Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am only talking about spiritual leaders what they preach, not lay people.

Please reread what I wrote.

I said
That is who I am talking about. Paul was a spiritual leader. The Spiritual leaders are the ones that receive the abundance of revelations. Their the ones who need something visible to keep them humble.

2 Cor 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)

clefty

One more witnessing, clefty, about SDA.

I visited SDA because I missed fellowshipping with the church. I was going to dismiss their silence about the pro-military position because of it; they are more godlier than other trin churches as a whole.

Yet, the pastor was obese clearly. It is so ironic that they are so big on health. I expressed my concern and left.

After few years, I went back if they have different pastor. It was a different yet still another obese one.

I would not pay much attention if it was only a lay person but pastors are leaders and they should be the good example of what they preach.

Something is awfully wrong with their spiritual value system.

I agree once blessed by the Spirit they have dropped the ball on many issues not just military service and health...

Start a thread

Call it "don't go to church because sinners do" lol

There is much work to be done and the Spirit is still waiting to assist the loyal and faithful seekers of Truth

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You really don't have a clue as to what the bible really teaches. The definition of love is to suffer wrongfully but do it willingly. That was the example Christ was setting for us.

1 Pet 2:19-22
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

And the purpose of the commandments is love. And we are to walk in love. So if your not suffering wrongfully for others your not walking in love. You arrogant self righteous intellectuals don't have any idea of what Christianity is. You just keep right on guessing. But know this, God is watching.

Heathens love and suffer patiently for others pagans do too...certainly buddhists and muslims oh and Jews...

But He commanded we love JUST AS He did...none of those do that...

Do you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Heathens love and suffer patiently for others pagans do too...certainly buddhists and muslims oh and Jews...

But He commanded we love JUST AS He did...none of those do that...

Do you?

I said
Your really slow at catching on. Do you know what suffering wrongfully means?

You don't have the Word abiding in you. If you did you would quote it to prove the Holy Spirit supports you. Why don't you find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him.

John 5:38-42
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is who I am talking about. Paul was a spiritual leader. The Spiritual leaders are the ones that receive the abundance of revelations. Their the ones who need something visible to keep them humble.

2 Cor 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)

You are dismissing Jesus' word.

He says His followers are salt and light of the world. We are supposed to be good example to the world especially the spiritual leaders.

we are supposed to eliminate the sins from our daily lives, not making excuses to continuing in sin.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree once blessed by the Spirit they have dropped the ball on many issues not just military service and health...

Start a thread

Call it "don't go to church because sinners do" lol

There is much work to be done and the Spirit is still waiting to assist the loyal and faithful seekers of Truth

mock away, friend.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are dismissing Jesus' word.

He says His followers are salt and light of the world. We are supposed to be good example to the world especially the spiritual leaders.

we are supposed to eliminate the sins from our daily lives, not making excuses to continuing in sin.

I said
Your right we are suppose to. But like God says My grace is sufficient.

Cor 12:7-9
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
YOu sound like MAD followers.

I said
I don't know nothing about MAD but I do know the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
Look at what it says.

(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't know nothing about MAD but I do know the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
Look at what it says.

(NKJ)

Your interpretation is out of context with other Jesus' statements. It is not rightly divided.

clefty

I said
Look at what it says.

(NKJ)

So now you can do whatever you want...as you choose...as
long as you are convinced...

That's what Paul says right?

I mean...certainly the power of Christ (Lord of the Sabbath) gives you strength to go against His Father's will...am I right?

And contrary to His Own teaching and example...

Paul said so...

Other Pharisees too said He broke the Sabbath and Paul taught he changed he law...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
well then show me.

the Bible says our body is God's temple. We ought to take good care of our body. Gluttony is one the sins.

Spiritual leaders ought to be good example of being a good witnesses for the world.

do you need reference for all of them?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So now you can do whatever you want...as you choose...as
long as you are convinced...

That's what Paul says right?

I mean...certainly the power of Christ (Lord of the Sabbath) gives you strength to go against His Father's will...am I right?

And contrary to His Own teaching and example...

Paul said so...

Other Pharisees too said He broke the Sabbath and Paul taught he changed he law...

I said
Your the Pharisee, Your the one going against God. God made the old testament obsolete, your trying to combine then together. Jesus gave me a choice to keep the Sabbath or not. That is Gods rule not mine. You made your choice and I made my choice. Both are in obedience. Your gross exaggerations are not a choice. That is guile.
I'm fine with your choice. Its your demons that cant handle my choice. So they pervert the truth. And they work on you to fight against a choice I made that Jesus gave me.
Your not fighting me your fighting Jesus for giving me a choice. And He gave you the same choice.
Your demons have you blaspheming against Jesus. They have you spreading heresy. They have got you lying and making gross exaggerations. Your the one that is sinning not me. I have given you 8 or10 revelations all saying stay away from the old testament. You rejected all of them. And your using the old testament to justify your argument agsinst me. That is evil.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the Bible says our body is God's temple. We ought to take good care of our body. Gluttony is one the sins.

Spiritual leaders ought to be good example of being a good witnesses for the world.

do you need reference for all of them?

I said
Being obese does not defile the temple.

Mark 7:18-23
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said

My goodness. You don't know that being obese is a lot to do with controlling your appetite or what you eat?

America is famous for being fattest country in the world. It is disgraceful.

Being obese is loot of all kinds of disease.

If you control what you eat, you can avoid being obese.

It is commonsense that taking good care of our body is taking good care of God's temple.

Do you need reference for our body is God's temple?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You have the knowledge of the verses but you don't seem to know how to apply in your life.

clefty

I said

Mark 7:18-23
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
(NKJ)

Can we eat human flesh now?

How about poop...

The idea that one is allowed to choose to eat more than his fair share comes from the heart...from within...from a defiled heart

That sort of heart makes a lot of choices that are not in line to what scripture teaches...like deciding it is ok to eat all flesh even human flesh...or worship all days or any day

That comes from within out of a defiled heart...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My goodness. You don't know that being obese is a lot to do with controlling your appetite or what you eat?

America is famous for being fattest country in the world. It is disgraceful.

Being obese is loot of all kinds of disease.

If you control what you eat, you can avoid being obese.

It is commonsense that taking good care of our body is taking good care of God's temple.

Do you need reference for our body is God's temple?

I said
If you want to make it a sin, then it is a sin to you. But only you. I can only show you what the Holy Spirit gives me.

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Did Jesus sin?

Matt 11:19
19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
(KJV)

Matt 11:18-19
18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
(KJV)

Last edited: