Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just checked again and that eye for an eye thingy isn't in the 10 commandments is it...

Sabbath however is:

And when He says Matt 24: 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

He obviously intends Sabbath keeping in the future...even after He returns to heaven.

Not sure what Isaiah thinks of eye for and eye but he does say that in the new world to come all will worship Sabbath to Sabbath...

Think not He came to destroy...even by fulfillment...

All your tortured and twisted misuse of texts merely to resist a day off...

I can see you are being compelled by the Spirit as you desperately begin new threads and new angles of attack...

Even Satan knows and uses texts...but he too thinks he can add or remove from the Word and do things his way...as he chooses...

I will follow the Spirit that leads me to live and love as He did...as He asked us to do...and thus keep His Father's Law even as He did...

I said
I checked again and keeping the Sabbath day wasn't brought over to the new testament. So your adding that to the new testament.

And pray that you don't die on the Sabbath because then deaths are going to be very hard and full of tribulations.

Matt 24:20-22
20 "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 "And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
(NKJ)

I can see your using them gross exaggerations to exalt yourself. But still to no avail.

clefty

I said
I checked again and keeping the Sabbath day wasn't brought over to the new testament. So your adding that to the new testament.

And pray that you don't die on the Sabbath because then deaths are going to be very hard and full of tribulations.

Matt 24:20-22
20 "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 "And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
(NKJ)

I can see your using them gross exaggerations to exalt yourself. But still to no avail.

"And pray that you don't die on the Sabbath because then deaths are going to be very hard and full of tribulations"

What? LOL don't die on the sabbath? LOL because then deaths are going to be very hard? LOL

You are hilarious...

He did not model everyday sabbath nor did He instruct or model Sunday keeping...

And He insisted He kept His Father's law and instructed we should...

Following Him His way includes Sabbath corporate worship and study...

clefty

There are tons and tons of things that break into the Ten.

"love your enemy" is not specifically in the Ten yet it is part of "love God".

Jesus' commands or teachings are all part of the Ten, friend.

Of course they are...and don't abrogate any of the 10...rather amplify and set a higher standard for them not remove them or destroy them or alter them or void them through fulfilling...

He specifically stole Sabbath back from those who would redefine and make it theirs and affirmed it is His and for all not just Jews...

It has always been one Law...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"And pray that you don't die on the Sabbath because then deaths are going to be very hard and full of tribulations"

What? LOL don't die on the sabbath? LOL because then deaths are going to be very hard? LOL

You are hilarious...

He did not model everyday sabbath nor did He instruct or model Sunday keeping...

And He insisted He kept His Father's law and instructed we should...

Following Him His way includes Sabbath corporate worship and study...

I said
lol Not having to prove it by showing where it says it, seems to be the only way you know. But for a born again Christian it is a must that we prove what we say about the Word. But all your gross exaggerations are from the devil. And whether you know it or not Jesus gave us Gods NEW law.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol Not having to prove it by showing where it says it, seems to be the only way you know. But for a born again Christian it is a must that we prove what we say about the Word. But all your gross exaggerations are from the devil. And whether you know it or not Jesus gave us Gods NEW law.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

God doesn't change and His Law is perfect...at pointing out sin and our need of salvation and leading to the Savior but it does not in and of itself change the mind, circumscize the heart, or perfect...

Notice the text confirms He did nothing of His own but was given by His Fsther the command...and well He doesn't change...certainly doesn't divide His house as a house divided can not stand...two different sets of laws would do exactly that...

As for the new covenant...the terms and laws within this new covenant remained the same...obedience to the Father's Laws...new covenant same laws...

Please recall now that this new covenant was christened with a toast to a room full of Jews and was signed and sealed at His death...His followers promptly hurried to keep the same Sabbath...nothing changed...

And His first day in the new covenant age was at rest in the tomb on the Sabbath...

A covenant is a contract negotiated to terms and agreed upon...once signed it cannot change

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God doesn't change and His Law is perfect...at pointing out sin and our need of salvation and leading to the Savior but it does not in and of itself change the mind, circumscize the heart, or perfect...

Notice the text confirms He did nothing of His own but was given by His Fsther the command...and well He doesn't change...certainly doesn't divide His house as a house divided can not stand...two different sets of laws would do exactly that...

As for the new covenant...the terms and laws within this new covenant remained the same...obedience to the Father's Laws...new covenant same laws...

Please recall now that this new covenant was christened with a toast to a room full of Jews and was signed and sealed at His death...His followers promptly hurried to keep the same Sabbath...nothing changed...

And His first day in the new covenant age was at rest in the tomb on the Sabbath...

A covenant is a contract negotiated to terms and agreed upon...once signed it cannot change

I said
You are evil. I have given you revelation after revelation all scripture showing the difference between the old and the new. And you blaspheme them all with no more than your own opinion. You are sinning greatly against Jesus and His Word.
Hundreds of verses showing the difference. The devil is using you to deceive many Christians into keeping the old testament. And going to hell.

Luke 17:1-2
1 Then He said to the disciples, "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2 "It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
(NKJ)

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

Matt 18:6
6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Whoever does NOT live in the new testament of Christ does not have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

clefty

Whoever does NOT live in the new testament of Christ does not have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

"...has both the Father and the Son..." His doctrine is a two for one deal...nothing in His doctrine changes or abrogates His Father...is why John the revelator speaks of those that keep the commandments of God AND the testimony of Jesus...He was the goal of the law...not to destroy duh... even by fulfillment...to follow Him is to keep His Father's will...to have the Father...

To have God is to do His will keep His commandments...not choose whatever day whenever..."even as I kept my Father's law"

That's what it means when He says "I and my Father are One" you can't be one and have two separate differing laws or two contrasting ways...

His house is not divided

They agree on it being ONE Law for Israelite and non Israelite as in the days of old...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"...

That's what it means when He says "I and my Father are One" you can't be one and have two separate differing laws or two contrasting ways...

His house is not divided

Jesus was sent to fulfilled the law, meaning He was sent to correct what His people are doing wrong.

Sabbath keepers don't seem to accept this fact.

God entrusted Jesus to correct His people.

Jesus talks about old wineskin and the new wineskin. He says you cannot mix those how to use them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"...has both the Father and the Son..." His doctrine is a two for one deal...nothing in His doctrine changes or abrogates His Father...is why John the revelator speaks of those that keep the commandments of God AND the testimony of Jesus...He was the goal of the law...not to destroy duh... even by fulfillment...to follow Him is to keep His Father's will...to have the Father...

To have God is to do His will keep His commandments...not choose whatever day whenever..."even as I kept my Father's law"

His house is not divided

They agree on it being ONE Law for Israelite and non Israelite as in the days of old...

I said
You are of your father the devil. He says the old commandment was annulled and He changed the law. When are you going to stop deceiving people and doing the work of the devil.

Heb 7:11-18
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
13 For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar.
14 For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest
16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

how do you interpret old and new wineskin Jesus talks about?

thanks.

I said
That is knowledge. The new wine is the revelations of Jesus Christ. And no one can receive that knowledge until they have been born again. And no one can be born again until they have crucified their flesh with all its emotions and feelings. And no one can crucify their emotions without following the Holy Spirit through the meat understanding.

Luke 5:37-39
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

Mark 2:22
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is knowledge. The new wine is the revelations of Jesus Christ. And no one can receive that knowledge until they have been born again. And no one can be born again until they have crucified their flesh with all its emotions and feelings. And no one can crucify their emotions without following the Holy Spirit through the meat understanding.

Luke 5:37-39
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
(NKJ)

Mark 2:22
22 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
(NKJ)

It has nothing to do with OT and NT?

clefty

Jesus was sent to fulfilled the law, meaning He was sent to correct what His people are doing wrong.
so that is what is meant to fulfill the law?

Sabbath keepers don't seem to accept this fact.
accept what fact? That He corrected the Pharisees not for keeping the Sabbath but for the ways and traditions they added to its keeping?

He upheld reaffirmed and revalidated Sabbath keeping...even stating it was foundational to His Lordahip

God entrusted Jesus to correct His people.
and to correct by teaching and modeling by His example exactly how we should live and love.

Jesus talks about old wineskin and the new wineskin. He says you cannot mix those how to use them.

Lol...

"And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Clefty,

You Sabbath keepers should examine yourselves instead of finger pointing other believers.

Your organization is living in sin with keeping your eyes off evil practice of approving killing your enemy.