Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

Granite

Hall of Fame
You have done nothing but tap dancing.

As far as God goes, His decisions are certainly just and He loves children. And since He knows them before they were born He also helps them to enter His kingdom regardless of whether they were killed unjustly or were part of a society that was deemed unfit to remain. Such will be the case when America's judgment comes. I do not expect the wicked to be led from this world to the next with such love and protection though. Word to the wise.

Also you seem to be saying all aborted children go to heaven.

If so, why chance their damnation by insisting they be born?

Sancocho

No, but you stalled for a while before finally answering the question.

Basically, this boils down to "when God says to kill children, it's okay."

It is presumptuous to assume I am stalling. I am not personally wealthy nor retired.

The Jews were commanded by God because they were under the Law.

Jesus sacrifice has created a New Covenant and as such we have a new directive, love our fellow man. Killing a child is not love.

Sancocho

That's the essence of every morality discussion with every fundamentalist ever. "X is absolutely, always wrong...except when God does it."

Is this your justification for approving of the killing of children in the womb. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It is presumptuous to assume I am stalling. I am not personally wealthy nor retired.

The Jews were commanded by God because they were under the Law.

Jesus sacrifice has created a New Covenant and as such we have a new directive, love our fellow man. Killing a child is not love.

"When he says it, it's okay."

Sancocho

Also you seem to be saying all aborted children go to heaven.

If so, why chance their damnation by insisting they be born?

Abortion is diabolical in every sense of the word. Children are killed because those who promote it hate God and/or His creation plain and simple.

As far as "chancing their damnation" it would appear that not only you are not an atheist but you believe in the concept of heaven and hell. It would also appear that you hate God for His plan for being unjust. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Abortion is diabolical in every sense of the word. Children are killed because those who promote it hate God and/or His creation plain and simple.

As far as "chancing their damnation" it would appear that not only you are not an atheist but you believe in the concept of heaven and hell. It would also appear that you hate God for His plan for being unjust. Please correct me if I am wrong.

You're wrong.

So: By your rationale aborted children go directly to heaven, yes?

If so, why chance their damnation by allowing their birth?

Sancocho

You're wrong.

Please clarify your stance.

Why does evil happen? Because of free will. God has a plan for that too and it is good.

jeffblue101

You're wrong.

I was going to write a response on how this argument completlety ignores the aspect of the Christian worldview that deals with the authority of God's will and purpose for humanity, which includes an earthly existence. But someone on litenews wrote a much longer and detailed list.
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/13/isnt-abortion-good-if-it-sends-babies-to-heaven-no-no-its-not/
On Monday, Jill Stanek highlighted a video by Melissa Bové, who blogs under the handle Chemist Blogger. Ms. Bové finds it hard to “understand why Christians feel abortion is so tragic for the unborn,” because if we believe in the existence of Heaven, then why is it a bad thing to send babies straight to an eternity of peaceful, painless bliss with their Creator?

This is a nice try which occasionally pops up in debates with pro-aborts who are trying too hard to be clever, but it works only if you also make multiple unfounded assumptions about additional things Christians do and don’t believe.

First, it suggests that Christians don’t think our time on Earth is valuable in and of itself (or at least, not valuable enough for it to be a necessary part of God’s plan for us). But that’s obviously not true; if it weren’t, why would we be born at all? What’s the point of having any physical existence? An entire planet and everything that’s ever been on it seems like kind of a waste if it’s just a trivial pit stop to Heaven. As significant as the hereafter is, the experience of a temporal life – learning, loving, developing a character, forging relationships – is also enormously valuable to a Christian worldview, and to deprive anyone of it is a grievous injury.

Second, it assumes that our personal welfare is our highest goal, and that we don’t consider ourselves bound to any earthly obligations beyond ourselves. But this is another premise virtually no Christian would accept. Most believe we are called to do good for our fellow human beings, be it by leading them to Christ, offering a helping hand to friends and neighbors, feeding the hungry, or crusading against oppression and discrimination.

Third, it puts Christians in the role of placing their judgment about these matters above God’s. In many cases, we very well may be unable to discern anything but pain and hopelessness and futility in another’s life. But to believe is to recognize the limits to our personal perspectives, to humbly acknowledge that there’s a great deal we will never fully understand, and to have faith that God knows better. Just because we can’t see the possibilities and meanings he can doesn’t mean they’re not there.

Fourth, there are subsets of Christians who believe different things about salvation, such as predestination or the necessity of baptism, meaning they’re actually not certain that aborted babies go to Heaven. I don’t agree with them, but they’re worth noting for the sake of comprehensiveness.

Fifth, we could actually turn the question on its head and put pro-abortion atheists on the spot: if Heaven isn’t real, if there’s nothing to our existence beyond this plane, then abortion robs from a child everything he or she is, has ever had, will have, and will be. Tease out those ethics for a while and see if you’re comfortable with what you find.

lastly, one would hope “thou shalt not murder” would be enough to understand why Christians can’t write of killing babies in the womb as simply booking an early flight to Heaven. It was written in stone for a reason, and much like with rebuttal three above, it doesn’t matter what we feel, or want, or would do if we were God. We’re not, so we don’t get the option of doing otherwise.

Regardless of if it’s the flippant disobedience of Nancy “Catholic” Pelosi, the unhesitating tyranny of HHS mandate advocates, the sick “prayers” of radical activists, or the half-baked theological musings of ideological bloggers, an undeniable pattern emerges: try as they might, pro-aborts just can’t figure out how this “religion” thing works.

since I answered your post, I have a question for you as well Granite. Given everything you know about Christianty, are Christians supposed to obey God's will or disobey God's will and take the life of an innocent human being?

Sancocho

Doesn't answer my questions.

Regarding unborn children killed in the womb, yes I believe they all go to heaven.

As far as the supposed illogic that God chances the damnation of children is it possible that someone who supports the right to kill children is not capable of simple logic?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Regarding unborn children killed in the womb, yes I believe they all go to heaven.

As far as the supposed illogic that God chances the damnation of children is it possible that someone who supports the right to kill children is not capable of simple logic?

Plenty of people who favor abortion rights are fully capable of thinking logically. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

PureX

There are no "unborn children" in anyone's womb. There are no "children being murdered" by abortion. If you can't distinguish between your own emotionally charged fantasies and the facts of reality then you don't even belong in the conversation.

journey

There are no "unborn children" in anyone's womb. There are no "children being murdered" by abortion. If you can't distinguish between your own emotionally charged fantasies and the facts of reality then you don't even belong in the conversation.

You just said one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. Enough said.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

If you don't even know what the bible says, you don't belong in a conversation about God because youve just proven its you who has only an emotionally charged fantasy instead of any facts of reality.

Sancocho

That is not what science says.

At any rate if this were not the case why does Planned Parenthood, the US and the UN spend millions to promote abortion as justifiable homicide in Latin America?