Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

jeffblue101

what a lie, it was never advertised as reimbursement but as a financial incentive.
per official flyer given to PP body parts harvesting mills.

6pstpu.png

2i9jcdg.png

Two clearly written benefits was written
1: nazi-esque research on human body parts
2: financial profit with no specific mention on "mere reimbursement"

Jose Fly

Fundy usually refers to fundamentalist Christians and I'm an Atheist.

Duly noted.

People killing their own kids tends to make other people a little miffed, I don't know if desperate is the right word.

Sure, I understand that. But that doesn't excuse the sort of dishonesty that's in the edited video or in this thread.

Ah yes, the old "shipping and handling fees".
"We're not selling you a fetus, we're giving you the fetus just charging you for the ziplock bag we put it in and the space in our fridge we used to store it"

That's nice speculation, but that's all it is.

Jose Fly

what a lie, it was never advertised as reimbursement but as a financial incentive.
per official

And yet another fundamentalist Christian joins and makes the exact same errors. It's like a group psychosis.

That last pamphlet even says "stem cell rich blood and materials that are discarded during obstetrical procedures"! Do you guys even know what that is?

bybee

And yet another fundamentalist Christian joins and makes the exact same errors. It's like a group psychosis.

That last pamphlet even says "stem cell rich blood and materials that are discarded during obstetrical procedures"! Do you guys even know what that is?

Yes.

musterion

Yes. It's code for "abortion."

You are in the running for the most deliberately evil person on TOL.

jeffblue101

wow, this is The Barbarian level of cognitive dissonance and delusional denial. its extremely clear to any person that is not a foot soldier for PP that the raw materials and blood come from the murdered baby, there is no justifiable distinction from the context of the video and flyer that profits only applied to "raw materials" not from the baby.

Jose Fly

Yes. It's code for "abortion."

You are in the running for the most deliberately evil person on TOL.

And you're right there with Musterion who argued that "maternal" actually means "fetal".

I guess when reality isn't what you need it to be, you just make it up.

jeffblue101

Jose Fly since you're in the businesses of justifying PP evils, tell me exactly how this statement is not an implicit admission that PP still performs partial birth abortions.

"The federal abortion ban is a law, and laws are up to interpretation. So, if I say on day one that I don't intend to do this, what ultimately happens doesn't matter." -Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood.

drbrumley

“[One of Planned Parenthood’s murderers]… describe[d] how they are able to acquire other organs [from unborn babies–excuse me, ‘fetuses’] without “crushing” them.

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

bybee

“[One of Planned Parenthood’s murderers]… describe[d] how they are able to acquire other organs [from unborn babies–excuse me, ‘fetuses’] without “crushing” them.

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

I am just stupefied by these words. Because the crushing is the killing of a baby.

jeffblue101

Not only is PP evil but also hypocritical.
PP on Scott Walkers ultrasound requirement.
Let's get one thing straight: Forcing women to undergo transvaginal ultrasounds before letting them access safe, legal abortion is not a "lovely" or a "cool thing." But that's just what GOP presidential hopeful and Wisconsin governor Scott Walker said when bragging about the law he signed mandating that very thing. But that's not all.

He's now calling a dangerous abortion ban that doctors oppose "rational and reasonable," saying he'd sign it even without exceptions for rape.

Tell Scott Walker you're not fooled. Mandatory ultrasounds designed to shame and demean woman are #CruelNotCool — and extreme abortion bans are not "reasonable"!

PP on ultrasound use to maximize profits
It makes a huge difference. I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps. The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is the calvarium, the head is basically the biggest part. Most of the other stuff can come out intact. It’s very rare to have a patient that doesn’t have enough dilation to evacuate all the other parts intact.
Buyer: To bring the body cavity out intact and all that?

apparently, its okay to shame women to maximize their dismemberment and harvesting mill's profits.

jeffblue101

PP's consent forms for harvesting organs are insufficient to cover the illegal practice of changing the abortion midway to better harvest certain organs.
http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/15...ns-full-consent-for-organ-harvesting-program/
Doctors are required to sign that:

"No substantive alteration in the timing of terminating the pregnancy or of the method used was made for the purpose of obtaining the tissue."

Federal law is more specific and stringent than the Planned Parenthood consent form (which could itself be a problem for Planned Parenthood):
CJ7brNiXAAERVPZ.png

The highlighted portion reads that there may be “no alteration of the timing, method, or procedures used to terminate the pregnancy was made solely for the purpose of obtaining the tissue.”

And yet Nucatola specifically discussed how to alter abortion methods for the purpose of procuring intact baby organs and baby heads....

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what exactly is supposed to be the huge revelation here? That abortions happen? Already knew that. That tissues from aborted fetuses can be donated for scientific research? Already knew that (it's been going on since the 1930's). That Planned Parenthood gets reimbursed for the costs of transporting the donated tissues? I guess I didn't know that, but it's hardly a shocking revelation.Other than this being a chance for those who are against abortion to dust off their outrage and put it on again, I don't really see anything new here.

Babies are being murdered and some people will not quit trying to turn people away from the practice. We know you don't care.

musterion

Not only is PP evil but also hypocritical.
PP on Scott Walkers ultrasound requirement.

PP on ultrasound use to maximize profits

apparently, its okay to shame women to maximize their dismemberment and harvesting mill's profits.

So PP hates the idea of ultrasound for the purpose of revealing a living baby to a mother who may be on the fence...but they use ultrasound to make sure they get the choicest cuts. They are literally unholy.

fool

Hall of Fame
That's nice speculation, but that's all it is.

Do you really think these mothers walked into an abortion clinic and said; "I want an abortion, but I want you to be careful with the forceps and crush my child above and below the trunk and remove him carefully so I can donate his organs to science".

Do you really think that?