

That is the spirit of the law...

Matt 5:43-44
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

Nothing there in the 10 but implied and being emphasized as "rather mercy than love"

How does that get rid of the OT Law?

John 14:28
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:11-12
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Yup...The Father is > the Son and the Father comes with the OT Law...the law OF administration changed no Change IN the Law...change OF not change IN

You, and as with the Pharisees, wish to accuse Him of not only breaking the Law but destroying it...

He merely modeled how to do it and amplified its Spirit.

You ignore how the law is not only retained but improved like with the Sabbath law He provoked the Pharisees with.

Seven times He healed people on the Sabbath who did not ask to be healed nor were they medical emergencies...He easily could have waited to heal the next day or any other day...(your any day everyday or Sunday holy day)

But He didn't He purposely and with provocation healed on the Sabbath...making mud, instructing a bed to be carried etc...

Now Pharisees like you claim He broke the law...and you mean to say He ended them...when instead He exemplified and affirmed Sabbath's true blessing...to be refreshed even as He was at creation...

Nothing more refreshing than to be healed...

He kept Sabbath and instructed we do the same even during future times of trouble...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So He lied when He said "I did not come to destroy the Law?" He said don't think that...
So thou shalt not kill no longer applies?
And now thou shalt not commit adultery no longer applies?
so we can swear falsely? Keeping His commandments keeps the OT ones and raises the bar...or how does not swearing at all NOT keep the OT one?
not in the 10 but yes all of intended to show mercy and that love which fulfills the Law...
That is the spirit of the law...
Nothing there in the 10 but implied and being emphasized as "rather mercy than love"
How does that get rid of the OT Law?
Yup...The Father is > the Son and the Father comes with the OT Law...the law OF administration changed no Change IN the Law...change OF not change IN
You, and as with the Pharisees, wish to accuse Him of not only breaking the Law but destroying it...
He merely modeled how to do it and amplified its Spirit.
You ignore how the law is not only retained but improved like with the Sabbath law He provoked the Pharisees with.
Seven times He healed people on the Sabbath who did not ask to be healed nor were they medical emergencies...He easily could have waited to heal the next day or any other day...(your any day everyday or Sunday holy day)
But He didn't He purposely and with provocation healed on the Sabbath...making mud, instructing a bed to be carried etc...
Now Pharisees like you claim He broke the law...and you mean to say He ended them...when instead He exemplified and affirmed Sabbath's true blessing...to be refreshed even as He was at creation...
Nothing more refreshing than to be healed...
He kept Sabbath and instructed we do the same even during future times of trouble...

I said
You have the comprehension of a dog.

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
(NKJ)

You bring a whole new measure of blindness to the Word. You know the administration (priesthood) was changed but you don't think the law was changed. They are both together in the same verse. And you are blind to that???? See necessary? That had to change the law .

Heb 7:12
(NKJ)

And your still full of gross exaggerations. Do not kill is also written in the new testament. Wakeup. What is wrong with you?

clefty

I said
You have the comprehension of a dog.

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
(NKJ)

You bring a whole new measure of blindness to the Word. You know the administration (priesthood) was changed but you don't think the law was changed. They are both together in the same verse. And you are blind to that???? See necessary? That had to change the law .

(NKJ)

And your still full of gross exaggerations. Do not kill is also written in the new testament. Wakeup. What is wrong with you?

A dog?...one that knows to eat crumbs from his Masters table and not a dog that, as Peter says, having received the holy commandment returns to eat from something it came up with itself...vomit...

Your spam meat any day everyday Sabbath is exactly that...something out of man's carnal tradition...not off the Masters table...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A dog?...one that knows to eat crumbs from his Masters table and not a dog that, as Peter says, having received the holy commandment returns to eat from something it came up with itself...vomit...

Your spam meat any day everyday Sabbath is exactly that...something out of man's carnal tradition...not off the Masters table...

I said
lolo You really messed that up. But really you know the priesthood was changed, but you don't know the law was changed??? And it is right there in that verse.

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolo You really messed that up. But really you know the priesthood was changed, but you don't know the law was changed??? And it is right there in that verse.

(NKJ)

The law of priesthood in "moses' law" was that Levi's were the priest...nothing about Judah...but when one of Judah became a priest the priesthood was changed so the law for who was to be priest was also changed...

A change OF law of priesthood not IN Law of Yah...ya dig?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The law of priesthood in "moses' law" was that Levi's were the priest...nothing about Judah...but when one of Judah became a priest the priesthood was changed so the law for who was to be priest was also changed...

A change OF law of priesthood not IN Law of Yah...ya dig?

I said
lololo You do twist it all around some times. Let me break it down for you. You add to much of your imagination to it.

Verse 12 The priesthood was changed.
The old testament law was changed.
Verse 18 the commandments were annulled.
Verse 22 we now have a better covenant.
Heb 7:12-22
13 For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
20 And inasmuch as He was not made priest without an oath
21 (for they have become priests without an oath, but He with an oath by Him who said to Him: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek' "),
22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
(NKJ)

8-13 the old covenant is a obsolete.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lololo You do twist it all around some times. Let me break it down for you. You add to much of your imagination to it.

Verse 12 The priesthood was changed.
The old testament law was changed.
Verse 18 the commandments were annulled.
Verse 22 we now have a better covenant.
Heb 7:12-22
13 For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
20 And inasmuch as He was not made priest without an oath
21 (for they have become priests without an oath, but He with an oath by Him who said to Him: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek' "),
22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
(NKJ)

8-13 the old covenant is a obsolete.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

So many words to reject a gift of a day off...to live as He did as He asked us to...

Squeaky seriously...of the 10 which other commandment to you NOT keep?

It is just to reject this Sabbath you twist and add your own interpretations making liars of all those who like John clearly understand "here are those that keep the commandments of God"

You reject just 1 of the 10...despite His teaching and example to keep all...if you love Him as He did and remained in His Father's love doing His will...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So many words to reject a gift of a day off...to live as He did as He asked us to...

Squeaky seriously...of the 10 which other commandment to you NOT keep?

It is just to reject this Sabbath you twist and add your own interpretations making liars of all those who like John clearly understand "here are those that keep the commandments of God"

You reject just 1 of the 10...despite His teaching and example to keep all...if you love Him as He did and remained in His Father's love doing His will...

I said
That is so cheap. Your the one that adds to the Word with your own opinion and heresy. All my evidence comes from the verses I have showed you. They prove you wrong. They convict you. Your guile doesn't work with me. If you want to trick someone with your wild imagination and guile you should go find some kids. That don't know nothing about the bible. I have posted revelation after revelation showing you that the old testament and everything in it is obsolete. But you speak blasphemy against the Word of God because of your pride and arrogance.
Did you go read the revelation I posted for you?

clefty

I said
That is so cheap. Your the one that adds to the Word with your own opinion and heresy. All my evidence comes from the verses I have showed you. They prove you wrong. They convict you. Your guile doesn't work with me. If you want to trick someone with your wild imagination and guile you should go find some kids. That don't know nothing about the bible. I have posted revelation after revelation showing you that the old testament and everything in it is obsolete. But you speak blasphemy against the Word of God because of your pride and arrogance.
Did you go read the revelation I posted for you?

Your meat is spam...intended to misapply Romans 14 from a day of fasting to any day everyday Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your meat is spam...intended to misapply Romans 14 from a day of fasting to any day everyday Sabbath...

I said
I don't think your this bitter at me. Your bitter at God for not revealing the truth to you. And your just taking it out on me. Because you are defiled.
Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I don't think your this bitter at me. Your bitter at God for not revealing the truth to you. And your just taking it out on me. Because you are defiled.
Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Keep reading:

16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was yrejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.

Your choose any day everyday Sabbath is profane.

You sold out what was given to you for a morsel of spam meat...

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire...

Choosing to do what thou wilt is making golden calves idolatry false worship...

Serve Yah acceptably with reverence and godly fear...

His fire will consume the profane and false...repent Squeaky give up your man made tradition...follow Him JUST AS He lived and loved...and commanded we do...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Keep reading:

16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was yrejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.

Your choose any day everyday Sabbath is profane.

You sold out what was given to you for a morsel of spam meat...

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire...

Choosing to do what thou wilt is making golden calves idolatry false worship...

Serve Yah acceptably with reverence and godly fear...

His fire will consume the profane and false...repent Squeaky give up your man made tradition...follow Him JUST AS He lived and loved...and commanded we do...

I said
Wrong. Your the one being disobedient not me. Your nagging like a little old lady with no evidence, no proof, no support from the Holy Spirit.

Rom 14:4-7
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Wrong. Your the one being disobedient not me. Your nagging like a little old lady with no evidence, no proof, no support from the Holy Spirit.

Rom 14:4-7
(NKJ)

The commandment is to work six continuous days and then rest the seventh day...

Any other pattern destroys the original...

Think not this physical pattern was destroyed...or fulfilled...as if observing a day removes it from the calendar...LOL