question for MADIsts.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
According to YOUR beliefs, Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe!

EXACTLY RIGHT!

The question is whether you're willing to believe the message God gave Paul and obey it.

lifeisgood

According to YOUR beliefs, Jesus had an earthly ministry for over three years where he tells the Jews all the many things they have to do and what not to do, but then after he dies and ascends to heaven he comes back to tell Paul to tell everyone never mind all that obeying, just believe!

You're saying that the exalted, risen Lord made a mistake.

You have no idea what you're talking about Paul's Gospel.

Paul Preached The Gospel Which He Formerly Opposed!

Paul Preached Grace and the Kingdom of God Also

Paul Preached Repentance Just Like the Others

Paul’s Message of the Gospel According the Old Testament Scriptures for Salvation is Faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Paul preached Jesus Christ’s Gospel Message of His Death and Resurrection According to the Old Testament Scriptures for Jews and Gentiles.

So what's your beef with the exalted, risen Lord Jesus Christ's decision?

God's Truth

Are THESE words FOREVER?
(Matt 16:20 [AKJV/PCE])
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Since Jesus said that and meant it, it is reason for you to never obey anything he said again. I can hardly believe the ill logic you have.

God's Truth

You're saying that the exalted, risen Lord made a mistake.

He came to earth and TAUGHT THE EVERLASTING COVENANT, and then sat down at the right hand of the Father. YOU SAY NO, he taught some temporary covenant that would not be for everyone, and that it failed.
You have no idea what you're talking about Paul's Gospel.
What in the world is wrong with you it is not Paul's Gospel as in not Jesus'.

I can hardly believe what you say. Don't you know that Paul call it the gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel?

Paul Preached The Gospel Which He Formerly Opposed!
That is right, it is the only gospel.
Paul Preached Grace and the Kingdom of God Also

Paul Preached Repentance Just Like the Others

Paul’s Message of the Gospel According the Old Testament Scriptures for Salvation is Faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Paul preached Jesus Christ’s Gospel Message of His Death and Resurrection According to the Old Testament Scriptures for Jews and Gentiles.

So what's your beef with the exalted, risen Lord Jesus Christ's decision?

You are the one with a problem. Tell me now why you say we should not obey what Jesus said when he walked the earth!!!!! That IS why you have been debating me and going against me! Did you forget?

lifeisgood

He came to earth and TAUGHT THE EVERLASTING COVENANT, and then sat down at the right hand of the Father. YOU SAY NO, he taught some temporary covenant that would not be for everyone, and that it failed.

You’ve losted, gt. If you, gt, sometimes read what you write, you, gt, would realize that you have no idea what you’re saying.

What in the world is wrong with you it is not Paul's Gospel as in not Jesus'.

So, which gospel do you follow “it is not Paul's Gospel as in not Jesus'” as you, gt, profess.

I can hardly believe what you say. Don't you know that Paul call it the gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ, Paul’s gospel, and our gospel?

Are you saying there are 4 gospels? LOL

So, which gospel do you follow as “it is not Paul's Gospel as in not Jesus'” as you, gt, profess.

That is right, it is the only gospel.

So, what’s your problem with The Gospel.

You are the one with a problem.

I have no problem with Paul’s Gospel. It is the power of God unto Salvation to the Jew first and also to the non-Jew.

Tell me now why you say we should not obey what Jesus said when he walked the earth!!!!!

I am found in Him and as long as I am found in Him, I am obeying Him.
Have you at least OBEYED this one commandment of the Lord yet: “COME” and I, Jesus will give you rest.

It is NOT your rest, gt. It is Jesus’ rest; therefore, only He can dispense it; however, there is no way that He can dispense to you, gt, His rest unless gt, OBEY His voice. He is still saying to you today, gt “Come”.

That IS why you have been debating me and going against me! Did you forget?

No! I am not going against gt. I am going against gt’s false doctrine that gt, while an UNbeliever obeyed Jesus for her salvation, and that gt FOLLOWS/obeys all of Jesus’ teaching; therefore, rejecting Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary to save gt and dispense to gt His rest.

You, gt, have placed yourself under the Law and walked away from Jesus’ Grace.

When has gt, OBEYED these Jesus’ commandments as gt vociferously declares that she follows anything/everything Jesus said: Matthew 25:34-36; Mark 10:21-22; Mark 12:41-44; Luke 14:12-14?

As Saint John W has so succinctly gathered your AFFIRMATIONS gt:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."-God’s UNTruth — Courtesy of Saint John W

lifeisgood

I didn't not know I was a mirror.
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

God's Truth

You’ve losted, gt. If you, gt, sometimes read what you write, you, gt, would realize that you have no idea what you’re saying.

I can prove to you easily that you are wrong, but you will have none of it. You would rather call names and try to be entertaining to the other lost people here.

So, which gospel do you follow “it is not Paul's Gospel as in not Jesus'” as you, gt, profess.

Study that harder. Maybe it will come to you. Paul calls it his gospel but it is Jesus’ gospel, and it is MY GOSPEL, because I PROCLAIM IT.

Are you saying there are 4 gospels? LOL

So, which gospel do you follow as “it is not Paul's Gospel as in not Jesus'” as you, gt, profess.

So, what’s your problem with The Gospel.

YOU ARE THE ONE who said it was Paul’s and DIFFERENT!!!

I have no problem with Paul’s Gospel. It is the power of God unto Salvation to the Jew first and also to the non-Jew.

It is Jesus’ gospel, the same gospel Jesus preached and taught when he walked the earth.

I am found in Him and as long as I am found in Him, I am obeying Him.
Have you at least OBEYED this one commandment of the Lord yet: “COME” and I, Jesus will give you rest.

You have to obey EVERYTHING Jesus says, not just the part that says ‘believe’ Of course, we HAVE TO BELIEVE BUT THAT IS NOT ALL.

You will not be found in him unless you do what he says and he does not tell you only one thing to do as you keep insisting he does.

It is NOT your rest, gt. It is Jesus’ rest; therefore, only He can dispense it; however, there is no way that He can dispense to you, gt, His rest unless gt, OBEY His voice. He is still saying to you today, gt “Come”.

LOL

It is our rest because we do not have to work at making ourselves righteous by getting circumcised now, as an adult, in the flesh, and we do not now have to first adhere to a special dietary law, we do not have to first wash ourselves with the sacrifice of animals before we can BE CLEAN AND REMAIN IN HIM.

You have no understanding, and I just want to share all these good things with you but you will have none of it.

No! I am not going against gt. I am going against gt’s false doctrine that gt, while an UNbeliever obeyed Jesus for her salvation, and that gt FOLLOWS/obeys all of Jesus’ teaching; therefore, rejecting Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary to save gt and dispense to gt His rest.

You do not care about telling the truth, for I told you many times I always believed in God, and Jesus, since I was a young child I did NOT get saved until I began to obey Jesus and repent of my sins.

All I do is care about God’s Truth, and I prove everything that I say with scripture.
I can prove easily that you are the one with the false doctrines.
Tell me what you think you do not have to obey according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
You, gt, have placed yourself under the Law and walked away from Jesus’ Grace.

When has gt, OBEYED these Jesus’ commandments as gt vociferously declares that she follows anything/everything Jesus said: Matthew 25:34-36; Mark 10:21-22; Mark 12:41-44; Luke 14:12-14?
None of those scriptures refute me.
As Saint John W has so succinctly gathered your AFFIRMATIONS gt:
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everythingJesus says...."-God’s UNTruth — Courtesy of Saint John W
You have no idea you are wrong even though you come back to me with the words of a man who is a foul mouth slanderer.
Now please tell me what you don’t obey from Jesus as proof we do not have to obey ANYTHING but believe?
You wiped out every beautiful, powerful, pure words from God, and put it into one word that you believe takes away all the other words, but you fail to understand that ‘believe’ is about believing we have to obey EVERYTHING.