question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

You try to make it on your own righteousness. That's the wrong path to take.

Gros,

Would you explain these scriptures to me, and pay attention especially to the emboldened words.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

No kidding that Jesus had to obey so that we have someone to obey! DUH

God's Truth

Jesus says that he himself obeyed and that we have to obey too!

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus says that he himself obeyed and that we have to obey too!

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Jesus was speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles who never lived under the law nor received the law. You're trying to live under the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
How do you ever get that preaching obedience is wrong?
Never said that, provide a moving target/change the subject, deceiver. You argued, and continue to argue...

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

....which is a lie, as not all that God, and not all that "Jesus" says, is to be obeyed by everyone, and no one, including you, fraud is to, or does:

-always obey Jesus

-obey all of Jesus' teachings

-follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says

-has faith, that results in obeying everything that Jesus says

Most of TOL knows that you are a deceiving fraud, or a demonic lush, and hypocrite, who spams these "everything...all of..always" words, but, when challenged on whether you meet these standards, you punt, or satanically dismiss why you don't obey everything, always.....or, you redefine these words, or take another shot of Jack Daniels, and spam away, as the self righteous rat that you are.

God's Truth

Jesus was speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, not to the Gentiles who never lived under the law nor received the law. You're trying to live under the law.

Jesus was speaking to them first, not them only and forever.

Jesus is the Lord of all.

Now explain how Jesus' words WERE life but not to all forever. You need to explain it.

God's Truth

Never said that, provide a moving target/change the subject, deceiver. You argued, and continue to argue...

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

....which is a lie, as not all that God, and not all that "Jesus" says, is to be obeyed by everyone, and no one, including you, fraud is to, or does:

-always obey Jesus

Most of TOL knows that you are a deceiving fraud, or a demonic lush, and hypocrite, who spams these "everything...all of..always" words, but, when challenged on whether you meet these standards, you punt, or satanically dismiss why you don't obey everything, always.....or, you redefine these words, or take another shot of Jack Daniels, and spam away, as the self righteous rat that you are.

Did you forget that you and those of your ilk are going against me because I preach obedience? LOL

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you forget that you and those of your ilk are going against me because I preach obedience? LOL

Misdirection, changing the subject, and a "LOL"-lovely...

-always obey Jesus

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

-always obey Jesus

Yep, she's a fraud.