Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Right Divider

Body part
Huh?

Jerusalem, even to this day, has the Gihon Spring.

(2 Chron 33:14) Afterward he rebuilt the outer wall of the City of David, west of the Gihon spring in the valley, as far as the entrance of the Fish Gate and encircling the hill of Ophel; he also made it much higher. He stationed military commanders in all the fortified cities in Judah.

The Gihon Spring has always been Jerusalem's water source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gihon_Spring
You so easily confuse yourself.

So what about the Gihon spring?

What does that have to do with anything?

I never said that ALL the water in Israel is currently toxic.

glorydaz

Huh?

Jerusalem, even to this day, has the Gihon Spring.

(2 Chron 33:14) Afterward he rebuilt the outer wall of the City of David, west of the Gihon spring in the valley, as far as the entrance of the Fish Gate and encircling the hill of Ophel; he also made it much higher. He stationed military commanders in all the fortified cities in Judah.

The Gihon Spring has always been Jerusalem's water source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gihon_Spring

Interesting to see it's controlled by man, and can be disrupted by man just as easily. :think:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You so easily confuse yourself.

I'm not the one confused. I understand that "living water" refers to the Holy Spirit.

You think "living water" is some kind of fresh water that is different than the water found in the Dead Sea.

I also understand what OT scripture Jesus was referencing with regards to "living water". You have not been able to show us that scripture.

So, now that you know about the Gihon Spring.....why would Jerusalem need another water source?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, you know those Electro Magnetic Pulse attacks that would wipe out the entire grid including planes, trains, and automobiles. That's the world's biggest fear right now.

So, you think all modern weapons are going to get wiped out, then Jerusalem is going to build a wall around itself, and then get attacked by men on horseback with no guns?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Living WATERS that flows down from a LITERAL mountain in both LITERAL directions and into two LITERAL bodies of water is not the Holy Spirit.

If you disagree, all you have to do is show us the OT scripture that Jesus was referencing about "living water"?

Moreover, the "living water" Jesus talked about was not fresh drinking water, it was the Holy Spirit:

(John 4:11-14) 11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

glorydaz

So, you think all modern weapons are going to get wiped out, then Jerusalem is going to build a wall around itself, and then get attacked by men on horseback with no guns?

I have no idea how it will all come about. I do know that something as easy as an EMP could change all kinds of things.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Living WATERS that flows down from a LITERAL mountain in both LITERAL directions and into two LITERAL bodies of water is not the Holy Spirit.

LOL...since you want to take everything LITERAL:

Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.

It's literally impossible for any water to flow from Jerusalem to any sea, let alone two seas.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have no idea how it will all come about. I do know that something as easy as an EMP could change all kinds of things.

Jerusalem, along with the temple, was completely destroyed in 70AD. Not one stone was left standing upon another. (Just like Jesus said)

To this day, no one knows where the temple stood.

Dartman

Christ Jesus reigns right now with the Saints.
The literal reign of Jesus begins with the 7th trump;
Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
1 Cor 15:52-53 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

It coincides with the literal battle of Armageddon, and the utter destruction of the governments of this world;

Rev 19:15-21 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF LordS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Dan 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The VAST majority of the saints are "sleeping in the dust", they are "waiting", "asleep", they are in the graves, they are dead. They are NOT reigning yet, that happens AFTER the 1st resurrection AT Christ's return to this planet.

tetelestai said:
You do know a king cannot reign without enemies?
Of course they can!!

Rev 22:3-5 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

This is in the New heaven and earth ..... where NO sinners remain! And Jesus and his God share in reigning over the righteous .... there are no "enemies", they have been utterly destroyed, they are ashes, they are burned up;
Mal 4:1-3 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

tetelestai said:
No one knows how long the "thousand years" lasts. The only thing we know is that it does come to an end. It's already been longer than 1,000 literal years.
Jesus hasn't begun to reign over the entire planet. There are still worldly governments throughout the earth.

Right Divider

Body part
If you disagree, all you have to do is show us the OT scripture that Jesus was referencing about "living water"?

Moreover, the "living water" Jesus talked about was not fresh drinking water, it was the Holy Spirit:

(John 4:11-14) 11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
You CONFLATE the 'living WATERS" of Zechariah with the "living WATER" of John.

That is YOUR problem and not mine.

Your EQUIVOCATION of two different things is a form of DECEPTION. We all know from whom you get that idea.

Dartman

It's literally impossible for any water to flow from Jerusalem to any sea, let alone two seas.

Zech 14:4 In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.

Right Divider

Body part

There are other earth changing events there, you ignorant deceiver.

Zec 14:4 KJV
(4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

clefty

Neither one are "going to heaven", Jesus is coming back, and while he is descending,he is going to resurrect the righteous dead, and change the righteous living, as immortals. They will then accompany Jesus, as kings and priests, to literally reign on the earth for 1,000 years (Rev 20, 1 Thes 4, 1 Cor 15) .
hmmm so they build a temple and He comes down and rules the world from that temple for a thousand years?

Are you saying "THEY" believe this? Or, do you believe this?
yes from what I have learned so far MAD people believe this...not me

To avoid the Sabbath from what I gather...they are happily IN HIM benefitting from His Grace conformed into the body of Christ EXCEPT His sabbatismos...Heb 4:9 the irony

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The literal reign of Jesus begins with the 7th trump;

Already happened

It coincides with the literal battle of Armageddon, and the utter destruction of the governments of this world;

Already happened. Since you are conflating Daniel with Revelation, you need to explain the following:

(Dan 12:4) But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end.

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

Do the math.

Daniel prophesied the birth of Christ, which took place about 500 years after he was told to seal his scroll.

John was told not to seal his scroll because the time was near for his prophecies. But, you are telling us John's prophecies didn't happen yet, even though it's been almost 2,000 years.

So, why was Daniel told to seal his scroll for prophecies that were 500 years away, but John told not to seal his scroll for prophecies that were 2,000 years (and still counting) away?

That makes no sense.

The answer is that what John prophesied did in fact happen soon after John completed the Revelation. Which is why he was told to NOT seal his scroll because the time was near.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The VAST majority of the saints are "sleeping in the dust", they are "waiting", "asleep", they are in the graves, they are dead.

Wow...are you an advocate of "soul sleep"?

They are NOT reigning yet, that happens AFTER the 1st resurrection AT Christ's return to this planet.

Happened in 70AD.

Jesus made it clear that He would return before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away:

(Matt 24:34) Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.