Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You have the knowledge of the verses but you don't seem to know how to apply in your life.

I said
God won't allow one to retain a lot of verses until they have applied them correctly in their life.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can we eat human flesh now?

How about poop...

The idea that one is allowed to choose to eat more than his fair share comes from the heart...from within...from a defiled heart

That sort of heart makes a lot of choices that are not in line to what scripture teaches...like deciding it is ok to eat all flesh even human flesh...or worship all days or any day

That comes from within out of a defiled heart...

I said
lol There goes your demons again. Asking stupid questions that have nothing to do with the conversation. Them gross exaggerations .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't have a theory, I have the Holy Spirit. Please if you can prove me wrong with the scriptures that can only help me. They are the final authority.

My understanding of the scripture is following overall messages of God and Jesus.

I don't memorize the scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

Most people here are showing you the verses like you. What makes you think you are right and they are wrong?

According to your theory, they are quoting the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

Most people here are showing you the verses like you. What makes you think you are right and they are wrong?

According to your theory, they are quoting the Holy Spirit.

I said
Have you seen anyone posting the revelations of Jesus Christ?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Have you seen anyone posting the revelations of Jesus Christ?

I have seen many, many of posters arguing against each other quoting the verses.

You believe yours is revelations of Jesus Christ. It is all your self proclamation.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. You don't know how to look for the fruit. You don't use Jesus' wisdom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have seen many, many of posters arguing against each other quoting the verses.

You believe yours is revelations of Jesus Christ. It is all your self proclamation.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. You don't know how to look for the fruit. You don't use Jesus' wisdom.

I said
These revelations are Jesus' wisdom.

Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
These revelations are Jesus' wisdom.

Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

All Jesus' teachings are His wisdom.

clefty

I said
lol There goes your demons again. Asking stupid questions that have nothing to do with the conversation. Them gross exaggerations .

you want to misuse this verse and apply your own interpretations that overeating and gluttony don't defile a man...

This verse is even used to make absurd claims that all flesh is now clean to eat...now THATS gross exaggerations

so if you are also going to misuse this verse to absolve man to take responsibility for what occurs in his heart to cause unhealthy choices you are the one who offers nothing to the conversations of applying the gospel to ones life...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you want to misuse this verse and apply your own interpretations that overeating and gluttony don't defile a man...

This verse is even used to make absurd claims that all flesh is now clean to eat...now THATS gross exaggerations

so if you are also going to misuse this verse to absolve man to take responsibility for what occurs in his heart to cause unhealthy choices you are the one who offers nothing to the conversations of applying the gospel to ones life...

I said
lol What in the world are you talking about? What verse?

clefty

I said
lol What in the world are you talking about? What verse?

lol...if you can't even keep up with a simple conversation on a forum how can we trust you are able to discern scripture and complicated concepts like:

"Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things." Phil 3:19

Are you really listening to Jesus?

Oh and this text which you forgot you used to argue that food doesn't defile going in...No matter how much...

Mark 7:18-23
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol...if you can't even keep up with a simple conversation on a forum how can we trust you are able to discern scripture and complicated concepts like:

"Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things." Phil 3:19

Are you really listening to Jesus?

Oh and this text which you forgot you used to argue that food doesn't defile going in...No matter how much...

Mark 7:18-23
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
(NKJ)

I said
lolo I know the text, I'm the one that posted them. You have yet to make a point.

clefty

I said
lolo I know the text, I'm the one that posted them. You have yet to make a point.

Then you should know that the body is a temple and should be well taken care of...

And not use a text which on the surface seems to imply ingesting copious amounts of food does not defile a man...

You claim by cutting and pasting texts you know scripture and Truth...but so does Satan...he knows scripture and Truth...just refuses to obey...

Is your temple used for setting aside the seventh day? To keep it Holy?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

The scripture are given to practice what God wants His people to practice.

It seems that you have to look into the scripture to answer when you are asked.

If you know God's will and have been reading the Scripture, you don't have to go into the scripture. It should be in your heart what to practice and how to answer inquirers.

What you are doing seems to be beginner, milk stage faith, imo.

marhig

I'm sure none of us are perfect, and we are all doing something wrong, I know that there are things that I am still fighting to overcome completely. If we look into our own hearts, then I'm sure we will see that we have no right to judge others, who are we? Were just flesh! We could be judging others on the outside, yet God could see that our hearts are worse than theirs.

Overeating destroys the body, and so does smoking and drinking etc. and cravings for anything are what we are to deny. But, everyone here who is judging others needs to take a hard look at themselves and see what cravings or fleshly wants that they are weak against too before they point the finger.

As I said those things destroy the body, and we are to try and deny them. But the worst ones are those that defile the heart and that hurt others too, especially when we know God. Hatred, hardness, spite, envy, cruelty, to covet, backbiters, lust, vanity, fornication,, disobedience toward God, lovers of the world, foul mouth, lying, etc.

If through Christ we are cleansed inside the heart first, then the outside will also start to be cleansed and the outward sins will start to go as we die the death.

I've said before, makeup and hair and the doing up my outward appearance didn't go until my heart was cleansed of vanity. Hardness stopped when God replaced it with his love, etc. And as God through Christ cleanses our inside, we change and our old man dies and we are brought to life in God, by the spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
marhig,

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

even this fruit is interpreted so differently by most of us.

I am here to spread my conviction. I also try to encourage other similar faith.

You are right, no one is perfect so we should not name calling just because we don't agree with them.

I have been encouraging squeaky from the beginning because he has been heckled most of his threads, and many of what he teaches similar to my faith.

Yet, he is inducing his convincing by calling names and ridiculing. That's why I started addressing his loop holes.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't agree 100% with my supporters in many ways. But I don't nit pick small stuff.

I don't see much of encouraging posts going on in non-trin posters.

It is sad because trin believers have much support going on among them.