PETER AND PAUL PREACHED DIFFERENT GOSPELS

God's Truth

God called Paul and gave him MANY revelations... that means God gave Paul MANY things that nobody else had known.

That is your made up addition to the Bible.

Show where Paul had many things that NOBODY ELSE HAD KNOWN.

There is NO PLACE ANYWHERE in the Bible that says that!

Not only that, there is NO PLACE ANYWHERE THAT SAYS PAUL TAUGHT A DIFFERENT GOSPEL and has explanations to what the differences are!

It is all made up and added, just like the false doctrines are added things not said anywhere in the Bible.

PETER AND JAMES heard of your stupid beliefs, and that is why PETER SAYS people misunderstand Paul---and then Peter warns us to obey.

And JAMES warns about the same thing!

See 2 Peter 3 and James 2.

God's Truth

2 Peter 3
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

James 2:20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Peter and James heard of that stupid teaching the ignorant, unlearned, unstable, vain, foolish thought that PAUL TAUGHT ABOUT DO NOTHING BUT BELIEVE.

PETER SAYS that people MISUNDERSTAND PAUL!

PETER DOES NOT SAY HEY, PAUL IS PREACHING SOMETHING ELSE TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!!!

JAMES DOES NOT SAY HEY, YOU PEOPLE are CONFUSING OUR GOSPEL WITH PAUL'S!!!!!

NO!!!

They WARN and teach the PEOPLE that they MISUNDERSTAND PAUL, and how we MUST OBEY.

Right Divider

Body part
Your silly opinions are no defense for anything.
I don't give silly opinions, I leave that up to you.

Paul was chosen for a purpose. So was Israel. Since you have mythologized Israel, you will understand nothing.

There is a reason that Jesus chose TWELVE apostles during His ministry to the CIRCUMCISION (i.e., the TWELVE tribes).

There is a reason why Jesus chose ONE apostle for the body of Christ (i.e., the ONE body).

Right Divider

Body part
That IS THE GREAT WHITE THRONE judgment.

The throne is the white clouds when Jesus sits on it and raises the dead---some to eternal life with him, and the others to eternal damnation.

Great White Throne
Revelation 14:14
And I looked and saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was One like the Son of Man, with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.
Firstly... NO IT IS NOT.

Secondly, even if it was, that means that IT HAS NOT YET HAPPENED.

So Jesus is NOT YET sitting on the throne of His glory per Matthew 25

Mat 25:31-36 KJV When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: (33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: (36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

This occurs upon His return to establish His kingdom. The one that He promised to Israel where Christ is King.

Right Divider

Body part
That is your made up addition to the Bible.
You are lying again. So sad that a supposed Christians lies like the devil.

Show where Paul had many things that NOBODY ELSE HAD KNOWN.

There is NO PLACE ANYWHERE in the Bible that says that!
Eph 3:1-12 KJV For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, (2) If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: (3) How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, (4) Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) (5) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; (6) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (7) Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. (8) Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; (9) And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: (10) To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, (11) According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: (12) In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
Get a Bible and read it without your blinder on.

God's Truth

Peter preached that the resurrection of Christ gave Israel assurance of that coming kingdom because Christ was raised to sit on the throne of David in that prophetic kingdom
Peter preached that Jesus was resurrected and ruling now and that they had to be saved by receiving the Holy Spirit.
Luke 17:21 Nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' --for the Kingdom of God is within you."
Peter preached the receiving of the Holy Ghost to empower Israel to enter the kingdom
Having the Holy Spirit IS ENTERING THE KINGDOM.
Paul and the resurrection: Paul taught that Christ was risen for our justification
Peter and Paul taught the same thing.
Peter and works: Peter preached works as necessary for salvation in order to enter the kingdom.

Paul and works: Paul taught salvation without works .
Paul taught salvation without the works of the LAW, which is the PURIFICATION WORKS LIKE CIRCUMCISION.
Galataians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Peter and the church: Peter preached to Israel (Acts 3:12). Gentiles had to come through Israel and it's covenants to be added to the church

Paul and the church: Paul taught the church as the body of Christ, a new creature where there was neither Jew or Gentile
That is the same teaching!
It doesn’t matter who is Jew or Gentile because ALL CAN BE SAVED---the SAME WAY.
Jesus makes the two different men ONE NEW MAN.
Ephesians 2:15by abolishing in His flesh the law of commandments and decrees. He did this to create in Himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

Peter and heaven: Peter taught that Israel would receive the kingdom on earth
Jesus taught the kingdom is spiritual and within.

Paul and heaven: Paul taught the church seated with Christ in heavenly places .
The NEW EARTH is where all the saved will live and the unsaved thrown in the lake of fire with the devil.

Both Peter and Paul were ordained of God to preach the gospel. Those who believed their gospels are in Christ. Peter's gospel faded away as Israel was diminished, and is not the gospel that is preached today.
That is insane for you to say, since JESUS SAYS it is EVERLASTING.
John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Paul preaches the gospel by which we are saved today. Paul in his epistles reveal the mysteries and doctrine for the church today.
Paul taught the one and only gospel that Jesus and the other apostles preached.
Jesus CAME TO MAKE A NEW COVENANT BASED ON FAITH.
Not all Jews had faith.
The Jews who had faith had to go through Jesus to remain God’s.
Those who did not already have faith were cut off and hardened and bound to the same place as the Gentiles, and all of them could be saved just like the Jews who did believe in Jesus when he walked the earth, but they had to wait until he SHED HIS BLOOD AND WAS CRUCIFIED.

God's Truth

Firstly... NO IT IS NOT.

Secondly, even if it was, that means that IT HAS NOT YET HAPPENED.

So Jesus is NOT YET sitting on the throne of His glory per Matthew 25

This occurs upon His return to establish His kingdom. The one that He promised to Israel where Christ is King.

Jesus is SITTING ON GOD'S throne now and WHEN THE TIME FOR RAISING THE DEAD, IT WILL BE THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT IN THE CLOUDS.

What do you think, the great white throne is some throne here on earth like the one David used to sit on?!!!!

God's Truth

Right Divider LYING BY CALLING ME A LIAR thinks he can post scripture and highlight something means he is right and understands!

NO WAY NOT EVER.

DEAL with the SCRIPTURES I GAVE SAY instead of POSTING YOUR PET MISUNDERSTOOD SCRIPTURES.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is SITTING ON GOD'S throne now and WHEN THE TIME FOR RAISING THE DEAD, IT WILL BE THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT IN THE CLOUDS.

What do you think, the great white throne is some throne here on earth like the one David used to sit on?!!!!
Just read the scripture AS WRITTEN.

Mat 25:31-34 KJV When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: (33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. (34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
WHEN... THEN... It's really simple and yet beyond you.

It is THEN (upon His return) that He says "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world".

DougE

Peter preached that Jesus was resurrected and ruling now and that they had to be saved by receiving the Holy Spirit.
Luke 17:21 Nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' --for the Kingdom of God is within you."

Paul taught salvation without the works of the LAW, which is the PURIFICATION WORKS LIKE CIRCUMCISION.
Galataians 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

It doesn’t matter who is Jew or Gentile because ALL CAN BE SAVED---the SAME WAY.
Ephesians 2:15by abolishing in His flesh the law of commandments and decrees. He did this to create in Himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

The NEW EARTH is where all the saved will live and the unsaved thrown in the lake of fire with the devil.

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Not all Jews had faith.
Those who did not already have faith were cut off and hardened and bound to the same place as the Gentiles, and all of them could be saved just like the Jews who did believe in Jesus when he walked the earth, but they had to wait until he SHED HIS BLOOD AND WAS CRUCIFIED.

Originally posted by DougE View Post
Peter preached that the resurrection of Christ gave Israel assurance of that coming kingdom because Christ was raised to sit on the throne of David in that prophetic kingdom

You stated:

In Acts 2:30 Peter preached Christ was risen to sit on the throne in the earthly kingdom, he is not on the earth yet, nor is an earthly kingdom within.

DougE

Not all Jews had faith.

You said:

You can not find Peter revealing the one new man.

God's Truth

Originally posted by DougE View Post
PETER BELIEVED JESUS WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN. That is what Jesus taught Peter, and it is what Peter taught and believed.

When Jesus comes again, all enemies will be put under Jesus' feet---and then he hands the kingdom over to the Father.

So you see, NO EARTHLY THRONE to sit on to rule.

You stated:

In Acts 2:30 Peter preached Christ was risen to sit on the throne in the earthly kingdom, he is not on the earth yet, nor is an earthly kingdom within.
What are you saying about Acts 2:30?

Jesus was raised and sits on God's throne is about letting the Jews know that EVERYTHING JESUS TAUGHT still GOES, because Jesus still lives and is on the throne of God.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
So you see, NO EARTHLY THRONE to sit on to rule.
Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
David's throne is on the earth.
The house of Jacob is on the earth.

Right Divider

Body part
That is just too ignorant, because I told you before and gave you scriptures that DAVID's THRONE WAS GOD's THRONE.

You must really like being wrong (and look at who's insulting others now).

David's throne is the throne of the king of Israel.

1Ki 2:10-12 KJV So David slept with his fathers, and was buried in the city of David. (11) And the days that David reigned over Israel were forty years: seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem. (12) Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly.

Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
The house of Jacob is Israel (and not your mythological one either).

God's Truth

You must really like being wrong (and look at who's insulting others now).

David's throne is the throne of the king of Israel.

The house of Jacob is Israel (and not your mythological one either).

1 Chronicles 28:5 Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.

ISRAEL IS GOD'S KINGDOM.

God is the King over Israel.

BUT ISRAEL SAID THEY WANTED A MAN OVER THEM.