Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's just it. Unless a woman wears a burka and never leaves the house, she will always be partially responsible for being raped as her actions will always put her in the situation in which the rape occurred...if we follow this logic to its conclusion.

She left the house
She didn't wear her burka
Her ankles were not covered
she wore makeup
she traveled alone
she smiled at a stranger
she drank too much
she didn't watch her drink close enough
she danced provocatively
etc etc.

These are all behaviors that could 'lead to rape' (simple cause and effect) but it is never a reason to think that she deserved to be raped much less asked for it.
Apparently, if any of them don't get raped, they were just "lucky".

ClimateSanity

If she left the house without a full burka, she ignored a certain degree of risk. See my last post.

It is not wrong to ignore a certain degree of risk. You have other things to worry about other than the evil pondering of potential rapists. It isn't cut and dries and every situation is different.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i suspect tam will dodge this one again, but hope springs eternal:

You are exactly right, Rocketman!

I had the audacity to take the risk of walking from an apartment to my car.

were you aware that there was a high risk of being raped?

did you choose to ignore that risk?

elohiym

God used rapists to punish the wicked for their iniquities in:

^This^ moment of blasphemy is brought to you by ....

b1eb33cc7598ad29137187558db4fb380398809d13cd56adf655d6a8b5d3f9dd.jpg

WizardofOz

if you are aware that any of those greatly increases your risk of being raped in a certain situation, and you choose to ignore that risk, then you deserve whatever consequence accrue, whether they be harsh or not

Whatever you might mean by 'greatly'...:idunno:

Doesn't every behavior I listed increase the risk?

ok doser

Whatever you might mean by 'greatly'...:idunno:

well, in the context of the original, it refers to ignoring advice given out by the authorities to reduce the risk of rape

Doesn't every behavior I listed increase the risk?

not in every situation, no

for instance, based on crime stats for my area, leaving my house does not increase my risk of being raped

if i lived in the rape capital of the world (which appears to be berlin at the moment), leaving my house might increase my risk of being raped

WizardofOz

It's not wrong for a man to walk through Compton wearing a red shirt, but we don't sit there and philosophize about it being 'right' either. If women can't be responsible for themselves, then their ideology of being equal to men- or even having the same sense thereof, is forfeit.

Are the behaviors I listed irresponsible behaviors?

What women have called for is for men to not simply give them the freedom to be equal, but to be handed equal results without their own follow-through. And that is impossible, because *reality*. That is why feminism, the prime example, is starting to crumble.

Also
Making synonymous actual oppression out in the Middle East to the Free World just shows how nonsensical the feminized mindset is.

Cool rant, bro. Who is more likely to be a rape victim, a man or a woman?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

On the street, a woman is more prone to being raped. But a man is more than twice as likely to endure any other form of violence, including being shot or beaten to death.

But feminized society does what it does best- completely ignore men's issues for those of women.

What's also interesting to note is that, while men endure twice the amount of violence in their life than women, women are twice as likely to receive PTSD.
:think:

They aren't as cut out for being equal as they rant on about, apparently. But they are the first one's to try a man nonetheless and drive him up a wall.

elohiym

does every rape victim engage in behaviors that they know greatly increases their risk for being raped?

Yes, obviously. What a stupid question. Women know they are surrounded by evil men.

Does every rape victim choose to ignore those risks?

The have no choice in the matter. Women can't avoid depraved men and have liberty. A woman's rapist can be her husband.

Bottom line: women should not have to trade liberty for security to avoid culpability.

ok doser

who is more likely to be a rapist, a man or a woman?

a man, of course

which is why they should all be stuck on an island so the feminists can rule the rest of the world :banana: