Planned Parenthood Videos show women took genocide to an all-new level of evil

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Men are told... we have no voice in the reproductive right's debate. After all, what could we know? We are men.

In the recent series of undercover videos by The Center for Medical Progress there is one extremely strange theme running through every video. All of the people seem to be women. Men have been pushed out of the business and the women have taken over and brought the barbary to an all-new level.

- Selling baby parts parts like cheap car salesmen
- Cutting babies apart and joking "Oh, another boy!"
- Offering "intact fetuses" as just a matter of "line items"
- Haggling over prices of dismembered baby bodies
- Laughing that technicians get shocked when a baby heads arrive intact
- Cutting through a babies face to get to the brain
- Etc, etc. etc.

All of these horrors are contained in these videos. And look at the people in these videos. They are all women. What happened to these women? How could they get so vile, wicked, and evil?

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying men are innocent. Far from it. Men led the way in the abortion industry and still do. But in the case of Planned Parenthood and companies like Stem Express it seems to be almost completely female managed, and these "females" are flat out barbaric.

So what I am saying? Am I saying women are worse than men? No of course not. I'm merely commenting on how shocking it is to see all these women joking, laughing, and being so casual about genocide as a way to make a living.

What happened to us as a society? Where did we go wrong? How did we get this evil?

Intact fetuses just a matter of line items

Fetuses come out intact

Haggling over baby body parts

Partial Birth Abortions to harvest baby parts

Black market baby parts

Mothers are kept in the dark

Custom abortion procedures to get baby parts

catedyer2.png

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is so incredibly vile that I cannot watch.

How did we get here? The answer lies in the devaluing of humanity's special place in creation. Kids are taught in the schools that people evolved from single celled organisms. "We are just highly evolved primates". The Genesis Account has been reduced to allegory instead of a historic account. Humans are viewed as intelligent animals. So many don't have any compunction against aborting preborn humans.

The war against men also has contributed to the callousness of women today. Bisexuality has become a fad among young women. Men are viewed as the enemy. Men are blamed when a woman gets pregnant. But it takes two to tango.

Another factor is that the schools are not teaching young people to respect others. They are not being taught values such as respect for the life of another person. Girls are not taught to be ladies. They are not taught virtues such as gentleness.

How did we get like this? The answer--we removed God from our educational system and from our public institutions. There is no moral standard anymore. We have turned into a self serving culture. The self serving culture is like a stampede, it will trample to death its most vulnerable members to satisfy itself.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The whole thing is just so incredibly sad, that I have been at a loss for words concerning not only the acts but, the people that commit them. The total lack of humanity, morality, and reason go beyond the pale. What is worse is that this is in my country not some third world toilet which seems to make it all the worse. Truly the hearts of mankind have been seared as to be not appalled at this level of butchery in the United States.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
This former Planned Parenthood director speaks out on the callousness of the people that engage in this baby butchery business. I was truly appalled that these people joke about things like the refrigerator that holds the remains of aborted children being referred to as "The Nursery" and having all the phone and door codes as "2229" spelling out BABY just absolutely sickening....heartbreaking. How the hell could anyone say that planned Parenthood is about women's health...what a croc!

http://liveactionnews.org/many-crimes-planned-parenthood-committed-one-way-find/

Quetzal

Has anyone seen any updates recently? The story broke and I haven't heard much about it since. I find that a bit suspicious, either that or I missed it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Has anyone seen any updates recently? The story broke and I haven't heard much about it since. I find that a bit suspicious, either that or I missed it.
The media would love for this story to go away. Therefore they don't give it much coverage. After all... Planned Parenthood is a left wing organization and so is the media.

And then there was a legal battle.... but...

Recently the court ruled that the videos could be released.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The videos also function as a pro abortion repellent.

At this point I have personally seen apathetic people I have worked with for years change their minds & attitude thanks to these videos. Any reasonable person sees this as murder for profit, nothing more.

Jose Fly

This is so incredibly vile that I cannot watch.

How did we get here? The answer lies in the devaluing of humanity's special place in creation. Kids are taught in the schools that people evolved from single celled organisms. "We are just highly evolved primates". The Genesis Account has been reduced to allegory instead of a historic account. Humans are viewed as intelligent animals. So many don't have any compunction against aborting preborn humans.

The war against men also has contributed to the callousness of women today. Bisexuality has become a fad among young women. Men are viewed as the enemy. Men are blamed when a woman gets pregnant. But it takes two to tango.

Another factor is that the schools are not teaching young people to respect others. They are not being taught values such as respect for the life of another person. Girls are not taught to be ladies. They are not taught virtues such as gentleness.

How did we get like this? The answer--we removed God from our educational system and from our public institutions. There is no moral standard anymore. We have turned into a self serving culture. The self serving culture is like a stampede, it will trample to death its most vulnerable members to satisfy itself.

Sounds like you're saying that if the US were only a theocracy and we ran our schools like Christian madrasas, everything would be just fine.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Sounds like you're saying that if the US were only a theocracy and we ran our schools like Christian madrasas, everything would be just fine.

No, but presenting evolution alongside intelligent design/creation and allowing kids to make up their own minds would be just fine...secular humanists such as yourself can't have that now can they?

Jose Fly

No, but presenting evolution alongside intelligent design/creation

Why would we teach religion in science class?

and allowing kids to make up their own minds would be just fine

We don't do that with any other scientific subject. We don't teach both round and flat earth and "let the kids make up their minds".

...secular humanists such as yourself can't have that now can they?

Sounds to me more like you can't abide by science classes sticking to teaching science. You're looking for an excuse to sneak your religious beliefs in.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Why would we teach religion in science class?

The same reason you would posit the unproven theory/religion/belief set of evolution. The point being your preferred theory/religion/belief set is not any more proven than my belief set yet there is evidence for both so, produce all the data for intelligent design & all the evidence for evolution and allow the student to form their own opinions/beliefs because in the end evolution is nothing more than opinion...a theory... a belief set, and I am sure you would say the same of those that hold the opinion/belief of intelligent design.

We don't do that with any other scientific subject. We don't teach both round and flat earth and "let the kids make up their minds"

Can it be proven that the earth is round? Yes...I rest my case...You cannot prove beyond doubt that evolution is anything more than a theory it cannot be proven as fact anymore than intelligent design. The earth being flat however can be proven without any doubt.

Sounds to me more like you can't abide by science classes sticking to teaching science. You're looking for an excuse to sneak your religious beliefs in.

Sounds to me as if your fear that your theory will fall on it's face keeps you from entertaining a different worldview. Intelligent design does not have to presented with religiosity attached other than that their is a power greater than man that created all that we see. Are you afraid to let people decide for themselves based upon all the unproven data or just the unproven data that you prefer?

Last edited: