question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

No Jew ever approached the altar without having faith.

The Jews who did not have faith were CUT OFF when Jesus came to earth.

Not a single one of them. Remember what happened to the ones approaching the altar without faith? Remember Nadab and Abihu?

God did not kill them because they did not have faith.

God killed them because God tells us what to do and we are to do exactly that.

God's Truth

The old covenant had to do with being saved by believing the SACRIFICE over the altar.
The new covenant has to do with being saved by believing the SACRIFICE over the Cross and what He there did.

The old covenant was NOT based on faith.

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith;

It was not based on faith meant faith was not needed to obey the purification/ceremonial laws.

God's Truth

Then you're saying that Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary was not enough and Paul had to help Jesus to finish His already finished work.

That's why you're still working to get saved. You're trying to help Jesus to finish His already finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Au contraire.

You should follow what you order others to do.

You are so off key, it its like a cat scratching the blackboard.

:doh:

Paul. was. not. saved. as. soon. as. he. believed. in. Jesus.

That is the Truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I imagine that you would cower before me if you were in front of me and not online. lol
Spoken like your father who wants men to bow to a creation rather than the CREATOR.

bow%20to%20devil_zpsuddnilla.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Fraud, for all of TOL to witness, again.

Danoh

Can you not be reasoned with?

Yes, but within objective reason.

Something you continue to demonstrate you haven't a clue about.

In this, your above question is pathetic - it is you, fool woman; who cannot be reasoned with.

Case in point, simpleton...

The whole Bible is to and for every human being.

Yep - "husbands love your wives" is to and about, single men.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Fraud, for all of TOL to witness, again.

How do you ever get that preaching obedience is wrong?

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

God's Truth

Yes, but within objective reason.

Something you continue to demonstrate you haven't a clue about.

In this, your above question is pathetic - it is you, fool woman; who cannot be reasoned with.

Case in point, simpleton...

Yep - "husbands love your wives" is to and about, single men.

You describe yourself.

How do you ever get that a single man should not know what God says to married men?