Planned Parenthood Videos show women took genocide to an all-new level of evil

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't consider anything impossible with these people anymore, but this story smells a lot like the hokum Mike Warnke pulled on evangelicals back in the '80s, with this one being tailored (possibly) for pro-life Catholics.

But if it IS true, this is the real low and would explain a whole lot...

http://www.lepantoinstitute.org/abo...rmed-satanic-rituals-inside-abortion-clinics/

Satanists Crash Planned Parenthood Protest With Bizarre Spectacle — and Anti-Abortion Advocates’ Instant Reaction Is Caught on Video

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Yep.

However, men have bought into the idea that the big decisions need to be shared. They think there has to be diplomacy and tact for the right result to come about. This has led to compromise and enablement; and has put women in roles that should be filled by men.

PP has seized on this environment and probably has a sexist hiring and promotion policy.

Okay.....so you think that men should just do whatever they want without consulting their wives? What if a man gets a job offer that requires him to move his family overseas? Should he just come home and tell his wife to pack up without even seeing how she feels about it?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Okay.....so you think that men should just do whatever they want without consulting their wives? What if a man gets a job offer that requires him to move his family overseas? Should he just come home and tell his wife to pack up without even seeing how she feels about it?

Depends on the circumstance, if this man is military then it really doesn't matter what she thinks, orders are given and a soldier goes where he is told to go...period. How about if he is the primary breadwinner in said family then yes, she should submit to that and go where her husband goes without question. I realize that many in our pop culture society have gotten the roles of man & wife in a functional family all mixed up thanks to feminism but, really God designed men & women for different roles in he family unit, neither is a greater role than the other, in fact I would say the woman's role as a mother, nurturer, raising the family is a much harder position than any job the husband has...I have seen it and I know she works harder.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Depends on the circumstance, if this man is military then it really doesn't matter what she thinks, orders are given and a soldier goes where he is told to go...period. How about if he is the primary breadwinner in said family then yes, she should submit to that and go where her husband goes without question. I realize that many in our pop culture society have gotten the roles of man & wife in a functional family all mixed up thanks to feminism but, really God designed men & women for different roles in he family unit, neither is a greater role than the other, in fact I would say the woman's role as a mother, nurturer, raising the family is a much harder position than any job the husband has...I have seen it and I know she works harder.

The military example above is a bit of an exception because neither of the two partners has any say. You say above that you believe the woman's role and job as primary caretaker may very well be harder than the man's. I feel like that makes it all the more necessary for decisions to be made with the wife's input. Otherwise you're letting the person with, as you said, an easier job decide everything both he and his harder working wife do. That seems massively unfair

Quetzal

The military example is a good one, but no one in the household has much of a say there, right? I would also subscribe to the idea that if he is the primary breadwinner, it would certainly weigh heavily on the discussion. However, with that said, it shouldn't be default or automatically accepted notion. Also, many women are making handsome salaries now in their own right.

In short, I guess my point is that there are various things to consider.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Men are told... we have no voice in the reproductive right's debate. After all, what could we know? We are men.
But men who defend it are applauded.
What happened to us as a society? Where did we go wrong? How did we get this evil?
The answer to the first and last question is obvious.

Where we went wrong is that so many Christians have been silent on the issue.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Evolutionists love dragging things off topic when their evil is exposed.

Planned Parenthood murders babies. You support its efforts.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Evolutionists love dragging things off topic when their evil is exposed.

Planned Parenthood murders babies. You support its efforts.

To my absolute shock you have once again refused to answer a very straightforward question. But I'll play along anyway. You're doing your best, I know.

I don't like abortion, but I don't like imposing my opinion-based beliefs on others either, unlike you. The fact is that Planned Parenthood does a lot of very good things for women that otherwise couldn't afford proper treatment. Another fact is that we don't know when a fetus becomes human, so saying "Planned Parenthood murders babies" is just an emotional plea without any real substance to it. In my opinion, abortions post-12 weeks are not okay except in cases of rape or danger to the mother's life. But my opinion doesn't matter, just as yours doesn't. It's about facts.

Are you even aware of what Planned Parenthood does besides abortions? I'm thinking no, and I doubt you care to find out. All you want is to support your own preconceived ideology. Just as in your "debates" on evolution threads, you don't care about the truth. You only care about furthering your own cause. I'm sorry for you

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Another fact is that we don't know when a fetus becomes human, so saying "Planned Parenthood murders babies" is just an emotional plea without any real substance to it.

Planned parenthood has said themselves that abortion kills babies and are dangerous procedures to the life and health of the mother:

BOMBSHELL Planned Parenthood Brochure: “Abortion kills the life of a baby…”

“Definitely not. An abortion kills the life of a baby after it has begun. It is dangerous to your life and health. It may make you sterile so that when you want a child you cannot have it. Birth control merely postpones the beginning of life.”

How far Planned Parenthood has come, when in many cases today’s birth control IS abortion. It is time to take away taxpayer funds from this monstrous, out-of-control organization.

Read more at http://politichicks.com/2015/08/bom...d-brochure-abortion-kills-the-life-of-a-baby/

Pamphlet image attached.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Planned parenthood has said themselves that abortion kills babies and are dangerous procedures to the life and health of the mother:

Read more at http://politichicks.com/2015/08/bom...d-brochure-abortion-kills-the-life-of-a-baby/

Pamphlet image attached.

It doesn't really matter what they say, although it's alarming that they are comfortable with the idea of killing a human baby. Science doesn't have a definitive answer yet on when a human becomes a human. Some say it's conception, and some even say it's not until the child is self-aware, which is a couple of years into life.

To be fair, that brochure you referenced was from the 1960s. It's not exactly current

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
To my absolute shock you have once again refused to answer a very straightforward question. But I'll play along anyway. You're doing your best, I know.

I don't like abortion, but I don't like imposing my opinion-based beliefs on others either, unlike you. The fact is that Planned Parenthood does a lot of very good things for women that otherwise couldn't afford proper treatment. Another fact is that we don't know when a fetus becomes human, so saying "Planned Parenthood murders babies" is just an emotional plea without any real substance to it. In my opinion, abortions post-12 weeks are not okay except in cases of rape or danger to the mother's life. But my opinion doesn't matter, just as yours doesn't. It's about facts.

Are you even aware of what Planned Parenthood does besides abortions? I'm thinking no, and I doubt you care to find out. All you want is to support your own preconceived ideology. Just as in your "debates" on evolution threads, you don't care about the truth. You only care about furthering your own cause. I'm sorry for you
Are you even aware that there are more facilities that do the exact same things without the killing of babies than there are PP facilities in this country? In each state, even.

To be fair, that brochure you referenced was from the 1960s. It's not exactly current
Do you think they've changed for the better?

RevTestament

I think PP should have to show videos like this to women considering an abortion.

"I have a sign on my forehead which reads - You better be nice to me because my Father runs the world."

Abortion Survivor Speaks Out

Or this one from just the standpoint of emotional and physical health
Permanent Abortion Scars

Last edited:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Are you even aware that there are more facilities that do the exact same things without the killing of babies than there are PP facilities in this country? In each state, even.
You're right, but PP has easily the best facilities and care for little to no cost. My mother is a nurse in the neo-natal unit of a hospital in east Texas. She is anti-abortion in most scenarios because she works with pre-term babies every day and sees even children born as early as 16 weeks as being very much human judging by their behavior and reactions. Yet she has been against any efforts to defund PP from the beginning of this mess because of the invaluable services that the organization provides young, poor mothers. There is no other organization that can touch PP in terms of the help offered

yes

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're right, but PP has easily the best facilities and care for little to no cost. My mother is a nurse in the neo-natal unit of a hospital in east Texas. She is anti-abortion in most scenarios because she works with pre-term babies every day and sees even children born as early as 16 weeks as being very much human judging by their behavior and reactions. Yet she has been against any efforts to defund PP from the beginning of this mess because of the invaluable services that the organization provides young, poor mothers. There is no other organization that can touch PP in terms of the help offered

The local health departments provide the same services and more with the exception of abortions, dont believe the lie that women cannot get healthcare elsewhere.

PP also turns people away for inability to pay and sends them to the local health departments.