PETER AND PAUL PREACHED DIFFERENT GOSPELS

God's Truth

That's what I keep saying and you keep arguing against.
Are you knowingly lying about me? How are you so screwed up about what I am doing?
The throne over Israel is God’s Throne. Jesus is on God’s Throne.
Yes, there are many thrones in the Bible. One is called "the throne of David".
The Bible says that God will give Jesus THE THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID.
Jesus has his Father’s Throne. David’s throne was a throne belonging to God.
And yet I believe the Bible and you do not.
You don’t even have reasoning skills.
David’s throne WAS REALLY A THRONE BELOJNGING TO GOD.
Jesus is ON GOD’s THRONE.
God’s throne in heaven is better than David’s throne on earth.
David’s throne on earth was made by men and is where now?
You've created a FALSE NARRATIVE to try to side-step scripture that disagrees with your story.

Dump your story and believe the Bible.

You are worst then having no sense. You make up nonsense and try to force the Bible to agree with you. It does not.

You don’t go by the Bible. You only want to go by what some teacher who tickled your ear.

God's Truth

And the Bible says that God will give Him the throne of His father David.

The throne of his earthly father David was on a throne BELONGING TO GOD.

There is no more earthly throne.

The throne belonging to God is in heaven and is over Israel.

Jesus is on that throne now.

Right Divider

Body part
Are you knowingly lying about me? How are you so screwed up about what I am doing?
The throne over Israel is God’s Throne. Jesus is on God’s Throne.
The throne of His father David is on the earth where the Lord will establish His kingdom upon His return.

Jesus has his Father’s Throne. David’s throne was a throne belonging to God.
Yes, and it was on the earth, in Jerusalem.

You don’t even have reasoning skills.
Oh the irony!!

David’s throne WAS REALLY A THRONE BELOJNGING TO GOD.
Jesus is ON GOD’s THRONE.
God’s throne in heaven is better than David’s throne on earth.
David’s throne on earth was made by men and is where now?
David's throne was and is on the earth.

You don’t go by the Bible. You only want to go by what some teacher who tickled your ear.
Wrong as usual.

Right Divider

Body part
The throne of his earthly father David was on a throne BELONGING TO GOD.

There is no more earthly throne.
Fake news.

The throne belonging to God is in heaven and is over Israel.

Jesus is on that throne now.
That's not what Jesus said. Why don't you believe Jesus?

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28 [KJVA])

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (Matthew 25:31-33 [KJVA]
This has NOT happened yet. But it will!

God's Truth

The throne of His father David is on the earth where the Lord will establish His kingdom upon His return.
When the new earth is come and the new Jerusalem from heaven, Jesus is going to hand the kingdom over to the Father.
So where do you get that he is going to sit on a throne?

Yes, and it was on the earth, in Jerusalem.

Oh the irony!!

David's throne was and is on the earth.

So this throne is where now?

Right Divider

Body part
When the new earth is come and the new Jerusalem from heaven, Jesus is going to hand the kingdom over to the Father.
So where do you get that he is going to sit on a throne?
Your timeline is so confused that it's no wonder that you say things like this.

That you think that the millennial reign is going on now shows how far out there you are. If this were the millennial reign of Christ on earth, He's be ruling with an iron rod. That means there the current corruption of the worlds governments would not be tolerated.

During the millennial kingdom, there will also be twelve apostles sitting on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Matthew 19:28 [KJVA])
So this throne is where now?
Who know? God set aside His earthly people due to their disobedience and unrepentant unwillingness to accept their King. So there is presently no kingdom of Israel. Once God takes the body of Christ out of the earth, He will continue with His people.

God's Truth

Your timeline is so confused that it's no wonder that you say things like this.

That you think that the millennial reign is going on now shows how far out there you are. If this were the millennial reign of Christ on earth, He's be ruling with an iron rod. That means there the current corruption of the worlds governments would not be tolerated.
That is going to happen in the end when Jesus comes again and saves the saved from the wrath that is coming on the earth.

During the millennial kingdom, there will also be twelve apostles sitting on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Who know? God set aside His earthly people due to their disobedience and unrepentant unwillingness to accept their King.

God's people were those who REPENTED when John the baptizer came to prepare the way for the Lord.

Only a remnant of Jews were saved and the rest were cut off and hardened while Jesus walked the earth. Jesus said when he is crucified all could come to him to be saved, even the cut off Jews and the Gentiles.

So there is presently no kingdom of Israel. Once God takes the body of Christ out of the earth, He will continue with His people.

God's people are those who have faith in His Son.

You are badly mistaken.

Right Divider

Body part
That is going to happen in the end when Jesus comes again and saves the saved from the wrath that is coming on the earth.
The Lord returns well before "the end". He returns to establish His millennial kingdom.

God's people were those who REPENTED when John the baptizer came to prepare the way for the Lord.
Throughout the Bible, Israel is called God's people and not just the believing ones.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (John 1:11 [KJVA])
Who were "his own"?

Only a remnant of Jews were saved and the rest were cut off and hardened while Jesus walked the earth. Jesus said when he is crucified all could come to him to be saved, even the cut off Jews and the Gentiles.
You ignore vast quantities of scripture in the old testament.

God's people are those who have faith in His Son.
That's an over-generalization. You ignore vast quantities of scripture in the old testament.

You are badly mistaken.
No, I am not.

God's Truth

The Lord returns well before "the end". He returns to establish His millennial kingdom.

Throughout the Bible, Israel is called God's people and not just the believing ones.
A person could become a child of God's if they were blood related to Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, and if they did the purification works.

God didn't like that though, and He said He was going to make a new covenant.

When Jesus came to make that new covenant, God cut off the Jews He didn't accept. The Jews who didn't have faith in God were cut off and hardened so that when Jesus came, only those who already belonged to God by faith could get saved through Jesus. God said the cut off Jews were Satan's children.

Who were "his own"?

His own were the Jews.

You ignore vast quantities of scripture in the old testament.

You don't know the scriptures.

Right Divider

Body part
A person could become a child of God's if they were blood related to Abraham through Isaac and Jacob, and if they did the purification works.
Was Abraham a child of God?

God didn't like that though, and He said He was going to make a new covenant.

When Jesus came to make that new covenant, God cut off the Jews He didn't accept. The Jews who didn't have faith in God were cut off and hardened so that when Jesus came, only those who already belonged to God by faith could get saved through Jesus. God said the cut off Jews were Satan's children.
God says that the new covenant will be between Himself and Israel.

Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
God repeats this in Hebrews.

Heb 8:8-10 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

For you this clear and unambiguous scripture is not good enough. That's a shame.

His own were the Jews.
Exactly... or more precisely all of Israel.

You don't know the scriptures.
Yes, I do. And, better yet, I believe them.

God's Truth

Was Abraham a child of God?
Abraham obeyed God and had faith in God and for that he was a child of God. Since Abraham obeyed God and had faith in Him, God promised Abraham that the Savior would be from his blood descendant.

God says that the new covenant will be between Himself and Israel.

God says that it would be a new covenant and it would be with Gentiles too.

God repeats this in Hebrews.
For you this clear and unambiguous scripture is not good enough. That's a shame.
The shame is that God says WHOMEVER, and ALL but you say no it is only to the Jews.
It is a shame that you say Jesus is divided when God says not divided.

Exactly... or more precisely all of Israel.
Yes, I do. And, better yet, I believe them.

You weren't taught what you believe by Jesus. You were taught by some men who tickled your ear.

Right Divider

Body part
Abraham obeyed God and had faith in God and for that he was a child of God.
Abraham also disobeyed God.

Since Abraham obeyed God and had faith in Him, God promised Abraham that the Savior would be from his blood descendant.
Is there a point?

God says that it would be a new covenant and it would be with Gentiles too.
That is NOT what the scripture says. Why do you disagree with SCRIPTURE?

Heb 8:8-11 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
The house of ISRAEL is NOT gentiles.

The shame is that God says WHOMEVER, and ALL but you say no it is only to the Jews.
In the BODY OF CHRIST there is no distinction. You do NOT believe what God says.

It is a shame that you say Jesus is divided when God says not divided.
It's a shame that you do not understand that God separated Israel for a purpose.

Lev 20:22-26 KJV Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. (23) And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. (24) But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. (25) Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. (26) And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

You weren't taught what you believe by Jesus. You were taught by some men who tickled your ear.
LIE... you are a habitual LIAR. Some "believer" you are.

God's Truth

Abraham also disobeyed God.
So when GOD SAYS because Abraham OBEYED---YOU SAY but Abraham disobeyed.

Is there a point?
How exactly did Abraham disobey?

That is NOT what the scripture says. Why do you disagree with SCRIPTURE?

It is what scriptures say, and Paul explains it, but you deny even Paul so that you can believe your false teachers.

The house of ISRAEL is NOT gentiles.

Not all from Israel are Israel, and Gentiles are included if they have faith that is not dead.

In the BODY OF CHRIST there is no distinction. You do NOT believe what God says.
There isn't the saved called the people of God and another saved called those in the body of Christ.

No such thing what you are saying. What you say going against Jesus who preaches to all people, Jews and non Jews that they must get in him.

Getting 'in' Jesus is to be in the body of Christ. You kick against that truth all the time, but you can't get around it.

It's a shame that you do not understand that God separated Israel for a purpose.

LIE... you are a habitual LIAR. Some "believer" you are.

You should want to give up everything for God's Truth.

Right Divider

Body part
So when GOD SAYS because Abraham OBEYED---YOU SAY but Abraham disobeyed.
Relax... you get too worked up about what others say when often you don't even understand.

How exactly did Abraham disobey?
My point is that Abraham was not sinless.

It is what scriptures say, and Paul explains it, but you deny even Paul so that you can believe your false teachers.
I don't follow "false teachers", but thanks for the false accusation. You're very good at that.

Not all from Israel are Israel, and Gentiles are included if they have faith that is not dead.
The scripture is clear and YET you deny it vehemently. Let me post it AGAIN for about the millionth time.

Heb 8:8-11 KJV For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
As you can PLAINLY see... the new covenant is with... ISRAEL and GOD.... GOD and ISRAEL.

Are you completely blind?

There isn't the saved called the people of God and another saved called those in the body of Christ.
It depends upon the type of salvation. CONTEXT is something that you have no clue about.

What salvation is Peter talking about here?
1Pe 1:5 KJV Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

No such thing what you are saying. What you say going against Jesus who preaches to all people, Jews and non Jews that they must get in him.
:juggle:

Getting 'in' Jesus is to be in the body of Christ. You kick against that truth all the time, but you can't get around it.
There is more then one way to be "in Christ". It depends on God's rules that He changes from time to time.

I believe God's Truth... the real one and not your fake one.

God's Truth

Relax... you get too worked up about what others say when often you don't even understand.
Notice how you deflect.
I say because Abraham obeyed…
You say in return Abraham didn’t obey.
Then to further deflect, you say relax you don’t understand

My point is that Abraham was not sinless.
No one is without any sin. What does that have to do with what we are talking about?
Why do you talk about Abraham disobeying when God speaks about Abraham obeying?

I don't follow "false teachers", but thanks for the false accusation. You're very good at that.
Your teachings are from man, not from God.
RD, you know you were taught by men.
Let’s talk about that.
There are no more apostles going around with the truth.
You know we have to find it, and we do that by doing what Jesus says, and then JESUS will reveal the truth to us.

The scripture is clear and YET you deny it vehemently. Let me post it AGAIN for about the millionth time.

As you can PLAINLY see... the new covenant is with... ISRAEL and GOD.... GOD and ISRAEL.

Are you completely blind?
RD, listen, please, how do you think one has the laws of God written on hearts and minds?
I want to help you with this.
I tell you, the only way one can have the law written on their heart and mind is by receiving the Holy Spirit.
The Jews and Gentiles receive the Holy Spirit now the SAME WAY.
Not because one is blood related to Abraham; not just because you say you want it; not just because you have it and want it for your wife.
The only way to receive the Holy Spirit is by entering the covenant with God and that is how He will accept you and give you the Holy Spirit.
You have to do what God says to do to enter the Covenant.
In the old law, one could do the purification works of the law and be called a child of God, but God made a new covenant.

See John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

It depends upon the type of salvation. CONTEXT is something that you have no clue about.

What salvation is Peter talking about here?
1Pe 1:5 KJV Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
There is only one salvation. Jesus spoke to the Jews how to get in him, and it is about the body of Christ.
There is more then one way to be "in Christ". It depends on God's rules that He changes from time to time.

There is only one way to be in Christ. Anyone wanting to be saved must be put in Christ.

I believe God's Truth... the real one and not your fake one.
Jesus tells us how to get in him. You aren’t doing it you are going against him.

Right Divider

Body part
Your teachings are from man, not from God.
I say the same about you. Except that I'm right.

RD, you know you were taught by men.
Let’s talk about that.
There are no more apostles going around with the truth.
You know we have to find it, and we do that by doing what Jesus says, and then JESUS will reveal the truth to us.
The entire Bible is "what Jesus says".

RD, listen, please, how do you think one has the laws of God written on hearts and minds?
Paul says that we are not under the law.

Rom 6:14 KJV For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Gal 2:19 KJV For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

I want to help you with this.
Sure you do. You want me to believe falsehood.

I tell you, the only way one can have the law written on their heart and mind is by receiving the Holy Spirit.
The Jews and Gentiles receive the Holy Spirit now the SAME WAY.
Not because one is blood related to Abraham; not just because you say you want it; not just because you have it and want it for your wife.
The only way to receive the Holy Spirit is by entering the covenant with God and that is how He will accept you and give you the Holy Spirit.
You have to do what God says to do to enter the Covenant.
In the old law, one could do the purification works of the law and be called a child of God, but God made a new covenant.

See John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
You can TRY to put yourself under a covenant that God CLEARLY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY says is with THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL if you like. You are only fooling yourself.

There is only one salvation. Jesus spoke to the Jews how to get in him, and it is about the body of Christ.
There are many salvation's in the Bible. You cannot tell them apart, just like you cannot tell the various gospels apart. Your fairy tale has you blinded to the truth.

Why is Peter speaking of a FUTURE salvation in 1 Peter 1:5?

There is only one way to be in Christ. Anyone wanting to be saved must be put in Christ.
That you cannot distinguish the dispensations of God is your own personal problem.

Jesus tells us how to get in him. You aren’t doing it you are going against him.
I've saved by grace through faith. I don't need your false, self-righteous "gospel of my own obedience".

Rom 5:19-21 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. (20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: (21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
I'll take Christ's imputed righteousness over my own every single time.

God's Truth

I say the same about you. Except that I'm right.
My beliefs are from Jesus.
Your beliefs are from a teacher who tickled your ears.
The entire Bible is "what Jesus says".
That is right. Jesus is God the Father in the Old Testament but not known as Jesus because he didn’t come to earth yet.

Now Jesus came to earth and preached some things on how a person can become an heir, and what they will receive, and then he died to make his Will come enforce.

Paul says that we are not under the law.
I would love to explain these things to you.

Rom 6:14 KJV For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
When one is under the old law, one does not have to have faith, but they do have to do the purification works of the old law.

However, when one is under grace, which is the new law, the law of Christ, one cannot get in that grace unless they die to the sins of the world and promise to live pleasing Jesus---one must have faith that Jesus’ blood washes away the sins they repent of doing and that Jesus lives to intercede for them.

Read what the scriptures say before Romans 614 which you referred to, and read from the first scripture down.

In case you missed it: old law is to do purification works all the time just to go to the temple to be near God’s Spirit and be called a child of God. New law is to repent to the Father through Jesus and be cleaned once and have Jesus himself living inside you to help you.

Cont.