Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
so that is what is meant to fulfill the law?

accept what fact? That He corrected the Pharisees not for keeping the Sabbath but for the ways and traditions they added to its keeping?

He upheld reaffirmed and revalidated Sabbath keeping...even stating it was foundational to His Lordahip

and to correct by teaching and modeling by His example exactly how we should live and love.

Lol...

"And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"

I said
Well its obvious you don't desire the new wine. And you have along way to go before you get the milk understanding. Its sad that your arrogance tells you that you understand the Word. Because it has you spreading lies and blasphemy against Christ.

1 Cor 3:2-3
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
(NKJ)

Heb 5:13-14
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
so that is what is meant to fulfill the law?

accept what fact? That He corrected the Pharisees not for keeping the Sabbath but for the ways and traditions they added to its keeping?

He upheld reaffirmed and revalidated Sabbath keeping...even stating it was foundational to His Lordahip

and to correct by teaching and modeling by His example exactly how we should live and love.

Lol...

"And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"

I said
Can you even define love with the scriptures?????????

John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

John 5:39-40
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

clefty

Clefty,

You Sabbath keepers should examine yourselves instead of finger pointing other believers.

Your organization is living in sin with keeping your eyes off evil practice of approving killing your enemy.

Ouch!...you can see around that log in your own eye? Lol

"You sabbath keepers"...lol

Are certainly not one organization nor all accepting of killing our enemies...

clefty

I said
Can you even define love with the scriptures?????????

John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
(NKJ)

John 5:39-40
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
(NKJ)

2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the very commandment you have heard from the beginning, that you must walk in love.

Love is as He is...From the beginning even before sin and the fall, Sabbath was heard of

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why because I said ouch?

You do understand sarcasm yes?

What seems is those wishing to keep sabbath aren't good enough for you...lol

Both of you are arguing about the verses but I am going after the fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

And my Sabbaths ye shall keep,it will be a sign betwixt Me and you ,and I shall know my flock because of this pact I make with you.

This of coarse is a paraphrase and not a direct quote that any two people would ever agree apon. But its message is clean and clear.So the Lord of the Sabbath declares the Law is summed up in LOVE. Now we define "love" and live by the law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the very commandment you have heard from the beginning, that you must walk in love.

Love is as He is...From the beginning even before sin and the fall, Sabbath was heard of

I said
That is what I thought. You don't have a clue. Try again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And my Sabbaths ye shall keep,it will be a sign betwixt Me and you ,and I shall know my flock because of this pact I make with you.

This of coarse is a paraphrase and not a direct quote that any two people would ever agree apon. But its message is clean and clear.So the Lord of the Sabbath declares the Law is summed up in LOVE. Now we define "love" and live by the law.

I said
Paraphrase is theology. Theology is spiritual theory. Theory is guessing.

John 5:38-41
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
(NKJ)

clefty

Both of you are arguing about the verses but I am going after the fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

We should compare our fruit (actions deeds words) with His fruit and make sure they are as close to His as possible...

That of course includes no stealing no killing no fornication...you see where I am going with this yes?

Yup... no Sunday Ham

Do JUST AS He did IS keeping His Father's will...love JUST AS He loves fulfills the Law...

clefty

I said
That is what I thought. You don't have a clue. Try again.

Lol...nailed it you mean...

He said "If you love me..." do what? Choose whatever whenever? Lol...

Keep the commandments...JUST AS He did and remained in His Father's love...

clefty

So you dismiss your organization's clear transgression.

What organization? The SDAs?

Lol...they have dropped the ball on many issues...and what?

Church don't save nobody it is chaff...it leads people to the One who saves like chaff merely aids the kernel to mature...

You mature? Or need to hold grudges towards false representations of once held truths...

Even He had to rescue Sabbath from man made traditions because man fails...certainly through his organizations and corporations...

You sound sore and unforgiving...

Oh and as for the SDA they are not as pro war as other Zionist churches desirous to continue the crusades of old...as if a land remains holy after the Spirit departs...

more like a bronze serpent...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What organization? The SDAs?

Lol...they have dropped the ball on many issues...and what?

Church don't save nobody it is chaff...it leads people to the One who saves like chaff merely aids the kernel to mature...

You mature? Or need to hold grudges towards false representations of once held truths...

Even He had to rescue Sabbath from man made traditions because man fails...certainly through his organizations and corporations...

You sound sore and unforgiving...

Oh and as for the SDA they are not as pro war as other Zionist churches desirous to continue the crusades of old...as if a land remains holy after the Spirit departs...

more like a bronze serpent...

This is so lame, friend.

You are pointing out non-Sabbath keepers' sin, yet you dismiss your blind eye for Sabbath keepers' clear organizational sin.

clefty

This is so lame, friend.

You are pointing out non-Sabbath keepers' sin, yet you dismiss your blind eye for Sabbath keepers' clear organizational sin.

If you wish to address that issue start a thread I will be there...this is about the Sabbath

Demanding a perfect church is lame...and petty

Leads to bitter rejection of all churches.

And in this case the church has a belief but its members fell away from it...

Churches sin corporately and church members sin...

I believe the SDA were infiltrated and led away...

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
One more witnessing, clefty, about SDA.

I visited SDA because I missed fellowshipping with the church. I was going to dismiss their silence about the pro-military position because of it; they are more godlier than other trin churches as a whole.

Yet, the pastor was obese clearly. It is so ironic that they are so big on health. I expressed my concern and left.

After few years, I went back if they have different pastor. It was a different yet still another obese one.

I would not pay much attention if it was only a lay person but pastors are leaders and they should be the good example of what they preach.

Something is awfully wrong with their spiritual value system.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...nailed it you mean...

He said "If you love me..." do what? Choose whatever whenever? Lol...

Keep the commandments...JUST AS He did and remained in His Father's love...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You really don't have a clue as to what the bible really teaches. The definition of love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. That was the example Christ was setting for us.

1 Pet 2:19-22
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

And the purpose of the commandments is love. And we are to walk in love. So if your not suffering wrongfully for others your not walking in love. You arrogant self righteous intellectuals don't have any idea of what Christianity is. You just keep right on guessing. But know this, God is watching.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One more witnessing, clefty, about SDA.

I visited SDA because I missed fellowshipping with the church. I was going to dismiss their silence about the pro-military position because of it; they are more godlier than other trin churches as a whole.

Yet, the pastor was obese clearly. It is so ironic that they are so big on health. I expressed my concern and left.

After few years, I went back if they have different pastor. It was a different yet still another obese one.

I would not pay much attention if it was only a lay person but pastors are leaders and they should be the good example of what they preach.

Something is awfully wrong with their spiritual value system.

I said
Your wrong if you use judge obese as a deal breaker. No matter how righteous we get everyone will have a thorn in the flesh. That thorn can be obese.

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

2 Cor 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)