President Trump on a mission from God

musterion

tumblr_inline_n6o4x6seV71rcqit6.jpg

Even that won't last 8 years of incessant hypocritical mewling and selective moral outrage.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You wanna tell a good man (or woman) from the bad?

Observe how they treat those they have concluded they stand to gain nothing from.

In all walks of life - be they so called "lost" or so called "saved" - waiters; clergy; the President; you name the person...

How do they treat those they have concluded they stand to gain nothing from...

Teach your children both sides of that equation and you'll spare both them and others a whole lot of grief.

Well said.

And I hope you keep on keepin' on.

Danoh

Well said.

And I hope you keep on keepin' on.

Likewise.

It's real easy to though.

Just determine to welcome what ever unavoidable, would be adversity might come your way as an opportunity to learn peace under pressure.

This here...

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Based on and made possible, by this...

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

You see these two passage?

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Verse 32 is basically communicating the principle that if whenever we find ourselves offended by what we perceive as another's having violated some standard we hold - if in that moment, we will simply pause for a moment to reflect on the fact that God forgave us our having violated His standard when we least deserved His forgiveness.

That He did so not because we merited it His forgiveness, but rather; He forgave us for His Son's sake.

That passage is teaching that if we'll just remember that whenever we feel some standard of ours has been violated - if we will just forgive them - not for them or because they apologized, or what have you - but for Christ's sake and in His stead - just as God forgave us for His Son's sake when we least deserved it - we will find that obeying verse 31 there is a piece of cake.

A few times at that and it becomes an automatic habit.

The carnal mind that even most Christians remain stuck in seeing things through will not see the way to such a victory; let alone practice said principle; but it won't matter - you find yourself unaffected by such things.

All due to this principle...applied in one's day to day...

This one here...

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Passed forward in one's day to day; even when one finds oneself dealing with would be religionists...

Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh. 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Pretty amazing this "peace that passeth all understanding."

From this here...

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

From that there, to that there applied, in one's day to day encounters with what ever life and or others...throws our way.

Pretty neat!

:thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You rarely share God's Word

You and your Libertarian friends just haven't been listening.

Oh, btw, my signature at the bottom of my posts have you and your Libertarian buddies written all over it, in fact I put it there with you, musterion and ok doser in mind:

"There is a world of difference between knowing about God and knowing God."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You cannot be that naive. The bimbos that hang around billionaires are offering their wares. He wasn't talking about walking up to a Sunday school teacher and grabbing her. I'm not sure why you guys have to pretend like you don't understand the ways of the world. :nono:
They don't actually care if he raped them. Don't get sucked into the misdirection. Bill Clinton is a rapist, and they have no problem with it.

glorydaz

Because he identifies himself as a "great Christian".

In the wake of sagging poll numbers in Iowa, Donald Trump assures Iowa voters that he is a “great Christian.” At a rally in Sioux City, he declared:
Will you get these numbers up? I promise you I will do such a good job. First of all, I am a great Christian. And I do well with the evangelicals, but the evangelicals let me down a little bit this month. I don’t know what I did.
NPR reports that Trump’s campaign has been handing out pictures of his 1959 confirmation ceremony in an attempt to establish his Christian bona fides.
http://www.dennyburk.com/trump-tells-voters-hes-a-great-christian/

Gee, and it's so rare for people to claim to be Christians, isn't it? I'm betting there are some here who question whether you are.

glorydaz

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Can a person support things that God abhors and still call himself a follower of Christ?

(aCW gives ok doser a patronizing pat on his rainbow colored head).

I notice that you frequently answer for other posters. Does your numerous user names have you so confused that you forget which one you're currently using?

Here's the question again for your fellow Trump lemming:

Can a person support things that God abhors and still call himself a follower of Christ?

I've witness your speaking lies. I know they're lies because they're about me. I've watched you sowing discord among the brethren. And you sure appear to be swift in running to mischief. Whatever your "intentions" might be in that, you'd best look at yourself for a change instead of wearing that "proud look".

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.​

Danoh

Gee, and it's so rare for people to claim to be Christians, isn't it? I'm betting there are some here who question whether you are.

As much as you and yours have been attacking anyone for many years on here whom you and yours right away accuse of even daring to assert and or imply they are an obedient Christian; your post is just one more example of the profound double-standard you and yours are so deeply entrenched in that you can't see it even when pointed out to you.

GT; can I get a witness.

How about from you; Interplanner?

Dodge; you out there?

How about you, Lazy Afternoon?

The "grace" MADs have changed their tune and are now handing out awards for anyone who toots their own horn.

Just don't say you are an obedient Christian, or even simply a Christian (not that actually being one appears to matter under this new, alternate truth of theirs).

Rather, you'll have to say that you are "a GREAT Christian."

Repeatedly...

Yo, Nang, where are you - you're going to miss out on the GREAT Christian Awards - free golden haired statue to the loudest preener.

:rotfl:

glorydaz

As much as you and yours have been attacking anyone for many years on here whom you and yours right away accuse of even daring to assert and or imply they are an obedient Christian; your post is just one more example of the profound double-standard you and yours are so deeply entrenched in that you can't see it even when pointed out to you.

GT; can I get a witness.

How about from you; Interplanner?

Dodge; you out there?

How about you, Lazy Afternoon?

The "grace" MADs have changed their tune and are now handing out awards for anyone who toots their own horn.

Just don't say you are an obedient Christian, or even simply a Christian (not that actually being one appears to matter under this new, alternate truth of theirs).

Rather, you'll have to say that you are "a GREAT Christian."

Repeatedly...

Yo, Nang, where are you - you're going to miss out on the GREAT Christian Awards - free golden haired statue to the loudest preener.

:rotfl:

"You and yours"? Are you feeling excluded? Have your feelings been hurt?

In case you don't know it, Danoh, we are to be discerning ...knowing full well that wolves appear in sheep's clothing. If that irks you, then that's just too bad.

Danoh

"You and yours"? Are you feeling excluded? Have your feelings been hurt?

In case you don't know it, Danoh, we are to be discerning ...knowing full well that wolves appear in sheep's clothing. If that irks you, then that's just too bad.

More like wolves in blond overcombs:chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You'd better hope so.

Yet another Trump lemming taking the truth about her sexual degenerate candidate rather hard.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4921518&viewfull=1#post4921518

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4924202&viewfull=1#post4924202

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4924641&viewfull=1#post4924641

Attack me all that you want, it doesn't erase the fact that Donald Trump is extremely pro LGBTQ.

Admit that it doesn't bother you, then I'll provide Holy Scripture showing that it bothers God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER