Planned Parenthood Videos show women took genocide to an all-new level of evil

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
What point? That defunding an organization that helps women with reproductive issues is helpful to women?

Great point that is there

Are you saying that an organization that recruits hundreds of thousands of women every year to aid and abet the murder of their own children is helpful to women?
Are you saying that an organization that intentionally murders over 100,000 female humans every year is helpful to women?
You are, at best, a useful idiot for Planned PareTheHood.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you saying that an organization that recruits hundreds of thousands of women every year to aid and abet the murder of their own children is helpful to women?
Are you saying that an organization that intentionally murders over 100,000 female humans every year is helpful to women?

yep, he doesn't care that all other services besides abortion are both now covered at nearly any doctor, and before that all covered at the local health department.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

Since you oppose a life in the womb being snuffed out, what's your thoughts on God murdering babies?

Deuteronomy 2:33-34

33 “The Lord our God delivered him over to us, and we defeated him with his sons and all his people.
34 “So we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor.

When you answer this, I'll answer your other question. I don't want you to have an excuse to ignore this one right now

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Since you oppose a life in the womb being snuffed out, what's your thoughts on God murdering babies?

Deuteronomy 2:33-34

33 “The Lord our God delivered him over to us, and we defeated him with his sons and all his people.
34 “So we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor.

God doesn't murder.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
God doesn't murder.

34 “So we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor.[/B]

Did you read? He does, very explicitly. Serpentdove acknowledged it. Why can't you? Putting earmuffs on and shaking your head doesn't change what happened

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I doubt serpentdove agreed that God murders.

Post it.

3rd page of Sodomite thread on Politics. He didn't say "God murders." He, in response to me asking "why is it okay for God to kill born babies, yet abortion is wrong?" he posted bible verses about people who don't worship the right God getting what was coming to them

jeffblue101

PP has already spent 500,000 dollars just in TV ads alone to defend its baby butchering, not only does our tax payer dollars free up money to spend on abortions but it also free up money for its abortion advocacy.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2015/08/31/planned-parenthoods-aggressive-defense/
Planned Parenthood declined to say how much the overall campaign is costing, but the television ads alone add up to at least $517,000, according to the Sunlight Foundation, which tracks political ad buys reported by television stations to the Federal Communications Commission. More than half of that, about $290,000, was spent on television ads airing in the Washington, D.C. region in late July, right before the Senate voted to block the GOP-led House bill to halt federal funds for Planned Parenthood.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER

When you answer this, I'll answer your other question. I don't want you to have an excuse to ignore this one right now

When you answer my questions, I'll answer yours. I don't want you to have an excuse to ignore these right now.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
When you answer my questions, I'll answer yours. I don't want you to have an excuse to ignore these right now.

They don't recruit, that's dumb.

They don't murder anybody according to law, and only a small fraction of abortions take place after 12 weeks, which is pretty much the minimum possible amount of time that science estimates a fetus develops the ability to have a functioning nervous system. So in my view, very few "murders" actually happen.

I answered you. Now you answer me

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
3rd page of Sodomite thread on Politics. He didn't say "God murders." He, in response to me asking "why is it okay for God to kill born babies, yet abortion is wrong?" he posted bible verses about people who don't worship the right God getting what was coming to them

Serpentdove is a she, and you misrepresented what she said, she (like i* said, she never said God murders anyone)

God does not sin, murder is sin. The Creator of life, can take life.

Since you believe that God murders, why do you worship Him?