Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zechariah 14:8 refers to LITERAL water flowing to the DEAD SEA and to the MEDITERRANEAN (in SUMMER and in WINTER).

(John 7:38-39) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Please show the scripture Jesus was referencing? Show us the scripture from the OT that says whoever believes in Jesus, rivers of living water will flow from within them?

Right Divider

Body part
No, it's important.

A big part of the New Covenant is the joining of the two houses back together again.

The stick of Judah is joined with the stick of Joseph.
So?
Jer 31:31-34 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
(32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
(33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Your claims about the nature of the new covenant are convoluted and false.

The LORD says that that He "will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt".

That is crystal clear to anyone that believes the LORD and His written word.

Right Divider

Body part
(John 7:38-39) Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Please show the scripture Jesus was referencing? Show us the scripture from the OT that says whoever believes in Jesus, rivers of living water will flow from within them?
More misdirection and slight of hand by the great magician.

YOU need to show us why Zechariah 14 is figurative when it uses CLEAR HISTORICAL landmarks and gives not even the slightest hint of being non-literal.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To win Jews over to Jesus.

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

He himself walks orderly keeping the Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You cant be both...it is a new creature IN HIM

Jews, you see, worship a god that HAD NOT A SON...and certainly have no need of SALVATION through Him...

In fact Jews dont want freedom from sin...but freedom from oppression which means they rule the world...you know tikkun olam...it just so happens that to heal the world they must needs to run it...

Jews dont wait His return to go heaven and then live with Him...they still await a conquering king to help them this tikkun olam thingy...

Yup Jews actually HATE Him because He came to remind them Israel was to have been merely a blessing to all nations through their worship ministry at His temple...weeeelll they fumbled that one...so He had to come and do it Himself...and NOW AGAIN blessings and promises are for goyim too...and not just for jews...

So they killed Him cuz they wanted it to be just for jews...

I mean you saw what they did even to the rest of israel right? Over TAXING them just to worship at Jerusalem to the point their brothers couldn’t pay anymore so the worshipped elsewhere...wow...

That’s why Yah banished them...poof genetic Israel was gone and only jews returned...to try again...lol the covenant its laws remained though...

Nope cant be jew and christian...IN HIM there is no jew...no gentile either...what goyim keeps Sabbath or kosher? Lol...oh a believing grateful one...not really gentile anymore though...

ONE LAW for native and non native...of Israel and NOT Judah...just like in the OT...

You missed Israel with your attempt to join Judah...

Sure I can. I do not know what is all that you are saying here.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course it does;

Rev 5:9-10 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Christ Jesus reigns right now with the Saints.

You do know a king cannot reign without enemies?

I don't think John wrote "a thousand years" 6 times, in 6 verses, as just a figure of speech.

He most certainly did.

No one knows how long the "thousand years" lasts. The only thing we know is that it does come to an end. It's already been longer than 1,000 literal years.

Right Divider

Body part
Christ Jesus reigns right now with the Saints.
In once sense, yes. In the sense of much of the scripture, no.

You do know a king cannot reign without enemies?
The kings nation must always be at war? Where do you get these stupid ideas?

:mock:
No one knows how long the "thousand years" lasts.

The only thing we know is that it does come to an end. It's already been longer than 1,000 literal years.
Tet-logic: Since some instances of "thousand" are figurative, I can make any other instances figurative if I want.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More misdirection and slight of hand by the great magician.

I'll take that as a "no", you cannot show us the scripture from the OT that Jesus was referencing.

YOU need to show us why Zechariah 14 is figurative when it uses CLEAR HISTORICAL landmarks and gives not even the slightest hint of being non-literal.

What is "Living Water"?

Please give the literal description?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The kings nation must always be at war? Where do you get these stupid ideas?

Spiritual warfare.

(Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You cant be both...it is a new creature IN HIM
A person can be both.
Jews, you see, worship a god that HAD NOT A SON...and certainly have no need of SALVATION through Him...
Wrong.
In fact Jews dont want freedom from sin...but freedom from oppression which means they rule the world...you know tikkun olam...it just so happens that to heal the world they must needs to run it...
I have no idea.
Jews dont wait His return to go heaven and then live with Him...they still await a conquering king to help them this tikkun olam thingy...
Not sure what you are talking about.
Yup Jews actually HATE Him because He came to remind them Israel was to have been merely a blessing to all nations through their worship ministry at His temple...weeeelll they fumbled that one...so He had to come and do it Himself...and NOW AGAIN blessings and promises are for goyim too...and not just for jews...
Interesting perspective.
So they killed Him cuz they wanted it to be just for jews...
Interesting. Not sure where you are going with this or what you want to be saying here.
I mean you saw what they did even to the rest of israel right? Over TAXING them just to worship at Jerusalem to the point their brothers couldn’t pay anymore so the worshipped elsewhere...wow...
Not sure what you mean here or where you are getting this.
That’s why Yah banished them...poof genetic Israel was gone and only jews returned...to try again...lol the covenant its laws remained though...
Wrong.
Nope cant be jew and christian...IN HIM there is no jew...no gentile either...what goyim keeps Sabbath or kosher? Lol...oh a believing grateful one...not really gentile anymore though...
Interesting. Sounds like confusion.
ONE LAW for native and non native...of Israel and NOT Judah...just like in the OT...
Interesting. You have something against Judah maybe.
You missed Israel with your attempt to join Judah...
I do not know what you mean here. I what?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You do know horses, mules, camels, and donkeys are used in the warfare described in Zech 14?

What happened to all the guns, tanks, planes, rockets, helicopters, bombs, etc. in this future literal war that takes place against a city surrounded by a wall?

Right Divider

Body part
You do know horses, mules, camels, and donkeys are used in the warfare described in Zech 14?
And those animals no longer exist?

What happened to all the guns, tanks, planes, rockets, helicopters, bombs, etc. in this future literal war that takes place against a city surrounded by a wall?
We are not told.

Will the Lord Jesus Christ literally set foot on the mount of Olives as Acts 1 tells us? Or have you cancelled that too?

glorydaz

it was always faith first then works...BY FAITH Noah, BY FAITH Abraham remember? And believing you are a child of his you did works...

No, I do no works, and I take no credit for anything the Holy Spirit does in and through me. Thank God, for if I saw the good works God does through me, I'd surely end up boasting, and the very Law of Faith excludes that. Romans 3:27

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You seem to think that only applies during salvation. Not true. It applies during our entire walk of faith, as we are BEING CONFORMED into the image of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God having ordained....is not dependent on what man can do, but what God WILL DO as He performs HIS work in us. This is why you never hear us boasting...as you do.

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.​

You are a perfect example of why this is the case....for you boast. Yes, you boast in your law keeping, and you boast in your works, and you show us what happens to a man who has placed himself under the jurisdiction of the law. But, Paul makes it clear that boasting is NOT to be. Romans 3:27KJV

glorydaz

EMP Have you heard of those?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Water that brings life instead of toxic water (like the Dead Sea currently is).

Huh?

Jerusalem, even to this day, has the Gihon Spring.

(2 Chron 33:14) Afterward he rebuilt the outer wall of the City of David, west of the Gihon spring in the valley, as far as the entrance of the Fish Gate and encircling the hill of Ophel; he also made it much higher. He stationed military commanders in all the fortified cities in Judah.

The Gihon Spring has always been Jerusalem's water source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gihon_Spring

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, if Jerusalem always had the Gihon Spring as a water source, why would it need "living waters" to flow from it to both seas?