Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
One could easily play devil's advocate and say that every rape victim at least partially deserved it, give the logical extension of your argument.

why?

does every rape victim engage in behaviors that they know greatly increases their risk for being raped?

Does every rape victim choose to ignore those risks?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does God abhor lying and deceit? Yes or no...

God put civil government in place along with caring and loving Christians to help morally confused people like you Aaron. Since civil government is no longer fulfilling the role that God gave it, that leaves you in the hands of loving and caring people like me.

I'll continue to pray for you Aaron and keep fighting to change civil government so that you someday will get the help that you're so desperately crying out for.

WizardofOz

why?

does every rape victim engage in behaviors that they know greatly increases their risk for being raped?

If she left the house without a full burka, she ignored a certain degree of risk. See my last post.

WizardofOz

Does God abhor lying and deceit? Yes or no...
God put civil government in place along with caring and loving Christians to help morally confused people like you Aaron. Since civil government is no longer fulfilling the role that God gave it, that leaves you in the hands of loving and caring people like me.

I'll continue to pray for you Aaron and keep fighting to change civil government so that you someday will get the help that you're so desperately crying out for.

Your failure to even attempt an answer to a rather simple question is noted.

You seem to think lying is OK. The only one morally confused is you.

glorydaz

One could easily play devil's advocate and say that every rape victim at least partially deserved it, give the logical extension of your argument.

why?

Thanks, Doser, you saved me the trouble of answering. :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your failure to even attempt an answer to a rather simple question is noted.

You seem to think lying is OK. The only one morally confused is you.

While you go about having an absolutely mahhhhhvelous Libertarian day Aaron, I'll keep praying for you.

glorydaz

If she left the house without a full burka, she ignored a certain degree of risk. See my last post.

So you're saying it's WRONG to leave the house without a burka?

There is a right and wrong that exists outside of whatever might happen to enter into the imagination of man.

WizardofOz

So you're saying it's WRONG to leave the house without a burka?

There is a right and wrong that exists outside of whatever might happen to enter into the imagination of man.

Is it wrong to show your ankle?
Is it wrong to wear a dress that doesn't cover your knee?
Is it wrong to dance provocatively when 'out with the girls'?
Is it wrong to leave your drink unattended?
Is it wrong to walk down a dark ally alone?

All carry a certain degree of 'rape risk', don't they?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

if you are aware that any of those greatly increases your risk of being raped in a certain situation, and you choose to ignore that risk, then you deserve whatever consequence accrue, whether they be harsh or not

elohiym

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4599101&postcount=161

Glorydaz said:
Look dingbaticus, I used strippers because it was the only example I could think of where a woman's bad behavior might get her raped. I don't judge morality by what people wear, but on what they do. People can walk around naked in a nudist camp for all I care. A woman can be immoral with all her clothes on. A stripper's behavior is immoral because she is taking off her clothes and enticing men to sin.

Have fun with that! :e4e:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Whoop, whoop...now the rapist is an extension of God Himself!

You're done doser.
Pathetic, isn't it.

Next up ....
Satan was an extension of God because God allowed him to commit unspeakable acts.

Lunacy!

ClimateSanity

Depending on the neighborhood, it would be wise to carry a handgun if you choose to do any of the above or a combination.

ClimateSanity

Yep, which is why people shouldn't take it personally. When we talk about how sometimes bad things happen to bad people, the ones who were doing nothing WRONG shouldn't assume we're talking about them.

But they will assume that because they want to start a fight. These guys must need an adrenaline rush.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

It's not wrong for a man to walk through Compton wearing a red shirt, but we don't sit there and philosophize about it being 'right' either. If women can't be responsible for themselves, then their ideology of being equal to men- or even having the same sense thereof, is forfeit.

What women have called for is for men to not simply give them the freedom to be equal, but to be handed equal results without their own follow-through. And that is impossible, because *reality*. That is why feminism, the prime example, is starting to crumble.

Also
Making synonymous actual oppression out in the Middle East to the Free World just shows how nonsensical the feminized mindset is.