PureX needs to apologize for his lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Fortunately Enyart can keep pipe dreaming all he wants on the radio and keep his fantasies right where they belong: on the air and nowhere else.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can we get back to the topic of PureX needing to apologize for lying?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
beanieboy said:
Agreed.

Now, if you were to go on national radio, like Howard Stern, and talk about ways in which you would like to boil child molesters in oil, because you are reaching a big audience, one nut is going to think that it is a good idea, and that you condone it.
If the person is full of rage and anger already, believing that even God hates them (God who loves everyone), they will think that they are doing God a favor.

I wanted a special on Gay Killers.
Many of them talked of Sodom and Gomorrah, said that gay people deserved to die, etc.

Oh yeah, and it was Ozzy Osbourne’s fault that someone committed suicide because Ozzy wrote the song "Suicide Solution". Do you agree?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
beanieboy said:
That's vigilantiism.

Bob doesn't work for the government, and has no authority.
He wants to kill them more for himself, or his ratings.
He found the men guilty even before the trial began.

Did you not read what I posted? If you can't figure it out, I don't know what to tell you.
Anyway, like Poly said, back on topic.

Justin (Wiccan)

Poly said:
Oh please give me a break and spare me with your lame attempt at being PureX's lawyer.

If you want to be that dense, you go right ahead. You'd have to be an idiot not to see what he was trying to imply.

And just precisely why do you care if PureX is lying about Enyart? "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

I'm attempting to show you an honest path. You can either stop this pointless whining, or you can continue and be just as dishonest as you are accusing PureX of being. Either way, I'm tired of pointing out the truth to you. At this point, you've already made up your own mind, just as you've made your own bed: lie in it.

And you can take the verb "lie" as you choose.

intro2faith

Poly said:
Oh please give me a break and spare me with your lame attempt at being PureX's lawyer.

If you want to be that dense, you go right ahead. You'd have to be an idiot not to see what he was trying to imply.

Actually, he had a very good point. I think you had dismissed it as soon as you saw that he MAY have been "going against" you.

intro2faith

Shimei said:
Why do you think? Any theories?
My theory(which could be wrong) is that she wants to hear him say that he was wrong and she was right. It's an ego thing now.

Justin made a post that cleared the whole thing up, but she chose to ignore it because she still wants to have her ego boosted a bit.

Then again, that's just my theory. I could be way off.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Justin (Wiccan) said:
And just precisely why do you care if PureX is lying about Enyart? "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."
So you admit that PureX said a manner of evil against Bob.

I'm attempting to show you an honest path.
:darwinsm:

Either way, I'm tired of pointing out the truth to you.
Probably because you feel you can't know if somebody's telling the truth or not unless you can read their mind. I would imagine that does get tiring.

At this point, you've already made up your own mind.

Yes, because I don't feel you have to read somebody's mind to know that they're lying. You simply have to know how to listen (or read).

intro2faith

intro2faith said:
My theory(which could be wrong) is that she wants to hear him say that he was wrong and she was right. It's an ego thing now.

Justin made a post that cleared the whole thing up, but she chose to ignore it because she still wants to have her ego boosted a bit.

I could be waaaaaaaay off based on how long it's taking everyone to reply....

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
intro2faith said:

Yes, way off. At least you admit that you could be. I wouldn't want to think that PureX was rubbing off on you.

Crow

beanieboy said:
Agreed.

Now, if you were to go on national radio, like Howard Stern, and talk about ways in which you would like to boil child molesters in oil, because you are reaching a big audience, one nut is going to think that it is a good idea, and that you condone it.
If the person is full of rage and anger already, believing that even God hates them (God who loves everyone), they will think that they are doing God a favor.

I wanted a special on Gay Killers.
Many of them talked of Sodom and Gomorrah, said that gay people deserved to die, etc.

beanieboy, I will not compromise my freedom of speech on the odd chance that a nutcase will hear it and run with it, and neither should anyone else. Nutcases do things for all sorts of reasons, from wanting to impress Jodie Foster to because the dog told them to do it.

If Bob were to tell people "let's go kill fags" or "let's go beat so-and-so" to death, then he would be encouraging people to vigilante violence, and would have crossed the line. As I would be if I were to try to organize people to boil child molesters to death.

I refuse to live my life worrying about what nutcases do because there is simply no way to anticipate how the stupid or those with deranged minds will act. I don't want to quit seeing action films because some idiot kid is going to try to emulate some scene. And iff a person is filled with rage and is crazy and evil, they don't require my encouragement to act as evil as they are. They will do it regardless.

allsmiles

I've read this whole thing because I like PureX a lot, and I still have yet to see a good reason for why he should apologize, or why Poly thinks it's his/her duty to require it from him. I'm sure Bob Enyart can fight his own battles, and as for PureX conflating the two sentences, that being true is obviously in the eye of the beholder.

Justin (Wiccan)

Poly said:
Ah, so you admit that PureX said a manner of evil against Bob.

Poly, I don't know if that's what PureX intended. I personally feel that you're right, but I also know that I can't prove it, and you can't prove it. But I am saying that if it happened, just like Martha Stewart says, "It's a good thing." :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
intro2faith said:
Posted by Poly:

"So you admit that PureX said a manner of evil against Bob."

Umm...he said IF.

:doh: It must really suck to be that dense.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
intro2faith said:
Well, since I'm way off, what ARE your reasons?

PureX lied and he should apologize for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.