Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

musterion

What do you mean "high paying clients"? All PP is getting is reimbursement of expenses. Who are you saying is getting highly paid?

Again you seem to be perpetuating the falsehood that PP is profiting here.

As we're seeing, some of those on the anti-PP side can't even be bothered to get the facts right or behave honestly.

Burn.

Jose Fly

As little as I trust Snopes, a big ? from them does not equal "not quite."

You obviously didn't pay attention to the excerpt I posted. The video starts off with a deliberately edited and misrepresented quote.

You are truly an idiot.

Keep it up bud...you're doing wonders for the public perception of Christianity.

bybee

You obviously didn't pay attention to the excerpt I posted. The video starts off with a deliberately edited and misrepresented quote.

Keep it up bud...you're doing wonders for the public perception of Christianity.

And you for atheists.

musterion

Lie: PP makes no profit from murdering babies and selling thier organs.

1. PP's public relations flack says only PP's patients get "reimbursed":

Rather than speculating about the cost of selling “fetal parts” as written in the Washington Times the transcript indicates that Deborah Nucatela was speculating on the range of reimbursement that patients can receive after stating they wish to donate any tissue after a procedure.
2. Nucatela said on camera that PP offices (affiliates) can profit:
PP: You know, I would throw a number out, I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100 [per specimen], depending on the facility and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there who’s going to be doing everything, is there shipping involved, is somebody gonna have to take it out. You know, I think everybody just wants, it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, “What do you do for this $60? How can you justify that? Or are you basically just doing something completely egregious, that you should be doing for free.” So it just needs to be justifiable. And, look, we have 67 affiliates. They all have different practice environments, different staff, and so that number—

Buyer: Did you say 67?

PP: 67.

Buyer: Okay. And so of that number, how much would personality of the personnel in there, would play into it as far as how we’re speaking to them—

PP: I think for affiliates, at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to—they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even [PROFIT] and do so in a way that SEEMS reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I heard on Rush Limbaugh that the barbarian was eating a salad while she talked about selling dead baby body parts, so I had to see it for myself.

Hope n change!

drbrumley

Wonders if the pro aborts concede abortion is murder. Look at the video, the PP rep even says, arms, legs, head, liver, lungs etc.....

Probably not...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wonders if the pro aborts concede abortion is murder. Look at the video, the PP rep even says, arms, legs, head, liver, lungs etc.....

Probably not...

We know what the Democratic Party lead by Barack Hussein Obama's stance is on abortion drbrumley, perhaps you could tell us what the Libertarian Party's stance is?

Here's your party's platform in case you forgot.

1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
http://www.lp.org/platform

I didn't see any government involvement in the video, just two people making a business transaction.

Jose Fly

2. Nucatela said on camera that PP offices (affiliates) can profit

At that point in the video, it's not clear what exactly they're talking about, as the SNOPES article points out. The ban on profit only applies to fetal material, but PP also sends maternal blood off for research.

Jose Fly

You do have to question the soul of a person who so casually discusses these matters over dinner.

My wife is a labor and delivery nurse. You'd be surprised at how business-like the people in her profession discuss these sorts of subjects.

musterion

At that point in the video, it's not clear what exactly they're talking about, as the SNOPES article points out. The ban on profit only applies to fetal material, but PP also sends maternal blood off for research.

Doesn't matter what part of a child they're profiting from - she said the can and do profit.

musterion

My wife is a labor and delivery nurse. You'd be surprised at how business-like the people in her profession discuss these sorts of subjects.

Does your wife snip necks and shove vacuum tubes into skulls for profit? No? Then try to be a little more irrelevant next time.

musterion

If I understood her correctly, the PP monster also admitted to juggling abortion schedules to meet with buyer demand. That's flat out against federal law.

musterion

Um......sure. Kinda weird though, since I'm not an atheist. But whatever. :wave2:

Then would you mind being honest and telling us what you are? I've been thinking you're an atheist as well.

If you were some kind of neopagan you'd probably have labeled yourself already. Left-leaning Catholic?