Sabbath

clefty

I said
That is so sad. Now your just making up stuff to camouflage your guilt.

oh my...

I never said Jesus didn't keep the Sabbath. Some times He would teach on the Sabbath, some times He wouldn't.
He said He did that's actually the point and well you ignore that...and that He asked believers to do the same...even in future times of trouble...

And well you deny and ignore and reject and project...lol

I can see your hurting right now. The truth will do that. That is where all this guile is coming from. But I have told you the truth, but you cant deal with it. Why don't you go take a break instead of trying to convince me with a lie or guile.

Not trying to convince you...just enjoy learning from you and your meat understanding

Your attempts to hurt me are laughable when compared to others who were killed by yours...

So enough about me...

Why did Jesus lie when He said He kept His Father's commandments?

Why did God lie when He said His Law is forever?

Why do you consider Paul weak in the faith as even he kept the Sabbath?

Why does John the revelator describe two qualities to a group of individuals in heaven here are those that keep the commandments of God (not Jesus) but His testimony...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
oh my...

He said He did that's actually the point and well you ignore that...and that He asked believers to do the same...even in future times of trouble...

And well you deny and ignore and reject and project...lol

Not trying to convince you...just enjoy learning from you and your meat understanding

Your attempts to hurt me are laughable when compared to others who were killed by yours...

So enough about me...

Why did Jesus lie when He said He kept His Father's commandments?

Why did God lie when He said His Law is forever?

Why do you consider Paul weak in the faith as even he kept the Sabbath?

Why does John the revelator describe two qualities to a group of individuals in heaven here are those that keep the commandments of God (not Jesus) but His testimony...

I said
Jesus was born under the old testament law. The new testament wasn't in force until after the cross.

Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the law in the new testament. Keep the Sabbath day holy was one of the 10 commandments that Jesus didn't bring over to the new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Now if you keep any part of the old testament that Jesus didn't bring over to the new testament. You will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Jesus was born under the old testament law. The new testament wasn't in force until after the cross.

16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the law in the new testament. Keep the Sabbath day holy was one of the 10 commandments that Jesus didn't bring over to the new testament.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Now if you keep any part of the old testament that Jesus didn't bring over to the new testament. You will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

So why did Paul keep sabbath Peter kosher even and well He Himself instructed prayers the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...future as in after His death resurrection and return to heaven...

He instructed prayer the Sabbath be kept...as it was the temple was destroyed in 70 ad so that already is about 40 years after the cross...and they kept it

And the history proves Sabbath keeping remained a practice among believers until the 4th century when it officially became Sunday instead...and still there have always been some who still obey...

As for Grace...Sabbath keepers don't keep sabbath to receive Grace but because they believe they have received it and in gratitude wish to obey Him as He instructed and exemplified...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Clefty look I have refuted everything you have said with scripture. Your gross exaggerations, your wild imagination, your old testament, so unless you can come up with something vaiid from the new testament your all done here.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So why did Paul keep sabbath Peter kosher even and well He Himself instructed prayers the Sabbath be kept in future times of trouble...future as in after His death resurrection and return to heaven...

He instructed prayer the Sabbath be kept...as it was the temple was destroyed in 70 ad so that already is about 40 years after the cross...and they kept it

And the history proves Sabbath keeping remained a practice among believers until the 4th century when it officially became Sunday instead...and still there have always been some who still obey...

As for Grace...Sabbath keepers don't keep sabbath to receive Grace but because they believe they have received it and in gratitude wish to obey Him as He instructed and exemplified...

I said
Most of your claims are lies. So if your going to claim something produce the verses that show your claim. Your just rambling on and on now.

clefty

Clefty look I have refuted everything you have said with scripture. Your gross exaggerations, your wild imagination, your old testament, so unless you can come up with something vaiid from the new testament your all done here.

Lol...you wish

You still think Romans 14 is about Sabbath...

clefty

I said
Most of your claims are lies. So if your going to claim something produce the verses that show your claim. Your just rambling on and on now.

You even edited your misuse of acts 10 as you realized your error! LOL

Peter knew it was about reaching the gentile and not about eating unclean meat...

clefty

I said

Ok maybe you are just tired of me...

Here is some other insight for you:

http://www.biblesabbath.org/tss/515/sabbath.html

As if we could just choose whatever way we wanted to serve the Master...

We should strive to obey...if we love Him

You love Him squeaky? Wish to live and love JUST AS He did?

clefty

"If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath? Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment" (John 7:23-24).

Would of been a good time to start the discussion on how both Sabbath and circumcision and everything else would be done away with after the cross...none of it brought over to the NT but HE DID NOT

In fact He said think not I have come to destroy...but you insist anyway

Lord of the Sabbath He remains...the Law remains for judgement to be righteous...

Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1)

Last edited:

clefty

I use the new ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT (AENT)

check it out at:
www.aent.org

Well worth the forty dollars in the notes alone. I highly suggest every serious student of scripture get it.,

How about this?

Eastern Peschitta, which is an Aramaic text (Roth AG, Daniel BB. Aramaic English New Testament, 5th edition. Netazari Press, 2012):

9. For there remains a Shabat for the people of Elohim.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ok maybe you are just tired of me...

Here is some other insight for you:

http://www.biblesabbath.org/tss/515/sabbath.html

As if we could just choose whatever way we wanted to serve the Master...

We should strive to obey...if we love Him

You love Him squeaky? Wish to live and love JUST AS He did?

I said
lolol Your an idiot. I am obeying, your the one that is lieing perverting twisting and adding so much to the Word that isn't in there.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We need to get rid of our pride.

It is obvious both of you believe you are right and other is wrong.

This is not what Jesus expects from His followers.

God looks into our hearts and we will be judged accordingly more than who is right or wrong.

Jesus does not expect perfect understanding of the scripture from any of us.

God have mercy on us.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...so this is what you are reduced to?

This is seven day worship in Truth and Spirit?

I said
lolo You are so boring. I have refuted everything you have said with scripture. Over and over and over.
Your not getting mildly annoying. Your either a child wanting to see your name on the board. Or your a cheap heckler working on a merit badge. I haven't figured out which yet. Either one makes you an idiot when it comes to the bible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
What is your point. Jesus was under the law of the old testament. The new testament wasn't in force until after Jesus death on the cross.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)