Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course they can!!

Rev 22:3-5 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

The above is when the thousand years are over:

(Rev 20:7) When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is in the New heaven and earth ..... where NO sinners remain! And Jesus and his God share in reigning over the righteous .... there are no "enemies", they have been utterly destroyed, they are ashes, they are burned up;
Mal 4:1-3 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

All OT prophecies were fulfilled by Christ Jesus. There are no OT prophecies unfulfilled.

Jesus hasn't begun to reign over the entire planet. There are still worldly governments throughout the earth.

Sure He has.

(Rom 13:1) Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You CONFLATE the 'living WATERS" of Zechariah with the "living WATER" of John.

That is YOUR problem and not mine.

Your EQUIVOCATION of two different things is a form of DECEPTION. We all know from whom you get that idea.

For the third time.....if you disagree, show us the OT scripture Jesus was referencing:

(John 7:38) Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’

If it's not Zech 14 that declares this, show us what scripture does?

clefty

Sure I can. I do not know what is all that you are saying here.

Ok it’s like this...jews worship their god WHO HAD NO SON...what part of that is too difficult...

Jews worship a god who did not send a messiah yet...

Jews dont want salvation from sin but to heal the world...

There start with that...

Just like muslims claim they worship the SAME GOD as Abraham but Abraham’s...God had a SON...muslims REJECT THAT...therefore they worship a different god...

Christians worship a God who had an only begotten Son...

That Son came to this world and became flesh...jewish flesh and thus of Israel/Jacob...you do understand that all OT jews were israel but not all israel were jews...yes?

This Son came to free people NOT of politics and rule but SIN...

So you cant be jewish and goyim IN HIM...is why jews HATE Him...because of Him goyim crowded their synagogues to hear moses every Sabbath and to hear of One resurrected...and how and why He did...that is the gospel jews HATE

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zech 14:4 In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.

Nice try, but there are still mountain ranges that surround Jerusalem beyond the Mount of Olives.

Moreover, the Mount of Olives is to the east. The Mediterranean Sea is to the west.

Right Divider

Body part
For the third time.....if you disagree, show us the OT scripture Jesus was referencing:

(John 7:38) Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’

If it's not Zech 14 that declares this, show us what scripture does?
For the I don't know how manyth time, I don't need to prove where Jesus gets His quote from.

YOU need to PROVE that He got it from Zechariah.

YOU are making the CLAIM that He got it from Zechariah and YOUR CLAIM is what YOU NEED to prove is TRUE.

You constantly use FALLACIOUS LOGIC!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For the I don't know how manyth time, I don't need to prove where Jesus gets His quote from.

That's because you can't. There is no other prophecy in the OT about living water.

YOU need to PROVE that He got it from Zechariah.

It's the only prophecy about living water.
YOU are making the CLAIM that He got it from Zechariah and YOUR CLAIM is what YOU NEED to prove is TRUE.

If He didn't get it from Zech 14, where did He get it from? There is no other prophecy in the OT about living water.

Right Divider

Body part
That's because you can't. There is no other prophecy in the OT about living water.
Zechariah is not about "living water", it's about "living WATERS".

Just keep on pushing your deception.

It's the only prophecy about living water.
It's not about "living WATER", it's about "living WATERS".

Details are important to avoid being deceived by deceivers like you.

If He didn't get it from Zech 14, where did He get it from? There is no other prophecy in the OT about living water.
The King of Conflation and Equivocation has spoken!

clefty

No, I do no works,
yes I know you reject works...by FAITH Noah believed and then DID NOTHING for 100 years and the flood came and well...FAITH ALONE didnt works too good...

and I take no credit for anything the Holy Spirit does in and through me.
hmmm what works? To lead you away from the Law contrary Him His way? Is that what the Holy Spirit works in you to do? To do nothing...best to leave you alone so at least you are COLD and in direct opposition rather than this putrid lukewarm layabout Layodacian...

Thank God, for if I saw the good works God does through me, I'd surely end up boasting, and the very Law of Faith excludes that. Romans 3:27

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
no no of course your rebellious pride is that of a squatter...parasite...basks in the gift without gratitude or transformation or desire to please the Giver in return...ME MY MINE...gimme gimme...

You seem to think that only applies during salvation. Not true. It applies during our entire walk of faith, as we are BEING CONFORMED into the image of the Lord Jesus Christ.
conformed into a lay about more like...you have NO DESIRE to follow Him His way...to DO the will of the Father...to KEEP the Law to persevere AND establish the Law whereever you go with whoever you meet as representing a good works His works Holy people...to bring a blessing and them closer to the FATHER AS HE WORKED TO DO...

Life time of conforming INTO HIM HIS WAY...LOL...maybe 9/10ths of how He lived...

God having ordained....is not dependent on what man can do, but what God WILL DO as He performs HIS work in us. This is why you never hear us boasting...as you do.
your fruit...your works reveal NO WORKS...no transformation into HIM HIS WAY...9/10th conformation at best that even pagans attain with their love for each other...

better to have NOT heard the holy commandment then to go back to your no good works grace only vomit...

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.​
No you EXACTLY REJECT THIS...as if there are no good works ordained before for us to do that we should walk in them...you walk however you want as you did but claim in GRACE now...no works necessary

No wonder you reject Sabbath its rest...you lay about all week anyhow...LOL..a free gift to keep Holy a day of rest is TOO MUCH WORK...the IRONY

Yet His people still have a Sabbatismos...but yes you are not His people as this sign of His people doesnt apply to you...despite it being made FOR MAN and not just jews which you claim...LOL...more irony

You are a perfect example of why this is the case....for you boast. Yes, you boast in your law keeping, and you boast in your works, and you show us what happens to a man who has placed himself under the jurisdiction of the law. But, Paul makes it clear that boasting is NOT to be. Romans 3:27KJV

I boast IN HIM doing HIS WORKS as HE COMMANDED WE DO but only if you love Him...doesnt apply to you right? NOT YOUR WORK ASSIGNMENT...lol

Paul makes clear...this LAW is NOT made void by faith CERTAINLY NOT...and we establish the Law...”copy me” he said “as I copy Christ”

Your layabout rest everyday no works way is NOT His way...LORD LORD wont cut it but those that HEAR AND DO the will of His Father...which is obedience and representing Him...by your fruits...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zechariah is not about "living water", it's about "living WATERS".

LOL....that's the best you can do?

(Zech 14:8 NIV) On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

Word: MIN

Pronounce: mah'-yim

Strong: H4325

Orig: dual of a primitive noun (but used in a singular sense); water; figuratively, juice; by euphemism, urine, semen:--+ piss, wasting, water(-ing, (-course, -flood, -spring)).

Use: TWOT-1188 Noun Masculine

Grk Strong: G1484 G2250 G5202 G5204 G5205

1) water, waters
1a) water
1b) water of the feet, urine
1c) of danger, violence, transitory things, refreshment (fig.)

Right Divider

Body part
LOL....that's the best you can do?

(Zech 14:8 NIV) On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

Word: MIN

Pronounce: mah'-yim

Strong: H4325

Orig: dual of a primitive noun (but used in a singular sense); water; figuratively, juice; by euphemism, urine, semen:--+ piss, wasting, water(-ing, (-course, -flood, -spring)).

Use: TWOT-1188 Noun Masculine

Grk Strong: G1484 G2250 G5202 G5204 G5205

1) water, waters
1a) water
1b) water of the feet, urine
1c) of danger, violence, transitory things, refreshment (fig.)
The WATERS of Zechariah run down from a LITERAL mountain (named and found on a map) into TWO LITERAL bodies of water (also named and found on a map).

I'm not the one that force my meaning onto the scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The WATERS of Zechariah run down from a LITERAL mountain (named and found on a map) into TWO LITERAL bodies of water (also named and found on a map).

It doesn't say the waters come down from a mountain. It says "out of Jerusalem".

It is LITERALLY impossible for water to flow out of Jerusalem to the two seas because Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.

I'm not the one that force my meaning onto the scripture.

How does the water flow uphill?

When you're done explaining how water flows uphill, please tell us what scripture Jesus was referring to?

glorydaz

yes I know you reject works...by FAITH Noah believed and then DID NOTHING and the flood came and well...FAITH ALONE didnt works so good...

hmmm what works? To lead you away from the Law contrary Him His way? Is that what the Holy Spirit works in you to do?

no no of course your rebellious pride is that of a squatter...parasite...basks in the gift without gratitude or transformation or desire to please the Giver in return...ME MY MINE...gimme gimme...

conformed into a lay about more like...you have NO DESIRE to follow Him His way...to DO the will of the Father...to KEEP the Law to persevere AND establish the Law whereever you go with whoever you meet as representing a good works His works Holy people...to bring a blessing and them closer to the FATHER AS HE WORKED TO DO...

Life time of conforming INTO HIM HIS WAY...LOL...maybe 9/10ths of how He lived...

your fruit...your works reveal NO WORKS...no transformation into HIM HIS WAY...9/10th conformation at best that even pagans attain with their love for each other...

better to have NOT heard the holy commandment then to go back to your no good works grace only vomit...

No you EXACTLY REJECT THIS...as if there are no good works ordained before for us to do that we should walk in them...you walk however you want as you did but claim in GRACE now...no works necessary

No wonder you reject Sabbath its rest...you lay about all week anyhow...LOL..a free gift to keep Holy is TOO MUCH WORK

I boast IN HIM doing HIS WORKS as HE COMMANDED WE DO but only if you love Him...doesnt apply to you right? NOT YOUR WORK ASSIGNMENT...lol

Paul makes clear...no LAW is made void...and we establish the Law...”copy me” he said “as I copy Christ”

Your layabout rest everyday no works way is NOT His way...LORD LORD wont cut it but those that HEAR AND DO the will of His Father...which is obedience and representing Him...by your fruits...

You don't even realize you're boasting, do you? Every single word you utter about me, "squatter, parasite, basks...without gratitude, gimme gimme, no desire, no will, layabout rest everyday", is actually you boasting in yourself.

I believe you are a waste of time, clefty.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

clefty

You don't even realize you're boasting, do you? Every single word you utter about me, "squatter, parasite, basks...without gratitude, gimme gimme, no desire, no will, layabout rest everyday", is actually you boasting in yourself.

I believe you are a waste of time, clefty.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

I boast IN HIM the work done in me to do His works...to reach others who need tough love to take up their cross and follow HIM

“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without 4complaining and disputing, 515 that you may become blameless and 6harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.”

A lot of works there...Now get to work...lol for His good pleasure...or did Paul labor in vain...as you layabout...

“The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me these DO and the God of peace will be with you...”

Yup Philippians were a DOING bunch...their bellies NOT god...but press toward the goal for the prize the upward call...your conduct WORTHY...

Right Divider

Body part
It doesn't say the waters come down from a mountain. It says "out of Jerusalem".

It is LITERALLY impossible for water to flow out of Jerusalem to the two seas because Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains.

How does the water flow uphill?

When you're done explaining how water flows uphill, please tell us what scripture Jesus was referring to?
Are these "figurative" also?

Zec 14:10 KJV
(10) All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.​

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are these "figurative" also?

Zec 14:10 KJV
(10) All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.​

Jesus didn't reference verse 10, and explain it, like He did with the living water.

So, it's hard to tell.

Just remember what God told Zechariah in chapter 1:

(Zech 1:3) Therefore tell the people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Return to me,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will return to you,’ says the Lord Almighty.

As we see above, what the Lord promised was conditional.

400 years later, Jesus made it clear that the Jews had turned from God.

(Matt 15:9) Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'"

Dartman

hmmm so they build a temple and He comes down and rules the world from that temple for a thousand years?
Not quite. Jesus leaves heaven ... permanently .... comes to the "air" of the earth, resurrects the dead righteous to immortality, and changes the living righteous from mortal to immortal, then BOTH the resurrected, and the changed are "caught up together" to meet Jesus in the air. From there they ALL continue to the earth, conquer the planet, set up Jehovah's kingdom with Jesus as King over ALL the kingdoms of the earth, and THEN .... Jesus builds the temple;

Zech 6:12-13 and speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh Jehovah of hosts, saying, Behold, the man whose name is the Branch: and he shall grow up out of his place; and he shall build the temple of Jehovah;
13 even he shall build the temple of Jehovah; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne; and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
clefty said:
yes from what I have learned so far MAD people believe this...not me

To avoid the Sabbath from what I gather...they are happily IN HIM benefitting from His Grace conformed into the body of Christ EXCEPT His sabbatismos...Heb 4:9 the irony
It would appear I disagree with you on this. Heb 4:9 is talking about the kingdom on the earth, with Israel as "the chief of all the nations", and Jesus reigning in peace for 1,000 years.

There is no requirement to keep the sabbath, since it is a commandment exclusively to Israel DURING the Mosaic Law. They were ripped out of that land, and remained exiles on the earth for about 1800 years. Their recovery has just barely started.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus didn't reference verse 10, and explain it, like He did with the living water.

So, it's hard to tell.

Just remember what God told Zechariah in chapter 1:

(Zech 1:3) Therefore tell the people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Return to me,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will return to you,’ says the Lord Almighty.

As we see above, what the Lord promised was conditional.

400 years later, Jesus made it clear that the Jews had turned from God.

(Matt 15:9) Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'"
Indeed, it's hard to tell when you attempt to intersperse your lame idea that a single verse of "figurative prophecy" is mixed in with ALL of those LITERAL references.

:dizzy:

glorydaz

I boast IN HIM the work done in me to do His works...to reach others who need tough love to take up their cross and follow HIM

I was crucified with Him. I have no cross to take up.

“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
14 Do all things without 4complaining and disputing, 515 that you may become blameless and 6harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.”

You see the word "work" and you jump on it like a dog on a bone.

Holding fast to the word of Life is trusting in the Lord instead of in yourself. Letting others SEE that you're trusting in the Lord instead of in yourself.

A lot of works there...Now get to work...lol for His good pleasure...or did Paul labor in vain...as you layabout...

He must have labored in vain with you since you are failing to rest in Him. That's a lack of trust that He is able.

“The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me these DO and the God of peace will be with you...”

Paul preached the Gospel.

Yup Philippians were a DOING bunch...their bellies NOT god...but press toward the goal for the prize the upward call...your conduct WORTHY...

They were a trusting bunch.

Dartman

Already happened

Already happened. Since you are conflating Daniel with Revelation, you need to explain the following:

(Dan 12:4) But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end.

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.
Both statements are correct, and don't contradict any of the Scriptures I have provided.

tetelestai said:
Daniel prophesied the birth of Christ, which took place about 500 years after he was told to seal his scroll.

John was told not to seal his scroll because the time was near for his prophecies. But, you are telling us John's prophecies didn't happen yet, even though it's been almost 2,000 years.
Incorrect. I am telling you many of the things revealed in John's visions HAVE been fulfilled. Some have NOT been fulfilled. John's vision covers from about 90AD to the 2nd coming of Jesus, on throughout Jesus' reign, and then to infinity.

There is nothing to tie the scroll in Dan 12 to the book of prophecy in Revelation. Do they both discuss the future? Yes. Does the commandment given to Daniel regarding sealing the scroll have the slightest bearing on when the prophecies are fulfilled in Revelation? There is nothing to go on.