Planned Parenthood Videos show women took genocide to an all-new level of evil

Shasta

That's not the same at all. I can't think of any scientific advances off the top of my head that were achieved through German concentration camps. You?

PP takes care of young mothers very well. Also I don't consider first trimester abortions to be murder at all

I am sure that with enough time to experiment on fetuses PP might come up with some scientific discoveries. Will that make the sacrifice of untold numbers of unborn human lives worthwhile?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Your firsthand experience doesn't trump my knowledge that other facilities exist who do the same things.

They don't have the resources that PP has. It's not the same quality in a lot of places. Some local health departments might be able to compete, but not many. As I said, you don't have the firsthand knowledge to know this stuff

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I am sure that with enough time to experiment on fetuses PP might come up with some scientific discoveries. Will that make the sacrifice of untold numbers of unborn human lives worthwhile?

In your scenario, I guess it would depend on how many lives were saved vs lives taken

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They don't have the resources that PP has. It's not the same quality in a lot of places. Some local health departments might be able to compete, but not many. As I said, you don't have the firsthand knowledge to know this stuff

Evidence? The only difference is that they dont provide abortions, so admit that is what you support.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Evidence? The only difference is that they dont provide abortions, so admit that is what you support.

My evidence is that they don't receive millions of federal dollars in support, which goes to improve facilities and care. Disagree? Or do you think that less money = higher quality?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Adam

Hall of Fame
Men are told... we have no voice in the reproductive right's debate. After all, what could we know? We are men.

Humans are not sea creatures, but plenty are upset that the Chinese will slice a whale into pieces for sale while the whale is still living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AevLTFDSjEE

The hypocrisy is strong with the "I hate humans" animal rights crowd.

It's "OK" in our society for liberals to hate animal killing and love baby murder, and that is not "OK" with God or me.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You mean quality like this?

Philadelphia Planned Parenthood closed under investigation for unsafe and unsanitary conditions

And the fact that MOST pp locations do not have admitting rights at local hospitals at all?

And I'm sure no local health departments have ever been closed for the same reasons right? What a joke. You're a big fan of finding the 1 example out of 1000 that fits your view, and acting like that's the norm so you can make a false blanket statement. That's ridiculous

Answer the question: IN GENERAL, do places that receive significantly more money have better or worse facilities and care?

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
And I'm sure no local health departments have ever been closed for the same reasons right? What a joke. You're a big fan of finding the 1 example out of 1000 that fits your view, and acting like that's the norm so you can make a false blanket statement. That's ridiculous

Answer the question: IN GENERAL, do places that receive significantly more money have better or worse facilities and care?

IN REALITY, hundreds of thousands are killed at Planned PareTheHood every year. Their's are significantly worse facilities and in fact, receiving NO money would improve the "care" they offer.

Last edited:

Adam

Hall of Fame
Lefties always find truth "suspicious"

and avoid it accordingly

Yep! Fortunately, God installed a failsafe so that they cannot ignore it. They can suppress it, but they can't ignore it and they are without excuse for trying to do so.

The truth haunts them in their dreams, it is the salt in their tears as they cry themselves to sleep at night to make the pain of their self-made sinful reality go away.

Some are exposed in this life, and some in the next, but all will be exposed.

Quetzal

Yep! Fortunately, God installed a failsafe so that they cannot ignore it. They can suppress it, but they can't ignore it and they are without excuse for trying to do so.

The truth haunts them in their dreams, it is the salt in their tears as they cry themselves to sleep at night to make the pain of their self-made sinful reality go away.

I sleep just fine. :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Well said Adam...:thumb:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
IN REALITY, hundreds of thousands are killed at Planned PareTheHood every year. Their's are significantly worse facilities and in fact, receiving NO money would improve the "care" they offer.

Well that was a ridiculous and completely unfounded, unsourced comment. Thanks for playing anyway

quip

BANNED
Banned
..... and in fact, receiving NO money would improve the "care" they offer.

I dost believe the cobra has unwittingly revealed the Center for Medical Progress' progre$$ive motive for it's current PP incursion. :angrymob:

Shasta

The philosophy of materialism always degrades the dignity and worth of humans. Because the unborn are at an early state of development and are biologically dependent it has been decided by the Courts that they can be killed. That there might be medical uses for their death is an added benefit. When the Supreme Court allowed abortion (on a false use of the "right to privacy") the unborn were stripped of their rights as humans and became organic matter, useful as it turns out.

Is it any wonder that people are acting now as if the unborn were biological tissue whose body parts can be sold for profit? On the same basis PP could sell the unborn bodies to be used as Soylent Green. PP could open a chain of restaurants to held fund their humanitarian activities. That might offend people's sensitivities but sometimes it takes a while for society's emotions to synchronize with their values.