Sabbath

clefty

I said
Don't know, don't care. I worship 7 days a week.

Worship who? A God that commanded you to remember the seventh day to keep it holy?

There are many others who choose how and when to worship...they are called idolators...

The Lord of the Sabbath defined when to worship and how...

You reject to follow as He commanded and did...exemplifying what it means to love Him

clefty

clefty - it's clear that squeaky's not a Christian - why continue to engage him?

It's about the Sabbath...

ya gotta hand it to him...he is persistent so I respond in kind...

Hopefully more people will jump in on the thread...and then we can talk...hopefully

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[QUOTE=clefty;486

The Lord of the Sabbath defined when to worship and how...

I said
Where show me where the Lord defined and said when to worship and how.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Hopefully more people will jump in on the thread...and then we can talk...hopefully

I said
lolol What is wrong with you? Do you hate your mom and dad?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
The Holy Spirit told me to ask you this. Who do you think you are for judging me?

Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
(NKJ)

Why are you showing contempt for me?

clefty

I said
Where show me where the Lord defined and said when to worship and how.

MARK 6:2
2 And when the Sabbath day came, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From where has this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given to him, that even such mighty works are done by his hands?

LUKE 4:16 (About Jesus)
16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

LUKE 4:31
31 And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the Sabbath days.

LUKE 6:6
6 And it came to pass on another Sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

LUKE 13:10
10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath.

JOHN 15:10 (Jesus)
10 If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

His Fathers commandments include the keeping of the Sabbath yes?

http://www.biblesabbath.org/tss/515/sabbath.html

He started His ministry on earth on a Sabbath and began His role as risen savior on a Sabbath...

So He is our example...

He even instructed prayers the Sabbath could be kept in future times of trouble...

No Sunday Ham here buddy...

clefty

I said
The Holy Spirit told me to ask you this. Who do you think you are for judging me?

Rom 14:4-10
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
(NKJ)

Why are you showing contempt for me?

Why do you add to the Word?

Nothing there about Sabbath but about when to fast...

"It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
MARK 6:2
2 And when the Sabbath day came, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From where has this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given to him, that even such mighty works are done by his hands?

LUKE 4:16 (About Jesus)
16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

LUKE 4:31
31 And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the Sabbath days.

LUKE 6:6
6 And it came to pass on another Sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

LUKE 13:10
10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath.

JOHN 15:10 (Jesus)
10 If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

His Fathers commandments include the keeping of the Sabbath yes?

http://www.biblesabbath.org/tss/515/sabbath.html

He started His ministry on earth on a Sabbath and began His role as risen savior on a Sabbath...

So He is our example...

He even instructed prayers the Sabbath could be kept in future times of trouble...

No Sunday Ham here buddy...

I said
You see that is where you get your gross exaggerations. Not one of them says to worship on the Sabbath. Jesus also preached to the multitude in the mountains, and deserts. Every where. You are adding your interpretation .

Matt 14:13-14
13 When Jesus heard it, He departed from there by boat to a deserted place by Himself. But when the multitudes heard it, they followed Him on foot from the cities.
14 And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.
(NKJ)

Mark 8:6
6 So He commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground. And He took the seven loaves and gave thanks, broke them and gave them to His disciples to set before them; and they set them before the multitude.
(NKJ)

You are perverting the truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

"It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning."

I said
And you are sinning. Nagging is a sin. This has nothing to do with fasting. That is what you have added. The first part is about those who are weak in the faith and they cant handle the meat understanding. You are weak in your faith you need the one day a week worship as a guide. I have a much stronger faith and I can keep it every day of the week.
Your sinning by judging me.

Rom 14:1-10

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.

(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

clefty

I said
You see that is where you get your gross exaggerations. Not one of them says to worship on the Sabbath. Jesus also preached to the multitude in the mountains, and deserts. Every where. You are adding your interpretation .

Matt 14:13-14
13 When Jesus heard it, He departed from there by boat to a deserted place by Himself. But when the multitudes heard it, they followed Him on foot from the cities.
14 And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.
(NKJ)

Mark 8:6
6 So He commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground. And He took the seven loaves and gave thanks, broke them and gave them to His disciples to set before them; and they set them before the multitude.
(NKJ)

You are perverting the truth.

Theses verses don't need to say to worship, it is enough that He modeled it...and asked you do as He did...elsewhere He is specific...even to keep it after His death resurrection and return to heaven...

He said He kept His Father's Law...that includes the 10 yes? And in those 10 is one about keeping a day seperate as it is Holy and sanctified right?

So are you saying He is lying? That He did not keep His Fathers's Law?...

Wow

clefty

I said
And you are sinning. Nagging is a sin. This has nothing to do with fasting. That is what you have added. The first part is about those who are weak in the faith and they cant handle the meat understanding. You are weak in your faith you need the one day a week worship as a guide. I have a much stronger faith and I can keep it every day of the week.
Your sinning by judging me.

Rom 14:1-10

1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things.
2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.

(NKJ)

LOLOL glad you noticed your need to edit your posts...

So what was the original about? What were you trying to compare and say?

LOL...something about diet and Gentiles...oh man I wish I wasn't at work so I had more time to copy paste your stuff lol...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Theses verses don't need to say to worship, it is enough that He modeled it...and asked you do as He did...elsewhere He is specific...even to keep it after His death resurrection and return to heaven...

He said He kept His Father's Law...that includes the 10 yes? And in those 10 is one about keeping a day seperate as it is Holy and sanctified right?

So are you saying He is lying? That He did not keep His Fathers's Law?...

Wow

I said
How old are you? Do you hate your mom and dad? You ask foolish questions. When you are going to answer some good questions?
And for your question Jesus changed the law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said

No I don't hate them I love them and I thank them they shared His Sabbath with me...

Why you hate your Father? And His obedient Son?

You think He appreciates your slander and false witness? Your deceptions and false worship?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No I don't hate them I love them and I thank them they shared His Sabbath with me...

Why you hate your Father? And His obedient Son?

You think He appreciates your slander and false witness? Your deceptions and false worship?

I said
That is why your an idiot. You don't know the truth.. That is why you cant be a believer. Your the one that is slandering the Word and bearing false witness, your the one that is deceiving other with a false witness and worship.

Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
How old are you? Do you hate your mom and dad? You ask foolish questions. When you are going to answer some good questions?
And for your question Jesus changed the law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

You already used this one too...

So that's why you bare such false witness? And no longer serve Him as He commanded but however you wish...do you steal and kill and fornicate too?

The law for priesthood was changed...oh and then changed again as now we are priests...

You add to the Word with your implying it is a change of the immutable 10...

You wish the Sabbath law destroyed...He says don't think that

clefty

I said
That is why your an idiot. You don't know the truth.. That is why you cant be a believer. Your the one that is slandering the Word and bearing false witness, your the one that is deceiving other with a false witness and worship.

Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
(NKJ)

How old are you? I thought every 12 year old covered that already...

My parents do not interfere with my life with Him if they did I would "hate" them...pray for them sure but flee their evil and try to correct...to follow Him as He followed obeyed and loved His Father

How is making up your own rules show hatred of your own life?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How old are you? I thought every 12 year old covered that already...

My parents do not interfere with my life with Him if they did I would "hate" them...pray for them sure but flee their evil and try to correct...to follow Him as He followed obeyed and loved His Father

How is making up your own rules show hatred of your own life?

I said
Your very hardhearted. You will not listen to me or the Word of God. You must be very young. You have been sinning in what you say what you do. A Christian never overrides the new testament with the old testament. A Jew does but not a Christian. I think Jesus even allowed for your ignorance by giving us a choice to keep the Sabbath or not keep it. And you should never try to rebuke anyone in the meat understanding with no more than your own opinion. Your parents lied to you. You worship your parents not Jesus.

Matt 10:34-38
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38 "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your very hardhearted. You will not listen to me or the Word of God. You must be very young. You have been sinning in what you say what you do. A Christian never overrides the new testament with the old testament. A Jew does but not a Christian. I think Jesus even allowed for your ignorance by giving us a choice to keep the Sabbath or not keep it. And you should never try to rebuke anyone in the meat understanding with no more than your own opinion. Your parents lied to you. You worship your parents not Jesus.

Matt 10:34-38
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38 "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
(NKJ)

You think that yes?

Imagine if all the martyrs would have thought choice was an option... just compromise...keep the peace...

Instead they did not...

So how long have you tried to make our Savior a liar? You claiming He didn't keep Sabbath makes Him a liar...He said He did...

If He did not then He broke His Father's Law...

He was a sinner then...unworthy to be a Savior...

Are you even saved? Your Jesus did not keep His Father's Law...

Yes squeaky take up your cross...reject the world...follow Him

Do AS He did...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You think that yes?

Imagine if all the martyrs would have thought choice was an option... just compromise...keep the peace...

Instead they did not...

So how long have you tried to make our Savior a liar? You claiming He didn't keep Sabbath makes Him a liar...He said He did...

If He did not then He broke His Father's Law...

He was a sinner then...unworthy to be a Savior...

Are you even saved? Your Jesus did not keep His Father's Law...

Yes squeaky take up your cross...reject the world...follow Him

Do AS He did...

I said
That is so sad. Now your just making up stuff to camouflage your guilt. I never said Jesus didn't keep the Sabbath. Some times He would teach on the Sabbath, some times He wouldn't. I can see your hurting right now. The truth will do that. That is where all this guile is coming from. But I have told you the truth, but you cant deal with it. Why don't you go take a break instead of trying to convince me with a lie or guile.