He's gonna be sorry for strutting his stuff
Hell's gonna break loose when the Klan shows up
And they'll say "Jackson, what do you mean causing all
this trouble
It's up your's ******, we're gonna pop your bubble
We're gonna break it off in you and stick it in double"
So just watch yourself Jesse when this Klan shows up

You better watch yourself Jesse when the Klan shows up
Source: <a href="http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/johnny-rebel-lyrics/jesse-showed-up-lyrics.html" rel="nofollow">click here</a>

More discussion about the virulently racist song lyrics by Johnny Rebel can be found here:

White Power Music.

The thread has been closed, unfortunately, but the posts can still be read, along with more examples of the kind of racism that still exists in this country, whether people want to look at it or not.

Posted in Why men won't marry you:

I find myself going back and forth on this. There is always the possibility that, in the course of being punched repeatedly in the face, the wife might suddenly have a flash of insight: "Y'know, maybe committing adultery, bringing my lover into my husband's house, kicking my husband out of the marital bed and letting my lover's friends hang out here was a stupid idea."

If she doesn't, and the husband's hand fist subsequently is forced, so to speak, and she ends up braindead and with her face completely caved in, then I don't think that we can deny that she got what she deserved.

"Your honor, I tried to beat some sense into my wife, but the thing just could not be done. No matter how hard I punched her in the face, she just didn't seem to 'get it.'"

Had he done so, and had it been legal for him to do so, I assure you, everyone would be better off now.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thank you zoo, for this post:

Oh, look aCW is posting his white supremacist links again.

"Brought to you by the Creativity Movement"

The Creativity movement is a white supremacist religious group. Their slogan is "Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race."

Let's look at what aCW's group is about... Here's their list of "The Sixteen Commandments":

1. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.

2. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.

3. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, and that the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies.

4. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be:What is best for the White Race?

5. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.

6. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.

7. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ ******* or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

8. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible.

9. Work and Creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race.

10. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major lasting contribution to the White Race.

11. Uphold the honor of your race at all time.

12. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature’s plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.

13. You shall honor, protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.

14. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith.

15. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creative ability.

16. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our own destiny.

For anyone who wants to delude themselves that he's posting it unknowingly, you're wrong: he's fully aware that he's posting white supremacist links ... He's been called out on it plenty of times now, and he continues to post material from other white nationalist and neo nazi groups.

Between Traditio posting racist songs about "n*****s" and aCW's white supremacist propaganda, there are some pretty sick and ugly voices getting louder here.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
For what it's worth: I don't wish to be associated with the creativity movement indicated above, nor do I subscribe to their principles, nor do I think that any one race is naturally inferior to another.

That said, I do think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are troublesome rabble rousers, and boy do they have a rabble to rouse. :nono:

And say what you want about Johnny Rebel's choice of words. The song is hilarious. :p

Finally, I wish to point out that my words should not be construed as practical advise for any offended married person. My words should be understood at the level of theory, not practice.

CherubRam

There are radical elements in all societies, nothing new there. I expect whites to be for whites, and blacks for blacks; Atheist for themselves, Christians for themselves, and Muslims for themselves. By the way, the word ****** means "dark or black," and nothing more.

Quetzal

There are radical elements in all societies, nothing new there. I expect whites to be for whites, and blacks for blacks; Atheist for themselves, Christians for themselves, and Muslims for themselves. By the way, the word ****** means "dark or black," and nothing more.
The fact you think this way shows how stunted your intelligence and way of thinking is.

CherubRam

Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
The fact you think this way shows how stunted your intelligence and way of thinking is.
Out of ignorance people believe the N word is bad, that is what the truth is.

Quetzal

Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post

Out of ignorance people believe the N word is bad, that is what the truth is.
I always wondered if you were racist. Thanks for putting that question to rest.

Arthur Brain

For what it's worth: I don't wish to be associated with the creativity movement indicated above, nor do I subscribe to their principles, nor do I think that any one race is naturally inferior to another.

That said, I do think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are troublesome rabble rousers, and boy do they have a rabble to rouse. :nono:

And say what you want about Johnny Rebel's choice of words. The song is hilarious. :p

Finally, I wish to point out that my words should not be construed as practical advise for any offended married person. My words should be understood at the level of theory, not practice.

Your avatar is ironic as Judge Dredd would kick your arse for just ascribing to what you do...