Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

OlDove said:
Untill it's attached to my womb, it's not a child yet.

So children started by fertility doctors aren't children?

Last edited:

OlDove

ebenz47037 said:
Believe it or not, I have thought this situation through. I have family members and friends who have faced the same decision. If I were pregnant right now, and the doctor told me that I will die if I carry the baby to term, I would explain the whole thing to my sixteen year old daughter. I would tell her what the doctor said. I would also explain to her how I believe that God can keep both me and the baby alive. It's not one hundred percent, but I trust God more than I trust a doctor. If I were to die giving birth, both my children would be well taken care of because I have people that I know, trust, and love who would make sure that they are well cared for.
And I think that's great.I would explain that daddy and I can have other children.And trust that God gave me a smart DR.

Sozo

OlDove...

It sounds like you have experienced a horrible ordeal in your life, and that you made the choice to eliminate any possibility of bearing a child that may have resulted. Okay, it's done. It was the wrong decision. Now that you know, you can help to reach other women who have had to go through the same thing and encourage them about your mistake, and how important it is that they not sacrifice the life of an innocent child, because they are a victim of a crime.

You are also in a position to change your mind about how we should deal with a predator, so that he can no longer harm other young women. Be angry, but use it to abhor evil and cling to what is good.

Do the right thing, OlDove!

OlDove

cattyfan said:
OlDove said:
Untill it's attached to my womb, it's not a child yet. [\QUOTE]

So children started by fertility doctors aren't children?
How many fertilized eggs don't make it to life. Most do not take. So are fertility docors killing babys when they fertilize 10 eggs, and only one becomes a child?

OlDove

Sozo said:
OlDove...

It sounds like you have experienced a horrible ordeal in your life, and that you made the choice to eliminate any possibility of bearing a child that may have resulted. Okay, it's done. It was the wrong decision. Now that you know, you can help to reach other women who have had to go through the same thing and encourage them about your mistake, and how important it is that they not sacrifice the life of an innocent child, because they are a victim of a crime.

You are also in a position to change your mind about how we should deal with a predator, so that he can no longer harm other young women. Be angry, but use it to abhor evil and cling to what is good.

Do the right thing, OlDove!
Thank you Sozo.This is kindness. :cheers:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
To kill my own child. Only if I will die if it is not done. The pain, yes. I imagine it would hurt like a miscarriage. Untill it's attached to my womb, it's not a child yet. For God knows each of us, before we are born.
What's a miscarriage? God played a couple jokes on me?

There's our difference of opinion, OlDove. You believe that it's not a child until it's attached to the womb. I believe that fertilization is where life begins. :) We don't have to agree on everything. But, this subject is near and dear to my heart.

I know what a miscarriage is. After trying to have a baby with my late husband for six years, I miscarried three months after he passed away. That doesn't count the other six miscarriages I had before that.

I have offered to adopt babies that were going to be aborted, I have even gone so far as to hold a friend's hand when she got an abortion because she had no one else to be there for her. I didn't like doing that, but my relationship with her was more important to me than my own feelings. By the way, that friend committed suicide because she couldn't live with her own feelings of guilt about killing the unborn child about fifteen years ago. I wasn't around when it happened and I feel terribly for not being there when she needed someone to love her and tell her that God will forgive even that. But, I can't do anything about it now.

We don't know each other's stories, OlDove. We don't need to start calling each other names because of our differences of opinion. Obviously, I'm not going to change your mind anymore than you're going to change mine. In my opinion, you're wrong about this. So, I will pray that God will open your eyes, as he did mine a long time ago.

Sozo

OlDove said:
So are fertility doctors killing babys when they fertilize 10 eggs, and only one becomes a child?
What are the doctor's reasons for fertilizing eggs?

OlDove

ebenz47037 said:
There's our difference of opinion, OlDove. You believe that it's not a child until it's attached to the womb. I believe that fertilization is where life begins. :) We don't have to agree on everything. But, this subject is near and dear to my heart.

I know what a miscarriage is. After trying to have a baby with my late husband for six years, I miscarried three months after he passed away. That doesn't count the other six miscarriages I had before that.

I have offered to adopt babies that were going to be aborted, I have even gone so far as to hold a friend's hand when she got an abortion because she had no one else to be there for her. I didn't like doing that, but my relationship with her was more important to me than my own feelings. By the way, that friend committed suicide because she couldn't live with her own feelings of guilt about killing the unborn child about fifteen years ago. I wasn't around when it happened and I feel terribly for not being there when she needed someone to love her and tell her that God will forgive even that. But, I can't do anything about it now.

We don't know each other's stories, OlDove. We don't need to start calling each other names because of our differences of opinion. Obviously, I'm not going to change your mind anymore than you're going to change mine. In my opinion, you're wrong about this. So, I will pray that God will open your eyes, as he did mine a long time ago.
Thank you Nori for not condeming, but understanding your friend.She may have killed the child and herself anyway. It sounds like it still haunts you. Abortion is murder, we as you said only disagree on exactly when "life" starts.When the egg is on the womb. I agre, that is an abortion.
To loose a child of your husband 3 months after his death. My eyes have tears in them reading that. I got to stop now. That must have hurt.

OlDove

Sozo said:
Why don't they make it?
Is it safe to assume you consider fertility doctors an abomination? If not, a married couple wish to have a child. 10 eggs are fertilized, 5 are put into the womb, 1 attaches and begins to grow. The other 4 do not attach. Because you and many others here believe that life begins at fertilation, who is guilty of the murder of the 4 eggs that did not attach? If my using a Plan B pill is an abortion because it prevents the egg from attaching to the womb, how is this not 4 abortions? If you say it's a question of intent, the intent here is to fertilize at least 5 knowing beforehand 4 will be aborted.

To Nori, it brought tears to my eyes just reading it. To have lived it, I can't think of any words.

Sozo

Then you can see that in vitro fertilization involves the murder of innocent babies.

Life begins at conception, not implantation as you suggest. The soul/spirit of this tiny human is just as real at conception as it is at the death of a hundred year old man. Implantation does not add to that. Implantation simply provides the necessary nutrients to foster growth. Not providing those nutrients is just as much starving the life as it would be to someone like Terri Schiavo, or any infant.

ThankYouJesus

OlDove said:
Ever been raped? I didn't think so.
my neice who is 13, at 12 had sex with a 19 yr old dickhead, excuse the language, but he still is a dickhead.. rotten in jail :mad:

now if she got pregnant, what would I do as a Mom, keep it and help her out.. it is a life, is your life any less? You could of been aborted.. :(

OlDove

Sozo said:
Then you can see that in vitro fertilization involves the murder of innocent babies.
No, but I knew you would. I am a Godmother to a child born this way.

OlDove

ThankYouJesus said:
my neice who is 13, at 12 had sex with a 19 yr old dickhead, excuse the language, but he still is a dickhead.. rotten in jail :mad:
Some do think with it.Might as well be on their head.
now if she got pregnant, what would I do as a Mom, keep it and help her out.. it is a life, is your life any less? You could of been aborted.. :(
I support that.Yes, I could have been aborted.I still don't see plan B as an abortion pill.

Sozo

OlDove said:
No, but I knew you would. I am a Godmother to a child born this way.

So that's why you are into all this killing, you are married to the Godfather?

:Grizzly: :baby:

OlDove

Sozo said:
So that's why you are into all this killing, you are married to the Godfather?

:Grizzly: :baby:
Would you like to talk to the mob boss?:)

Yes Sozo, If God thinks PLAN B is a abortion. I'm in trouble. If "exiting" is abortion, so are you. If life starts when the egg attaches to the wall, then are you in trouble with God because you condem it? Is my Godchild somehow EVIL because she was born "unnaturally" somehow??

Sozo

OlDove said:
If "exiting" is abortion, so are you.
What is that?
If life starts when the egg attaches to the wall, then are you in trouble with God because you condem it?
I'm not against the egg implanting, you are. You are being silly.
Is my Godchild somehow EVIL because she was born "unnaturally" somehow??
We have been trying to tell you that the innocent child should not be punished for someone else's crime, but you don't get it. However, everyone is born in this world in need of a Savior (but that is another debate).

Evee

OlDove said:
The rapist will have a lot of trouble paying child support from jail. That is if he is caught. Knight, please explain your need to insult me.
If I had a child by a rapist, I would want nothing to do with the rapist.
As far as the support it would be much easier to raise your child without the help of a rapist.
Besides would you want the rapist near your child.
Accept anything from him then you are obligated usually by the court of law to allow visitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.