Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

koban

One Eyed Jack said:
Can you think of a cheaper way than stoning?

Sure!

Toss him to the lions at the zoo! :thumb:

That way the zoo saves on the cost of Lion Chow. :chuckle:

One Eyed Jack

koban said:
Sure!

Toss him to the lions at the zoo! :thumb:

That way the zoo saves on the cost of Lion Chow. :chuckle:

I don't think it's generally a good idea to let captive animals get a taste for man-flesh. Next thing you know, they might try to eat their handlers. Then again, being lions, they might just try that anyway.

OlDove

koban said:
It's anti-biblical. :freak:
Is this Biblical, and do you follow it?

says about ...

What the Bible says about Semen

Genesis 38:8-9
And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground.

Leviticus 15:16-18
And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even. The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

koban

OlDove said:
Is this Biblical, and do you follow it?

says about ...

What the Bible says about Semen

Genesis 38:8-9
And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground.

What's to follow? Onan's sin wasn't spilling his seed, per se, it was disobeying God.

Leviticus 15:16-18
And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even. The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

Are you asking me if I wash my clothes and take a shower afterwards? :freak:

OlDove

koban said:
What's to follow? Onan's sin wasn't spilling his seed, per se, it was disobeying God.

per se?
Are you asking me if I wash my clothes and take a shower afterwards? :freak:
I am condemed because I believe life starts when a fertilized egg attaches to the womb. You either take this as God telling you you must do this. And yes, wash after every time. OR, YOU are disobaying God.per se

koban

OlDove said:
per se?

I am condemed because I believe life starts when a fertilized egg attaches to the womb. You either take this as God telling you you must do this. And yes, wash after every time. OR, YOU are disobaying God.per se

Hey, if you don't, I'm not shaking your hand! :eek:

CapnFungi

I believe life starts when 2 human gametes fuse into 1 zygote. Whether it has implanted into the womb or not at that point a human has formed and it deserves the right to live.

Mr. 5020

Mr. 5020 said:
Amen!

I think that those who want to pay for these idiot's for their jail sentence should be allowed to do so. If they can't raise enough funds for room and board... :wave2:
I still think this is a good idea! :up:

OlDove

Mr. 5020 said:
Why should I have to pay for their room and board??
I would not wish death on my rapist. You are free to wish as you please.Today, we pay tax $ to lock up all kinds.

No Worries

She pays her tax dollars not so he gets room and board but so that she can have peace of mind. The humanity of the woman says that he should nit be killed. Rape is bad enough, for it to cost you your morallity and humanity woulld just make it worse. A bit like the Brits attitude to the London bombings by Al Qaeda. Was it sad, bad and wrong - yes. Did it change them - no...on principle they stayed the same and went about the lives as normal the very next day. Gutsy people the Brits, still can't believe they beat us at the cricket but gutsy. Likewise rape is bad but it should not change your humanity.....killing people is wrong.

Sozo

I realize that some ignorant wacko liberal will disagree, but tough penalties deter crime.

How many of you would run a red light if the penalty was revoking your license and forfeiture of your vehicle?

If we start executing rapists, there will be fewer rapes.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
You, yes YOU. You just got raped. For the guys, imagine okay? Will you take a plan B pill ?
No.
Because it could cause the death of an innocent child. (Incidentally, it would be MY child in this case.)

Like all hormonal "birth contol" methods, one of the ways Plan B works is by preventing fertilized eggs that are living and growing/developing from implanting in the womb.

Willfully causing the death of an innocent human being is murder, and murder is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.