President Trump on a mission from God

Danoh

Atta boy, Danoh.
Let it all out.

There you go; deluding yourself into thinking the emotional upset you respond from is where I am coming from in the above.

You really have not progressed beyond your need to shake your fist at anyone who does not hold your views.

It is what it is; there is no getting through to you.

I'm sure you believe yours is a right course.

I beg to differ.

To no avail.

The best toward you, anyway.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There you go; deluding yourself into thinking the emotional upset you respond from is where I am coming from in the above.

You really have not progressed beyond your need to shake your fist at anyone who does not hold your views.

I beg to differ.

To no avail.

The best toward you, anyway.

pics-photos-tissues-clip-art-ULFSvX-clipart.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Donald Trump has long been an ally of the transgender movement and as President has been very LGBTQueer friendly.

Now, explain how Donald Trump can be a follower of Christ while standing for things that God abhors.

Not being able to defend Trump's pro LGBTQueer agenda, CS turns on aCW.

Once you've defended the immoral actions of the leader of the free world, we can discuss an internet blogger.

I'm not turning on you. Unless you're better than 99% of humanity, you do things that God abhors including false witness here and lying.

Lying that Donald Trump is a moral degenerate who hasn't asked for God's forgiveness?

It's well documented that he supports LGBTQ causes (if he didn't, you Libertarians wouldn't have given him the time of day let alone your vote). It's well documented that Trump hasn't asked for God's forgiveness.

Now explain once again how one can be a follower of Christ and promote the things that God abhors, as I must have missed it the first and second time that I asked you to do so.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Donald Trump has long been an ally of the transgender movement and as President has been very LGBTQueer friendly.

Now, explain how Donald Trump can be a follower of Christ while standing for things that God abhors.

Not being able to defend Trump's pro LGBTQueer agenda, CS turns on aCW.

Once you've defended the immoral actions of the leader of the free world, we can discuss an internet blogger.

Lying that Donald Trump is a moral degenerate who hasn't asked for God's forgiveness?

It's well documented that he supports LGBTQ causes (if he didn't, you Libertarians wouldn't have given him the time of day let alone your vote). It's well documented that Trump hasn't asked for God's forgiveness.

Now explain once again how one can be a follower of Christ and promote the things that God abhors, as I must have missed it the first and second time that I asked you to do so.

You promoted Hillary Clinton.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There you go; deluding yourself into thinking the emotional upset you respond from
Upset? Your a hoot!
I beg to differ.

is where I am coming from in the above.
I beg to differ.

I beg to differ.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You promoted Hillary Clinton.

Are you by chance one of ok doser's many many sock puppets, because I'd heard the same nonsense from him on numerous occasions?

Why don't you just admit that you're a bunch of Libertarians that write your own moral code and use out of context Scripture in an attempt to validate your immoral views?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you by chance one of ok doser's many many sock puppets, because I'd heard the same nonsense from him on numerous occasions?

Why don't you just admit that you're a bunch of Libertarians that write your own moral code and use out of context Scripture in an attempt to validate your immoral views?

Im not a libertarian, and i didn't vote for Trump or Hillary - but you did promote hillary, and said she would be better than Trump. Others have seen it also.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wasn't the only one who recalls that after all :chuckle:

I thought I might be imagining things.

When are you gong to come back to my thread and defend the racist/anti Jew Alt Right movement and their fallen sodomite leader, Milo Yiannopolous?

I promise not to bring up that you were raised by a proud and unrepentant homosexual.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When are you gong to come back to my thread and defend the racist/anti Jew Alt Right movement and their fallen sodomite leader, Milo Yiannopolous?

I promise not to bring up that you were raised by a proud and unrepentant homosexual.

I notice you didn't deny it. (that you promoted Hillary)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Im not a libertarian, and i didn't vote for Trump or Hillary - but you did promote hillary, and said she would be better than Trump. Others have seen it also.

I said at least conservatives would know what they would be getting with a democrat in office, and should vote in a strong conservative congress to override what a democratic President endorses. Conservatives that voted for Trump are now finding out what they're getting (a liberal).

Check with my fan club (WizardofOz, ok doser, etc.), they've copy and pasted every word that I've ever written here on TOL.

As far as you being a Libertarian:

How can you defend the LGBTQ Employee Non Discrimination Act (ENDA) and say that you are against the homosexual agenda?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I said at least conservatives would know what they would be getting with a democrat in office, and should vote in a strong conservative congress to override what a democratic President endorses. Conservatives that voted for Trump are now finding out what they're getting (a liberal).

Check with my fan club (WizardofOz, ok doser, etc.), they've copy and pasted every word that I've ever written here on TOL.

As far as you being a Libertarian:

How can you defend the LGBTQ Employee Non Discrimination Act (ENDA) and say that you are against the homosexual agenda?

I havent, and youve been corrected, keep telling that lie. The one thing we can all count on - is that lying is your sin of choice. Adultery is apparantly Trumps, but you and all people have one.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I havent, and youve been corrected, keep telling that lie. The one thing we can all count on - is that lying is your sin of choice. Adultery is apparantly Trumps, but you and all people have one.

How about I keep using your own words?

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Here's yet another opportunity to set the record straight:

Thoughts on the LGBTQ backed Employment Non Discrimination Act? Should homosexuals be denied employment and a place to live based on their sexual orientation?

Quote:* Originally posted by Angel4Truth
No, you dont get to tell me what to think and how to answer, but you got my answer same as before, if we limit anyones ability to have housing or own property based on sin, no one could do so.

Now skedaddle back to your homo thread that i left over 2 years ago because of the way you lie about and attack the choir, troll.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Almost-Over&p=4911231&viewfull=1#post4911231

On that note: I'm Libertarian'ed out for the night....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I don't have a single thing against the Alt Right. Even as far as the Neo Nazi fringe in it, I'm sympathetic toward them.

I think that they are a great representation of what happens when you tread on white men for too long- you have Brexit, Breitbart's Bannon in the White House.
~Trump~
There tired of the nonsense, and I and many others are too.

I AM NOT ANYBODY'S STEPPING STONE

Let it sink in :)

You keep bringing that up, and exaggerating it.

He's somebody who helped me out- he bailed me out of jail when nobody cared enough about me to pay a small 200 dollar bond to get me out. He looked out for me when I was on the street, and then let me live at his house for a while.

I wasn't 'raised', because I was already grown.

I consider homosexuality to be a grave sin, but I'm not going to downplay the good works of an otherwise good man on account of it_

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I don't have a single thing against the Alt Right. Even as far as the Neo Nazi fringe in it, I'm sympathetic toward them...

And the congregation in unison said...

"Duh".

See you back in part 4 of WHMBR! soon?