President Trump on a mission from God

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can point out plenty that don't promote sinful behavior and legislation like Donald Trump does.

ok, are they currently running for president, or has the election already happened and you could be praying for dons salvation and that God leads him, like i do?

Which will benefit more? Whining about the election, that you can now do nothing about, or praying for him, which you can do something about?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A true secular humanist would not overturn Obama's ruling on transgender bathrooms. A secular humanist would certainly not expend all of his energies and all of his time dedicated to overturning crony capitalism and globalism.

As I pointed out in this post:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ion-from-God&p=4941691&viewfull=1#post4941691

Donald Trump has long been an ally of the transgender movement and as President has been very LGBTQueer friendly.

Now, explain how Donald Trump can be a follower of Christ while standing for things that God abhors.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ok, are they currently running for president, or has the election already happened and you could be praying for dons salvation and that God leads him, like i do?

Which will benefit more? Whining about the election, that you can now do nothing about, or praying for him, which you can do something about?

he must have run out of puppies to hug :(

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
12ea966118414acb1e59642d8ffe0a0a.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I can point out plenty that don't promote sinful behavior and legislation like Donald Trump does.

ok, are they currently running for president,

To my knowledge, no one has thrown their hat into the Presidential ring one month after the current one was inaugurated. That doesn't mean that their weren't and aren't plenty of God-fearing candidates out there that should have received and should be overwhelmingly receiving the Christian vote.

or has the election already happened and you could be praying for dons salvation and that God leads him, like i do?

You mean like you prayed for Barack Obama when he was President and like you'd pray for Hillary Clinton if she were elected? I pray that Donald Trump realizes how sick of a degenerate that he is and steps down from the Presidency and checks himself into a mental institution so that he can get the help that he so desperately needs.

Impeachment sounds like a pretty good option.

ClimateSanity

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How can you be a follower of Christ for DOING things God abhors?
Which is why we need a Savior- Amen

Romans 7:23 But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with my mind I serve the law of God, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.…

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Donald Trump has long been an ally of the transgender movement and as President has been very LGBTQueer friendly.

Now, explain how Donald Trump can be a follower of Christ while standing for things that God abhors.

Not being able to defend Trump's pro LGBTQueer agenda, CS turns on aCW.

Once you've defended the immoral actions of the leader of the free world, we can discuss an internet blogger.

Danoh

It is you and yours who voted into office a man who the whole of his public life has represented that which is an abomination unto God...

This description of what led to that other Tower - the Tower of Babel; easily describes your false idol - The Donald.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

And boy do you and yours sing that fraud's praises at his every word.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you let evil run amuck without doing anything about it, is it really "God's will"?

See Romans 13 - God ordains government, even bad ones for judgement. God is who raises up and brings low those in power. You are now moving the goalposts.

Psalm 75:7 But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you let evil run amuck without doing anything about it, is it really "God's will"?

See Romans 13 - God ordains government, even bad ones for judgement. God is who raises up and brings low those in power. You are now moving the goalposts.

Romans 13 sets the standard for civil government, and God doesn't approve of those who rule against His Word.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2*Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3*For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4*For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5*Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+13&version=NIV

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but is Donald Trump kowtowing to a bunch of drag queens, pedophiles and pederasts being a servant of God?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Romans 13 sets the standard for civil government, and God doesn't approve of those who rule against His Word.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2*Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3*For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4*For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5*Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but is Donald Trump kowtowing to a bunch of drag queens, pedophiles and pederasts being a servant of God?

Psalm 75:7 But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.