"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

genuineoriginal

I don't, so why are you making stuff up about me?
I am not making it up, see your next statement:

False. That is exactly what He does.

Your false belief will not help you.

God is giving you the same amount of help to avoid sin as He gave the children of Israel.

And, just as He did not prevent them from willfully sinning against Him, neither will He prevent you from willfully sinning against Him.

God's Truth

It's never okay to be a "false teacher" That's what you are.

We cannot reason together, because I do not believe you even have sense from God that is common.

However, for the listener, when is there ever a wrong time to obey Jesus? Answer: According to the teachings of Grosnick and the many others here, it is the most important time when you want to be saved and when you want to stay saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My goodness, they can't even come close to agreeing among themselves. This is what happens when people are so obsessed with sin and the law. They either claim they are keeping the law perfectly or they claim they are keeping it as best they can and keep "repenting" when they fail.

On the left side of the CROSS, there is the LAW, SIN, Death and Condemnation. On the right side of the CROSS, there is no Sin, no Death, and no Condemnation. Those who are obsessed with sin are in the flesh.....the Spirit of God does not dwell in them. Thus they are taken up with the flesh. Meshak, God's untruth, Elohym, and Genuine Original (and Shasta is really confused bouncing back and forth). They cannot stop thinking about sin, seeing sin in others, worrying about sin and therefore are under bondage to the Law. Look at them....that's all they can talk about. It's the forbidden fruit syndrome Paul explains so well in Romans 7.

You're right about this band of, "Think they know it all's."

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not sure who you are talking about but Shasta agreed with a point I made, and GT and I agree on a lot.

You claim to have no sin while refusing to answer whether or not you still commit any of the acts listed by Paul in Galatians 5:19-21.

That's not in the Bible. Stop making stuff up.

Those who sin are in the flesh. The writers of the Bible were obsessed with sin because it separates man from God.

No. We are having a discussion about whether or not salvation can be lost by sinning, necessitating that we discuss sin and its effect. :duh:

You belong to the same club that Meshak, GT, and the rest of
the confused posters belong to.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't credit my flesh with resisting sin. Stop making stuff up and answer the question directly:

If a person does any of those acts listed in Galatians 5:19-21, that proves they are not walking in the Spirit but in the flesh, doing the works of the flesh.

Do you agree? Yes or no?

elo wants to try and "entrap" someone/anyone in his "flimsy trap."
You're not smart or cleaver enough. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why can't you just answer the question directly, yes or no?

Let's try again:

If a person does any of those acts listed in Galatians 5:19-21, that proves they are not walking in the Spirit but in the flesh, doing the works of the flesh.

Do you agree? Yes or no?

Is that the ONLY question in your vast collection of "Going nowhere fast?"

oatmeal

Of course, Revelation 3 is from CHRIST and applies to Christianity.

Think about it harder. You are believing falseness.

Thinking is not sufficient, you could think without ever reading or learning scripture.

Thinking is not the issue, the evidence of scripture is what is important

Once we have all scriptural evidence on a subject, then you have something to think about.

oatmeal

Jesus is Christ and what he says is for EVERYONE.

Evidently, you have not read Matthew 15:24

Christians are not the lost sheep of the house of Israel, they may have formerly been one of the lost sheep, but when they did Romans 10:9-10, they were no longer lost, nor sheep, nor of Israel, they are now members in particular in the body of Christ. I Corinthians 12:27