Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Eyed Jack

OlDove said:
Did I imply you are?

Yes, you did. [Emphasis added]

OlDove said:
If you don't have a "toy" to harm anyone with, would a rapist still be dangerous?

To which I replied "I'm not a rapist." Whether or not I still have my "toy" is irrelevant to the question at hand.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
In jail, with no hot dog. A danger to who?
Well you didn't say they were in jail before, maybe that was to be implied. If they are in jail then you don't even need to take away his "toy". But it still stands that unless you are talking about life-imprisonment the rapist would still be a danger in society when they are released, with or without his "toy".

OlDove

One Eyed Jack said:
Okay.

You have as much protection as anybody else who has had the good fortune to have been born.
Sozo as a neighbor, I would be dead today Jack.

I'm not pro-life. I'm anti-abortion.
Ever use a rubber? Ever been with a girl using BC pills, etc.?

That's just stupid. How can a newborn baby 100% agree with anything I think? All it knows how to do is eat, sleep, cry, and crap.
Let the Muslim baby live, till it thinks like a Muslim. Then shoot it?

OlDove

kmoney said:
Well you didn't say they were in jail before, maybe that was to be implied. If they are in jail then you don't even need to take away his "toy". But it still stands that unless you are talking about life-imprisonment the rapist would still be a danger in society when they are released, with or without his "toy".
This implies people can't learn.If he is nuts, I agree, he might get the same rush using a broom stick.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
Is that because as a man you would rather have your "toy" or be dead? If you don't have a "toy" to harm anyone with, would a rapist still be dangerous?

Yes. He could be just as dangerous. Some rapists use objects to rape their victims.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
I had asked Sozo this question, but anyone feel free to answer. When is life innocent that you would protect it? My life doesn't feel very protected right now.

"You stop being pro-life, the second someone disagrees with you. Life is only innocent if it 100% agrees with your idea of what the Bible says?"

Have any of us threatened your life? When I say innocent life, I am talking about children.

The way I am, if it came down to your life or your unborn baby's life (I use the same analogy about myself), I would say, let the baby live and pray that you live as well. It's not often, in the U. S. anyway, that having a baby will kill a woman. Usually, if the doctor says that, there's still a chance that both can be saved. One of my friends was told that she should never have children because the stress of delivery could cause her to have a stroke. Well, she's now 49, and the mother of five children. Her oldest child is the product of a rape and is about to have her first child.

One Eyed Jack

OlDove said:
Sozo as a neighbor, I would be dead today Jack.

What makes you say that? It seems to me that all he can really do is wish you were dead, and he can do that without having the misfortune of being your neighbor.

Ever use a rubber?

What does that have to do with my being anti-abortion?

Ever been with a girl using BC pills, etc.?

Probably. Then again, I used to believe like you do.

Let the Muslim baby live, till it thinks like a Muslim. Then shoot it?

That's even stupider. What's wrong with you?

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
3. How does Plan B work?

Plan B works like other birth control pills to prevent pregnancy. Plan B acts primarily by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary (ovulation). It may prevent the union of sperm and egg (fertilization). If fertilization does occur, Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation).

If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B, Plan B will not work.

To me, This is NOT an abortion. Because
If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B, Plan B will not work.

Thing is that I believe that if fertilization occurs, it's life. A lot of people agree with me. A lot of people disagree. Why, if you're pro-life, would you want to allow Plan B, which by its own description, may prevent a fertized egg to implant?

OlDove

ebenz47037 said:
Have any of us threatened your life? .
YES!!!
this thread

AND HERE

When I say innocent life, I am talking about children.

The way I am, if it came down to your life or your unborn baby's life (I use the same analogy about myself), I would say, let the baby live and pray that you live as well.
My other children, and husband thank you. Why not protect me equally?

C

cattyfan

OlDove said:
Is that because as a man you would rather have your "toy" or be dead? If you don't have a "toy" to harm anyone with, would a rapist still be dangerous?

Wow. You really have to do some reading up on the rapists and other scum in this country.

Rape isn't about sex, it's all about violence, power, and control...and a male sexual organ isn't the only weapon used by a rapist.

Allow me to give two graphic examples: Ted Bundy was one of the most prolific serial rapists and murderers this country has ever seen. John Wayne Gacy could hold his own as a violent pervert, as well. Both men used objects (pop bottles, large broken tree limbs, etc.) to violate their victims further. These are not the exceptions. If someone wants to commit that kind of torture, they will find a way.

As for rape and pregnancy...how can you possible claim to be pro-life, but then make this exception? If you are pro-life, presumably you believe a child has a right to live. Why would a child resulting from a violation have any less of a right lo live? The baby didn't commit the crime.

You then dragged money into it ("a rapist can't pay child support.") In essence, you say that child only has a right to live if there's money to pay for it. Do you then support sterilization of the poor? What a ridiculous premise for advocating the killing of a child.

The question becomes: do you really support life, or do you only support life when it isn't an inconvenience?

OlDove

One Eyed Jack said:
What makes you say that? It seems to me that all he can really do is wish you were dead, and he can do that without having the misfortune of being your neighbor.
funny, wrong, but funny.

What does that have to do with my being anti-abortion?

Probably. Then again, I used to believe like you do.
Seperate these 2 thoughts? To many you are a sinner if using a rubber!

That's even stupider. What's wrong with you?
Are you pro-war?

OlDove

ebenz47037 said:
Thing is that I believe that if fertilization occurs, it's life. A lot of people agree with me. A lot of people disagree. Why, if you're pro-life, would you want to allow Plan B, which by its own description, may prevent a fertized egg to implant?
After a rape, to take a pill that takes away the pain and reminder in 9 months.To put life as it was before the rape.This man is a rapist, I am a killer because I reject the idea that he is giving me a gift from God.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:

I saw no threats in that thread. Sozo called you names and told you to go to hell because he took what you said as an insult to his wife.

That thread's five pages long, with 40 posts per page (the way my preferences are set). Can you post the url of the post/posts where you were threatened?

My other children, and husband thank you. Why not protect me equally?

I would pray that both of you survive. That's equal protection. Isn't it? I don't know about you. But, I would have a hard time living with the guilt of killing my unborn child because a doctor told me that having the child may kill me. Killing the unborn child is not equal protection. :nono:

OlDove

ebenz47037 said:
I would pray that both of you survive. That's equal protection. Isn't it? I don't know about you. But, I would have a hard time living with the guilt of killing my unborn child because a doctor told me that having the child may kill me. Killing the unborn child is not equal protection. :nono:
The DR. says, "you will die". Ask your children who shall die? NO, you know they need you.Think of those who love and need you around.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
After a rape, to take a pill that takes away the pain and reminder in 9 months.To put life as it was before the rape.This man is a rapist, I am a killer because I reject the idea that he is giving me a gift from God.

I'm not saying that you should believe that he's giving you a gift from God. But, why penalize the baby for the violence of the act of conception?

I can understand wanting the pain to go away. A pill is not going to take away the pain, though. Only God and time can do that. But, honestly, as a mother can you live with the guilt of killing an unborn child? I wouldn't be able to. Plan B is not a "birth control pill." It's an abortificant.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
OlDove said:
The DR. says, "you will die". Ask your children who shall die? NO, you know they need you.Think of those who love and need you around.

Believe it or not, I have thought this situation through. I have family members and friends who have faced the same decision. If I were pregnant right now, and the doctor told me that I will die if I carry the baby to term, I would explain the whole thing to my sixteen year old daughter. I would tell her what the doctor said. I would also explain to her how I believe that God can keep both me and the baby alive. It's not one hundred percent, but I trust God more than I trust a doctor. If I were to die giving birth, both my children would be well taken care of because I have people that I know, trust, and love who would make sure that they are well cared for.

ShadowMaid

OlDove said:

What kind of love can you give your born children, when you murder your unborn without even trying to let it live?

OlDove

ebenz47037 said:
I'm not saying that you should believe that he's giving you a gift from God. But, why penalize the baby for the violence of the act of conception?

I can understand wanting the pain to go away. A pill is not going to take away the pain, though. Only God and time can do that. But, honestly, as a mother can you live with the guilt of killing an unborn child? I wouldn't be able to. Plan B is not a "birth control pill." It's an abortificant.
To kill my own child. Only if I will die if it is not done. The pain, yes. I imagine it would hurt like a miscarriage. Untill it's attached to my womb, it's not a child yet. For God knows each of us, before we are born.
What's a miscarriage? God played a couple jokes on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.