question for MADIsts.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, Danoh-Deuteronomy, Leviticus, is, according to this self righteous fraud, known as, jokingly,"God's Truth," to and for everyone's obedience, and she cannot let fly, from her demonic lips, an acknowledgement, that not all of the book, is written specifically about every respective individual, and is about them, directed towards them, specifically, and is for their obedience. To acknowledge that, would cause her to lose her power to lord over others,and lose her credibility, in asserting, "Well, I am a rat, but I'm cleaner than my fellow rats, and don't do what they do, as I 'obey Jesus/God/god/the bible,''better' than they do, so I must be saved, and I will be just fine...."

Right Divider

Body part
I am saved.

You are the one who say this scripture is not for us that scripture is for us that...

How much straighter can it be than to say ALL for ALL?
Don't you have something better to do with your time than to annoy the saints?

All of the scripture is FOR US, but NOT all of the scripture is TO US and ABOUT US.

You are one self-centered little twerp.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, Danoh-Deuteronomy, Leviticus, is, according to this self righteous fraud, known as, jokingly,"God's Truth," to and for everyone's obedience, and she cannot let fly, from her demonic lips, an acknowledgement, that not all of the book, is written specifically about every respective individual, and is about them, directed towards them, specifically, and is for their obedience. To acknowledge that, would cause her to lose her power to lord over others,and lose her credibility, in asserting, "Well, I am a rat, but I'm cleaner than my fellow rats, and don't do what they do, as I 'obey Jesus/God/god/the bible,''better' than they do, so I must be saved, and I will be just fine...."
With a little help from Jesus....

God's Truth

Yes, Danoh-Deuteronomy, Leviticus, is, according to this self righteous fraud, known as, jokingly,"God's Truth," to and for everyone's obedience,

Obedience is preached through out the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, and all in between.

and she cannot let fly, from her demonic lips, an acknowledgement, that not all of the book, is written specifically about every respective individual,

God says He wants to reason with us. How do you get you can write off EVERYTHING just because you are not a male or female, a Jew or a Gentile, slave or a freeman?

and is about them, directed towards them, specifically, and is for their obedience. To acknowledge that, would cause her to lose her power to lord over others,and lose her credibility, in asserting, "Well, I am a rat, but I'm cleaner than my fellow rats, and don't do what they do, as I 'obey Jesus/God/god/the bible,''better' than they do, so I must be saved, and I will be just fine...."

It is never ever shameful to obey Jesus and to preach obedience.

Can you imagine when Paul was saying how much obeying he did...then for you to shout out to him from the audience that he is a rat and thinks he is a cleaner rat than the others?

You have no understanding about God's Truth. I am serious about you being tormented by demons.

God's Truth

Don't you have something better to do with your time than to annoy the saints?
I thought you said you were all sinners? Why are you going against me if you are saints? Why would a saint get upset that a saint was preaching obedience to Christ?

All of the scripture is FOR US, but NOT all of the scripture is TO US and ABOUT US.

You are one self-centered little twerp.

Sounds more like tourettes syndrome than sainthood.

God's Truth

You mean like Paul? Was Paul obeying Jesus? Was that why Jesus saved him?

Paul was NOT saved as soon as he believed in Jesus.

Paul's testimony proves you are wrong and that what I say is right.

Go deeper than the surface, RightDivider.

Paul had to obey Jesus before he would be saved.

Jesus told Paul that it would be told him what he must do.

God's Truth

Acts 9:6 "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

Thank you, Jesus, for coming to earth to tell me what we have to do to be saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Obedience is preached through out the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, and all in between.

God says He wants to reason with us. How do you get you can write off EVERYTHING just because you are not a male or female, a Jew or a Gentile, slave or a freeman?

It is never ever shameful to obey Jesus and to preach obedience.

Can you imagine when Paul was saying how much obeying he did...then for you to shout out to him from the audience that he is a rat and thinks he is a cleaner rat than the others?

You have no understanding about God's Truth. I am serious about you being tormented by demons.

"It is never ever shameful to obey Jesus and to preach obedience."-obey God/Jesus fraud

Typical misdirection from this demon, fraud, who, whenever she is challenged on her "argument," spams "It is never wrong, shameful...........................................to obey God/Jesus.................," but is quite irrelevant, to her "argument" that "We must always obey God/Jesus," and, in hypocrisy, when she is once again, challenged, as to why she does not always "obey God/Jesus," she explains it away, as I previously stated, just as the Jewish leadership explained away the missing corpse.

And it is wrong, demon, to "always obey God/Jesus," you dirty, little thief, robber, and self centered drone, stealing commands, promises,headlines(while conveniently ignoring the repercussions/curses for disobedience).................that are not directed towards you.

Sober up, you demonic lush, as your rambling, disjointed scribble, and kiddiegarten act on TOL is quite tiresome, and you bore us.

Right Divider

Body part
I thought you said you were all sinners? Why are you going against me if you are saints? Why would a saint get upset that a saint was preaching obedience to Christ?
Your logic lacks one thing: logic.

Sounds more like tourettes syndrome than sainthood.
I'm saved COMPLETELY by Jesus Christ. You're so wonderful that you only need a little help from Jesus. This shows that you're not saved.

lifeisgood

Paul was NOT saved as soon as he believed in Jesus.

Then you're saying that Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary was not enough and Paul had to help Jesus to finish His already finished work.

That's why you're still working to get saved. You're trying to help Jesus to finish His already finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

Paul's testimony proves you are wrong and that what I say is right.

Au contraire.

Go deeper than the surface, RightDivider.

You should follow what you order others to do.

Paul had to obey Jesus before he would be saved.

You are so off key, it its like a cat scratching the blackboard.

Jesus told Paul that it would be told him what he must do.

:doh:

lifeisgood

Not all Jews had faith...the old law did NOT require faith. A Jew could do all the ceremonial works, but not really be sorry for their sins. Sorrow for our sins and a sin offering go together...but who was to know the difference, besides God?

No Jew ever approached the altar without having faith. Not a single one of them. Remember what happened to the ones approaching the altar without faith? Remember Nadab and Abihu?

The old law was about earthy man. The new law is about the spirit within a man.

The old covenant had to do with being saved by believing the SACRIFICE over the altar.
The new covenant has to do with being saved by believing the SACRIFICE over the Cross and what He there did.

Faith makes the difference.

No Jew ever approached the altar without having faith. Some had faith that the sacrifice of their hands was what saved them (no faith) and where lost. Some had faith on the SACRIFICE over the altar and were saved.

The SACRIFICE was minutely/meticulously inspected NOT the offerer.

God cut off the Jews who did not already have faith, when Jesus came.

God has been cutting off people since the beginning of time for their lack of faith in Him and His SACRIFICE.