ECT Pentecostals Will Tell You Why

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes I agree, I feel grieved in my spirit when I see this attempt at brainwashing, constant drip drip drip, endless pounding upon one nail.

If they did truly know Christ they would know He is Lord God. They are a cult and should not be on the exclusive board...their own testimony is that they do not belong to the church.

On this, we agree, Dora. Uh, oh....I must not be feeling well.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes I agree, I feel grieved in my spirit when I see this attempt at brainwashing, constant drip drip drip, endless pounding upon one nail.

If they did truly know Christ they would know He is Lord God. They are a cult and should not be on the exclusive board...their own testimony is that they do not belong to the church.

You are all mixed up.

God made Jesus both Lord and Christ.

Nowhere does the Bible state that Jesus is Yahweh.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
According to the Bible, who is the Saviour, King, and Holy One of Israel?

Yahweh saved men through Yeshua.(not yashua)

and Yahweh has made His Son Yeshua both Lord (master) and Christ.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm (prophecy)of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Psa 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Psa 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psa 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
Psa 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
Psa 110:7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He may not have been then but, He is now. Isa 9:6

Jesus never becomes His Father at any time.

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The Son has the Fathers name, which means He rules in all authority of His Father but not as a puppet.

LA

Cross Reference

Jesus never becomes His Father at any time.

LA

Then He was never His Son. He never said My Father and I are One. He never equated Himself with His Father. Jesus never had the same Glory as His God.

Why don't consider your error in understanding that ALL things, the whole Godhead, will be 'summed up' In the man Jesus Christ, the center piece of God [Word] ceation?? Why not consider that when God gave Jesus a NAme above all other Names in Heaven and Earth, it would be a Name higher than Himself __" . . and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Why not begin to learn where you fit into this relationship that CLEARLY speaks more than salvation from damnation?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then He was never His Son. He never said My Father and I are One. He never equated Himself with His Father. Jesus never had the same Glory as His God.

Why don't consider your error in understanding that ALL things, the whole Godhead, will be 'summed up' In the man Jesus Christ, the center piece of God [Word] ceation?? Why not consider that when God gave Jesus a NAme above all other Names in Heaven and Earth, it would be a Name higher than Himself __" . . and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Why not begin to learn where you fit into this relationship that CLEARLY speaks more than salvation from damnation?

" His name shall be called" purely means Jesus has been given His Fathers name and authority.

Not only Jesus, but His saints as well--

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

LA

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
There is not a shred of evidence within the book of Acts that tongues-speaking is anything but real foreign languages.

Cross Reference

" His name shall be called" purely means Jesus has been given His Fathers name and authority.

Not only Jesus, but His saints as well--

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

LA

When was He ever called by anyone, those titles while on Earth?

andyc

There is not a shred of evidence within the book of Acts that tongues-speaking is anything but real foreign languages.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.

Could you tell us what "no one" means?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 14:2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.

Could you tell us what "no one" means?

No one said you can't praise to God.

Cross Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet View Post

You are claiming something of which you refuse knowledge.

Question: Have you ever been in a room , perhaps at a ballgame, with many people speaking your language but they were all speaking at the same time? Standing aways off, did you understand what was being said by anyone?

So the question that needs be asked is this: What is the larger miracle? Does it lie in the speaking of an "unknown" tongue or the hearing of one everyone of different nations/dialects recognized as being theirs?

Cross Reference

No one said you can't praise to God in tongues.

We don't know how to pray as we should anyway except to petition God for things we want or things we think we need. "God is our Shield and Butler". . . ;). Remember that verse? Praying in tongues takes care of all that.

Word based mystic

We don't know how to pray as we should anyway except to petition God for things we want or things we think we need. "God is our Shield and Butler". . . ;). Remember that verse? Praying in tongues takes care of all that.

you might want to revise your shield and ((butler)) comment.

lol
the only time He might take my coat is when the
Holy Spirit within me is nudging me to withdraw and allow His Spirit to come out and deal with a demon.

thats how He becomes my buckler.