Sabbath

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It seems that this forum is ok with mainstream Christians to ridicule and name calling and insulting their opponents.

but two wrongs don't make one right.

I put most of them on ignore because I don't want to go down to their level.

This is mainstream church forum. their opposers have no right to complain how they give out infraction.

that is the rule of this forum.

Good day to you Sir.

clefty

We were talking about this in our house meeting last night :)

We said that once a seed is planted then it will replicate that which it has come from, and this is true of those who have the true seed of Christ, you will see the life of Christ in and through them.

Also we spoke about seedless grapes, and how they have been modified by man to suit their wants, rather than just using them in the way that God has made them. And this is like the false churches, they've changed the ways of God to suit man, over time they have modifying their teachings, eventually removing the seed which is Christ, and teaching differently to how he taught using man's understanding to try to work out the Bible and changing the word of God.

Love is the key and the core of the teachings of the gospel, and those who belong to Christ will love God as he did, and this world will mean nothing to them. God will be first in their lives and you will know them by their fruits. There are many who say they love God from their mouths but their hearts are far from him.

If we're not dying to self and doing Gods will, then we're not truly walking in the Spirit.

Yup...sadly the counterfeit is so convincing...

Hence we must work out our salvation with fear and trembling...not to be deceived nor deceive others by our false example...

Not to cause stumbling and to teach the least of these...not set them aside

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You said the book of Matthew was for someone else not Christians. You also said the book of James is not for you.

Rom 2:1-3

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
(NKJ)

True. Both of those books aren't written to The Body of Christ.

marhig

Hence we must work out our salvation with fear and trembling...not to be deceived nor deceive others by our false example...

Yes that's right, there are so many that say that their way is the only way, but the only way is Jesus. And if we're not truly following him then it won't matter in which way we see the scriptures, God won't see us. He wants to see the life of his son in and through us, and for this to happen we have to deny ourselves and do his will. This is truly following Jesus.

Jesus said to those who are workers of iniquity, that he will tell them to depart from him, because he never knew them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You will never work out your salvation by being an anti Christ. And you have been up until now.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
this is so condescending, friend.

I said
If that is your perspective. I cant do nothing about that.
I have the Holy Spirit and He judges them by the words that come out of their mouth.

Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are so puffed up. It is not of Jesus.

Arrogance is enemy of Jesus' followers.

This is Christianity 101 which is milk stage.

You need to get passed milk stage before you go to meat stage. You are not even passed the milk stage.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

You are so puffed up. It is not of Jesus.

Arrogance is enemy of Jesus' followers.

This is Christianity 101 which is milk stage.

You need to get passed milk stage before you go to meat stage. You are not even passed the milk stage.

I said
You need to learn the difference between arrogant and bold.

Eph 6:20
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You need to learn the difference between arrogant and bold.

Eph 6:20
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
(NKJ)

You have been calling names and ridiculing and mocking cleft. I don't agree with his Sabbath understanding but it is so immature of you to treat him the way you have been doing.

Your kind of attitude is so far from Jesus' love.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Not half as sad as I feel for you. You are to sensual.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

You don't know the meaning of "love".

All you have is puffed up knowledge.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have been calling names and ridiculing and mocking cleft. I don't agree with his Sabbath understanding but it is so immature of you to treat him the way you have been doing.

Your kind of attitude is so far from Jesus' love.

I said
I haven't called anyone names. If your referring to "idiot" that is a biblical term.