Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDove

One Eyed Jack said:
Jesus is God, and I don't recall Him ever giving rapists a pass.
If you are a slave, and you disobay your owner. If the punishment is death, you will be put to death. Atheists love to twist that and explain how Jesus says its ok to kill slaves. I know he was just stating a simple fact of life.Did he think killing a slave was just?

Sozo

Poly said:
I'm not against birth control as long as one can be 100% sure that there's not a chance of it causing a fertilized egg to be destroyed.

I know that people hate it when I am semantical, but there is a difference between conception control, and birth control. I am not against conception control, if it is not an arbitrary decision based on a wrong motive.

Just to be clear, and I believe that you might agree, what is important here, and what OlDove has failed to understand, is that we belong to Him, and our attitude in any decision should be one of humilty and prayerful consideration of God's heart on the matter. No decision should be made to prevent what could be the natural result of an intimate relationship between a husband and wife, without first seeking Him.

One Eyed Jack

OlDove said:
If you are a slave, and you disobay your owner. If the punishment is death, you will be put to death. Atheists love to twist that and explain how Jesus says its ok to kill slaves. I know he was just stating a simple fact of life.Did he think killing a slave was just?

What are you talking about?

OlDove

Sozo said:
No decision should be made to prevent what could be the natural result of an intimate relationship between a husband and wife, without first seeking Him.
As it should be. Our 2nd child was a surprise gift.No abortion wanted or needed.
And I still support a womans right to take a plan B pill, after a rape, or broken rubber.

Sozo

OlDove said:
And I still support a womans right to take a plan B pill, after a rape, or broken rubber.
Okay, we get it, you are pro-abortion. The horse is dead already!

OlDove

Sozo said:
Okay, we get it, you are pro-abortion. The horse is dead already!
I love it. I'm WHAT? And the couple that had an "un-natural" birth child are killers also right?DARK SIDED!!!!

Sozo

OlDove said:
I'm WHAT?

Yes, you are pro-death of innocent children.

And the couple that had an "un-natural" birth child are killers also right?

Just because you are willing to have a child, does not take away from the fact that you are willing to destroy the children you don't want.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
Think of ALL the fun you are missing.Get small rocks, they die slower that way.
I don't want it to be slow. I want it to be quick, and painful. Punishment should hurt, or it is not a good deterrent.:nono:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
OlDove said:
Think of ALL the fun you are missing.Get small rocks, they die slower that way.

You are so naive. Sanctions are given out to keep society in order. It has nothing to do with entertainment.

OlDove

Sozo said:
Yes, you are pro-death of innocent children.
This from a pro-war person.

Just because you are willing to have a child, does not take away from the fact that you are willing to destroy the children you don't want.
You thinking it, does not make it true.Out of ammo?

koban

OlDove said:
That is above an eye for an eye in my opinion. thats more like 1 eye, for both his.

Do you think a rapist should be raped for punishment? :hammer:

What would you do with child molesters? :think:

OlDove

koban said:
Do you think a rapist should be raped for punishment? :hammer:

What would you do with child molesters? :think:
Put the rapist with the molesters.In jail. Or is that ANTI-CHRISTIAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.