President Trump on a mission from God

musterion

A 9 year old is capable of taking her 5 year old in there to make sure she doesn't play in the sink when she is done.

My wife taught our 8 and 6 year old girls to scream bloody murder in unison if anyone so much as lays a finger on either one. Some perverts on TOL will view that as inculcating hatred and bigotry.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Are conservative Christians so desperate to be associated with a "winner" that they are willing to sell their souls to support a president who lacks a moral compass!

A man who is incapable of asking for "repentance" of sin should be last on the list of those whom Christians should support!

:blabla:
Just make it up as you go, I suppose! Believe your own slanders and arbitrary conclusions, it's what you libs have been doing ever since the man said he was running for president and why your media is no longer trusted by over half the country!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:blabla:
Just make it up as you go, I suppose! Believe your own slanders and arbitrary conclusions, it's what you libs have been doing ever since the man said he was running for president and why your media is no longer trusted by over half the country!

What are your thoughts that Donald Trump has long been a poster boy (extremely supportive) of the transgender movement?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I'd pointed out that during the primaries, our soon to be Degenerate in Chief invited transvestite Bruce Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Towers (and the transgender activist took him up on his offer).

I also pointed out that Trump was opposed to the North Carolina 'bathroom bill', which kept trannies and those who 'thought' in their mind that they were of the opposite gender (giving voyeurs and rapists an excuse to enter), from using restrooms, fitting rooms and gym locker rooms that are meant for women and girls.

Next comes Trump's nomination of Neil Gorsuch as United States Supreme Court Justice. As shown a few posts back, Gorsuch "...sided with civil rights for "gender identity" in 2009 by adhering to a Ninth Circuit opinion by the liberal Judge Reinhardt, which held the federal law called "Title VII" protects discrimination against gender identity. ...More recently Judge Gorsuch expressed his support for referring to biological men as women."

Being that I don't follow beauty queen pageants, and especially ones that allow mentally ill genital mutilating contestants, I found out somewhat recently that Donald Trump, while owner of the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant, allowed a transsexual to compete, overruling the board of the Miss Universe Pageant who stated that he was ineligible because he lied on his application.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4921518&viewfull=1#post4921518

Since that post was written, Donald the Degenerate has agreed to meet with a gender confused youth to discuss the federal transgender public school bathroom policy (I think he'll try to smooth things over with the gender confused youth and invite him/her to use the restroom at the White House of the gender that he or she identifies with instead of trying to guide him or her down a moral path).

pondsbb

If gay and transgender were the only issue to consider in last election. All canadates, with the exception of Pence, were pro LGBTQ issues.

Seems like some would lean toward a ticket where people on the sidelines might have some influence. People like Pence, Franklin Graham, James Dobson, James Robinson could have some influence.

They were the only ones on the stage, that would seem to lean toward anti gay influences, on any party out there.

Hillary probably would not have even given the transgender bath bill up to the states, regardless the reason.

I have seen more prayer in the Whitehouse since Trump, than any time in my memory. I'm very thankful and praying for our government, as that is what we are told to do in God's Word.

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

quip

BANNED
Banned
My wife taught our 8 and 6 year old girls to scream bloody murder in unison if anyone so much as lays a finger on either one. Some perverts on TOL will view that as inculcating hatred and bigotry.

No, rather hate and bigotry are inculcated by teaching to scream bloody murder anterior to any presumed touching.

Learn the difference before opening your pie-hole.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, rather hate and bigotry are inculcated by teaching to scream bloody murder anterior to any presumed touching.

Learn the difference before opening your pie-hole.

Pervert. No one should be touching them no matter what excuse they give for it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

had a gay co-worker years ago who would lurk in the locker room to watch certain young men change

he never laid a finger on them

should our children be forced to submit to that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's monologue time...

If gay and transgender were the only issue to consider in last election. All canadates, with the exception of Pence, were pro LGBTQ issues.

Donald Trump has been touted (by homosexuals) as the most friendly LGBTQ Republican candidate in the history of the Party. Based on what he's done and said both before the election and since being inaugurated, the LGBTQueer movement doesn't have to worry about losing any of the "civil rights" that they worked so hard (through harassment, assault, property damage and even attempted murder) to achieve over the years.

Re: Mike Pence. Being that he, as Governor of Indiana, sold out Christians by refusing to sign a religious liberty bill due to the threat of a LGBTQ boycott of his State, I'd hardly call him 'anti-LGBTQ'.

I have seen more prayer in the Whitehouse since Trump, than any time in my memory. I'm very thankful and praying for our government, as that is what we are told to do in God's Word.

As in "Please God, don't let this liberal lunatic do anything more to embarrass the once pro life/pro traditional family values Republican Party".

I would imagine those kind of prayers are in abundance since Libertarian leaning Donald Trump was elected POTUS.

Danoh

A 9 year old is capable of taking her 5 year old in there to make sure she doesn't play in the sink when she is done.

You mean her 5 year old sister.

Lol, playing in the sink when she is done - too precious - God bless her.

God bless em both!

Danoh

Too vague...

Studies in crime prevention show it is much more effective for the victim of a crime around other people to point to someone specifically and shout, for example - "hey mister, with the white baseball cap* (or what ever) help me; such and so (fill in the blank) is happening to me!"

The reason for the need to be specific is that people in crowds tend to freeze up, not knowing what to do - only taking action when one of them does.

* In a crime involving a sexual predator - hopefully that by-stander with baseball cap is accompanied by a nice n heavy baseball bat.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
had a gay co-worker years ago who would lurk in the locker room to watch certain young men change

he never laid a finger on them

should our children be forced to submit to that?
Given that there are no objective tests to prove someone is "gay," all of this is based on supposition and rumor - until someone actually confesses!

"Ok dosier" does seem to know the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia!