Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

musterion

Again, it isn't clear in the video exactly what she's talking about. She even said "depending of the facility and what's involved".

It's only unclear to someone playing deliberately dense, which you are.

What does PP provide? Dead babies.

What do the firms supplied by PP sell? Materials derived from dead babies.

What does PP get reimbursed for? For providing dead babies to the firms that made money from the dead babies.

Is PP able to profit from this? Yes.

Jose Fly

Doesn't matter what part of a child they're profiting from - she said the can and do profit.

Geez, it's like you're not even paying attention. PP also provides maternal blood for research (if the mother donates), which it is perfectly legal to profit from.

Does your wife snip necks and shove vacuum tubes into skulls for profit? No? Then try to be a little more irrelevant next time.

Again, try and keep up. You were so shocked that medical professionals can discuss fetal body parts so casually. I'm telling you, medical professionals do that sort of thing all the time. If you don't believe me, go hang out with a group of doctors or L&D nurses for a while.

Then would you mind being honest and telling us what you are?

An apathetic agnostic. I don't know if God exists, and I'm not really interested in the question any more.

Jose Fly

It's only unclear to someone playing deliberately dense, which you are.

What does PP provide? Dead babies.

What do the firms supplied by PP sell? Materials derived from dead babies.

What does PP get reimbursed for? For providing dead babies to the firms that made money from the dead babies.

Is PP able to profit from this? Yes.

Again, pay attention. PP also provides material from the mother (e.g., maternal blood).

musterion

An apathetic agnostic. I don't know if God exists, and I'm not really interested in the question any more.

Not buying it. You're always way too invested in any thread for an agnostic, particularly an apathetic one. I'm going with my first hunch: leftist Catholic. Either that or an atheist who doesn't want to come out of the closet just yet.

Jose Fly

Not buying it. You're always way too invested in any thread for an agnostic, particularly an apathetic one.

And how many "Does God exist" debates do you see me in?

I'm going with my first hunch: leftist Catholic.

LOL! I think I've spent all of 2 or 3 hours in a Catholic church, and that was for a wedding. Your instincts are a bit off. :chuckle:

Either that or an atheist who doesn't want to come out of the closet just yet.

Nope. There very well could be a God.

Jose Fly

Geez man, you really aren't even paying attention, are you? Those pamphlets even say "fetal and adult tissue", the key part being "and adult" as I've been trying to tell you.

Fundamentalists and their self-imposed blinders.....fascinating.

musterion

Geez man, you really aren't even paying attention, are you? Those pamphlets even say "fetal and adult tissue", the key part being "and adult" as I've been trying to tell you.

Planned Parenthood doesn't rip apart adults.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God help us.

Maybe Jeremiah Wright is now right. He was wrong a decade ago. But he said not "God help us", but "God damn America", meaning curse the Christian nation. He likes it now, but that is another topic.

fool

Hall of Fame

Geez man, you really aren't paying attention, are you? Those pamphlets even say "fetal and adult tissue", the key part being "fetal and" as we've been trying to tell you.

Liberals and their self-imposed blinders.....fascinating.

Jose Fly

Planned Parenthood doesn't rip apart adults.

At this point I can only guess that you're being deliberately obtuse, or you have absolutely no clue what's involved in mother-fetal anatomy.

You're sooooooooo desperate to pin something....anything...on PP that deliberately dishonest videos don't matter. The ends justify the means, right? :rolleyes:

Jose Fly

Geez man, you really aren't paying attention, are you? Those pamphlets even say "fetal and adult tissue", the key part being "fetal and" as we've been trying to tell you.

Liberals and their self-imposed blinders.....fascinating.

Wow....I have to wonder if you fundies really are this thick, or your desperation has blinded you to reality.

It is perfectly legal for PP to facilitate the donation of fetal material for scientific research, and get reimbursed for the costs.

It is perfectly legal for PP to facilitate the donation of maternal material for scientific research, get reimbursed for the costs, and profit from it.

What in the world is sooooooooo difficult to understand about all that?

drbrumley

We know what the Democratic Party lead by Barack Hussein Obama's stance is on abortion drbrumley, perhaps you could tell us what the Libertarian Party's stance is?

Here's your party's platform in case you forgot.

1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
http://www.lp.org/platform

I didn't see any government involvement in the video, just two people making a business transaction.

Once again, I don't have a Party Platform as I do not belong to any Party. I see your memory is shot as well as your reading comprehension skills. But hey, who's keeping score.

bybee

Wow....I have to wonder if you fundies really are this thick, or your desperation has blinded you to reality.

It is perfectly legal for PP to facilitate the donation of fetal material for scientific research, and get reimbursed for the costs.

It is perfectly legal for PP to facilitate the donation of maternal material for scientific research, get reimbursed for the costs, and profit from it.

What in the world is sooooooooo difficult to understand about all that?
Who said it was difficult to understand you flaming moron? We are talking about human beings.
You are talking about fetal material and maternal material.
What if that "fetal material" was your son? At 8 months gestation we have a living human being who may be crushed to death in utero or torn apart in utero and sucked out limb by limb.
What if that was your son or daughter?

fool

Hall of Fame
Wow....I have to wonder if you fundies really are this thick,
Fundy usually refers to fundamentalist Christians and I'm an Atheist.
or your desperation has blinded you to reality.
People killing their own kids tends to make other people a little miffed, I don't know if desperate is the right word.
Ah yes, the old "shipping and handling fees".
"We're not selling you a fetus, we're giving you the fetus just charging you for the ziplock bag we put it in and the space in our fridge we used to store it"

Jose Fly

Who said it was difficult to understand you flaming moron? We are talking about human beings.
You are talking about fetal material and maternal material.
What if that "fetal material" was your son? At 8 months gestation we have a living human being who may be crushed to death in utero or torn apart in utero and sucked out limb by limb.
What if that was your son or daughter?

So you do understand that it is legal to make money off of donated maternal material, but not donated fetal material? Please say you do.