Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

No. I would not kill a child because of someone elses crime.

"If fertilization does occur, Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation)."

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, because it might destroy an innocent life.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
3. How does Plan B work?

Plan B works like other birth control pills to prevent pregnancy. Plan B acts primarily by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary (ovulation). It may prevent the union of sperm and egg (fertilization). If fertilization does occur, Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation). If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B, Plan B will not work.

Why would I want to kill an innocent child?

OlDove

Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation). If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B, Plan B will not work.

So, coitus interuptus is okay.Guys can have sex, and be the deciding factor on pregnancy?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OlDove said:
Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation). If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B, Plan B will not work.

So, coitus interuptus is okay.Guys can have sex, and be the deciding factor on pregnancy?
Are you on crack?

Let me guess.... you would prefer we kill the innocent baby yet love, feed, clothe and house the brutal rapist?

OlDove

Knight said:
Are you on crack?

Let me guess.... you would prefer we kill the innocent baby yet love, feed, clothe and house the brutal rapist?
The rapist will have a lot of trouble paying child support from jail. That is if he is caught. Knight, please explain your need to insult me.

Sozo

OlDove said:
The rapist will have a lot of trouble paying child support from jail.
A child only has value to you as long as someone is willing to pay you for it?

koban

OlDove said:
The rapist will have a lot of trouble paying child support from jail. That is if he is caught. Knight, please explain your need to insult me.

How about if we harvest his organs and sell them on the open market?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OlDove said:
...please explain your need to insult me.
‘You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. - Leviticus 19:17

OlDove

Knight said:
‘You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. - Leviticus 19:17
Don't worry Knight. I forgive you. I understand what you think you are doing is good and all.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
OlDove said:
You, yes YOU. You just got raped. For the guys, imagine okay? Will you take a plan B pill ? Why?

No, YOU, YES YOU got raped OlDrivel!

Are you going to kill your child because of the crimes of her father?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OlDove said:
Don't worry Knight. I forgive you. I understand what you think you are doing is good and all.
You do realize that when you are in hell you will ponder the things you have stated on this thread, right?

And at that point....

You will grieve.

OlDove

Knight said:
You do realize that when you are in hell you will ponder the things you have stated on this thread, right?

And at that point....

You will grieve.
Maybe we are in hell.

OlDove

CRASH said:
No, YOU, YES YOU got raped OlDrivel!

Are you going to kill your child because of the crimes of her father?
Crash, It is you that got raped. Will you take a plan B pill? no, because it is murder to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.