President Trump on a mission from God

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He has now issued his executive order reversing steward Obama's order on transgenders and bathrooms. My two little girls shall not share a public restroom with a grown man. If they try, 45 acp will be flying as I correctly assume sexual assault is the plan.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't think he would do this. It isn't why I voted for him. Very few current Republicans would do it. As Rush said, maybe Cruz.

I sure didn't vote for him because I thought he was a moral man.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it would have seemed more likely from a president pence

perhaps we'll all be pleasantly surprised by trump as he absorbs the gravity of the role he's taken on

Danoh

Danoh and aCW will be mad.

There's your so called Mid-Acts Grace in action for ya, TOLers.

You and yours are only fooling yourselves and one another, Nick.

Like attracting like; it is no surprise you and yours voted for a pathological bigot who is bringing himself down before all the world to see, by his own hand.

Never mind "the reward of the inheritance" you and yours spit on daily.

1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

Regrettably, there is no reasoning with you and yours on the poor path you have made yours.

To attempt to do so is to set off more of the same in you.

Truly, pathetic.

May you soon recover yourselves from your self-imposed snare.

Sincerely, Nick.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He has now issued his executive order reversing steward Obama's order on transgenders and bathrooms. My two little girls shall not share a public restroom with a grown man. If they try, 45 acp will be flying as I correctly assume sexual assault is the plan.

Donald Trump, who has been very pro transgender for years:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4921518&viewfull=1#post4921518

and continues to be a valuable ally of the LGBTQ movement,

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4935809&viewfull=1#post4935809

obviously doesn't want to take on the 13 states that are suing the Federal Government over this matter.

BTW Nick, you might want to check your state's laws on this, as Donald Trump believes that this should be a "states rights issue".

quip

BANNED
Banned

Which is more a menace to society...gun wielding nut-job bigot with itchy trigger issues or a transgender going to the girls restroom? :think:

Ironic twist: Don't bend over for the soap Nick!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I was under the impression that women's washrooms are filled with cubicles such that "Nick M's" 2 girls would never share their private space with others, nor would they they even be aware of the sexual orientation of the sexual orientation of the person in the next stall!

Can "Nick M" actually produce any documented cases of adult men actually sexually assaulting women/girls in women's washrooms?

Given the nature of President Trump's recorded comments boasting about "groping" women, he would be last on my list of "grown men" that I would trust alone with MY DAUGHTER!"

Reactions: Lon

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There's your so called Mid-Acts Grace in action for ya, TOLers.

You and yours are only fooling yourselves and one another, Nick.

Like attracting like; it is no surprise you and yours voted for a pathological bigot who is bringing himself down before all the world to see, by his own hand.

Never mind "the reward of the inheritance" you and yours spit on daily.

1 Corinthians 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

Regrettably, there is no reasoning with you and yours on the poor path you have made yours.

To attempt to do so is to set off more of the same in you.

Truly, pathetic.

May you soon recover yourselves from your self-imposed snare.

Sincerely, Nick.
You should be a writer for FAKE NEWS channels or newspapers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was under the impression that women's washrooms are filled with cubicles such that "Nick M's" 2 girls would never share their private space with others, nor would they they even be aware of the sexual orientation of the sexual orientation of the person in the next stall!

Can "Nick M" actually produce any documented cases of adult men actually sexually assaulting women/girls in women's washrooms?

Given the nature of President Trump's recorded comments boasting about "groping" women, he would be last on my list of "grown men" that I would trust alone with MY DAUGHTER!"

While I'm not "Nick M" (thank you Lord), here are some recent cases of voyeurism/exhibitionism:

http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF16F27.pdf

Here are many cases of assault and even murder:

https://outofmypantiesnow.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/when-is-90-not-substantially-all/

rexlunae

So, the dude who says that he grabs women's genitals against their will is going to protect your daughters? Good plan.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Given that no school, municipal, state or federal authorities will designate additional staff to guarantee compliance with biological sex edicts for the nation's public washrooms, transsexuals will just continue with what they were doing before this became a controversy - and no one will be the wiser!