ECT Pentecostals Will Tell You Why

Word based mystic

John W seems to be playing a computer game here.
One in Which He sees himself as possibly going to another level as he perceives his wit and dragon I.Q. deposes another enemy.

He just found a level 30 sword and powered up on ranger special attacks.

One of you may have to block him before He reaches that high level armor located under the dwarf mountain.

andyc

Back to the main point of the discussion.
The gifts still in use today. Argue against with scripture if you are able.

andyc

One in Which He sees himself as possibly going to another level as he perceives his wit and dragon I.Q. deposes another enemy.

One of you may have to block him before He reaches that high level armor located under the dwarf mountain.

Yep.
When you disagree with him he'll take it personally. Then comes the fun and games till someone gets bored. It would be good if we could police our own threads in order to keep the discussion on track.

john w

Hall of Fame

That's it. You are no longer a "Facebook" "friend" candidate, and I've deleted you from my "Myspace" friend list.

Get saved.

oatmeal

That's it. You are no longer a "Facebook" "friend" candidate, and I've deleted you from my "Myspace" friend list.

Get saved.

Tell us then, what did you do to get saved?

Romans 10:9-10?

It works for who ever does it.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you have answered the question of why you don't believe that God's power is available to all Christians

You missed this-above:
"Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian..."

That excludes you-you are in the wrong section of TOL:

"Jesus Christ, not God, died for you and made the gift of holy spirit available to you. "-oatmeal

john w

Hall of Fame
Tell us then, what did you do to get saved?

Romans 10:9-10?

It works for who ever does it.

You don't have the authority to ask that question, to a member of the boc:

"Jesus Christ, not God, died for you and made the gift of holy spirit available to you. "-oatmeal

oatmeal

You missed this-above:
"Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian..."

Since when did you become God to determine who God is?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You missed this-above:

Yes I agree, I feel grieved in my spirit when I see this attempt at brainwashing, constant drip drip drip, endless pounding upon one nail.

If they did truly know Christ they would know He is Lord God. They are a cult and should not be on the exclusive board...their own testimony is that they do not belong to the church.