"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

redpill4vr

I met a pastor who preached OSAS. He said after a person accepts christ as saviour then his entry to heaven (eternal life) is secured. I asked what if he commits adultery and not repent and not get forgiveness from God. He still said that he would go but God would discipline him (he might even kill him). So i put forth a question in the following way and he could not answer it. He said go and read John's Gospel and you will understand.

notation : M --> me, P ---> the pastor

M: Is God holy?
P: Yes.
M: Does sin dwell in God's place?
P:No.
M: So if a commits adultery he will be disciplined (God might
kill him) but he will go to heaven.
P: yes.
M: Then what happens to the sin he committed ?
P: it will still be there.
M: Who will be accountable for the sin he committed. He did not ask
for forgiveness .
P: the sin will be there.
M: if that sin is still there how will he go to heaven.?
P: why are you focusing on sin leave it.
M: its because that's the thing that separates man from God.
P: you are not a man of God or else you would have simply believed instead of asking these many questions.

and he left.. can anyone answer this question.." who will be held accountable for the unforgiven sin even when the believer has not repented and asked for forgiveness".

ps. i believe that OSAS is false... dont say a true believer will never sin......

redpill4vr

"not imputing their trespasses unto them"

what about this one

2:corinth 5:20 - "we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God." doesnt that put the emphasis on reconciliation with God.

2 corinth 5 :10 " For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

or do you mean to say that if one believes in christ his past,present and future sins are all forgiven and he need not ask God for forgiveness again.

SaulToPaul 2

what about this one

2:corinth 5:20 - "we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God." doesnt that put the emphasis on reconciliation with God.

2 corinth 5 :10 " For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

or do you mean to say that if one believes in christ his past,present and future sins are all forgiven and he need not ask God for forgiveness again.

God is reconciled to the world, he imputed their trespasses to his Son.

We have to be reconciled to God by belief.

redpill4vr

So The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all sin?

Jesus died for our sins....... but the underlying question here is will God forgive our sins even when we do not repent and ask for forgiveness?

will our sins be forgotten when God disciplines us ?

HisServant

I met a pastor who preached OSAS. He said after a person accepts christ as saviour then his entry to heaven (eternal life) is secured. I asked what if he commits adultery and not repent and not get forgiveness from God. He still said that he would go but God would discipline him (he might even kill him). So i put forth a question in the following way and he could not answer it. He said go and read John's Gospel and you will understand.

for forgiveness .
P: you are not a man of God or else you would have simply believed instead of asking these many questions.

and he left.. can anyone answer this question.." who will be held accountable for the unforgiven sin even when the believer has not repented and asked for forgiveness".

ps. i believe that OSAS is false... dont say a true believer will never sin......

It's the story of the prodigal son... once we are adopted as his sons, he will love us regardless and always forgive use, whether while we are alive or when we see him in Heaven.

Would you send your child to hell?

Robert Pate

Banned

for forgiveness .

When a person comes to Christ as a repentant sinner God seals them with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and places them in Christ, Colossians 3:3.

There is no unsealing. Once you are in Christ you are eternally saved.

God does not grade sin. People grade sin. There are much worse sins than adultery. How about the sin of unbelief?

If after making a profession of faith one backslides and does not continue in the faith, chances are they never did believe in the first place, they were counterfeits.

redpill4vr

It's the story of the prodigal son... once we are adopted as his sons, he will love us regardless and always forgive use, whether while we are alive or when we see him in Heaven.

Would you send your child to hell?

The prodigal son had to come back to the father...... the father did not run behind the son....THE SON CAME BACK BY HIMSELF.

HisServant

The prodigal son had to come back to the father...... the father did not run behind the son....THE SON CAME BACK BY HIMSELF.

And when we die, we will be forced back before him.... no difference.

We are his adopted children and he loves us as his own...

Do you harbor grudges against your own children?.. and refuse to forgive them even when they go astray?

The bottom line here is that you think it is your choice and think there is something you can do to merit salvation... which is obviously a lie.

redpill4vr

And when we die, we will be forced back before him.... no difference.

We are his adopted children and he loves us as his own...

Do you harbor grudges against your own children?.. and refuse to forgive them even when they go astray?

The bottom line here is that you think it is your choice and think there is something you can do to merit salvation... which is obviously a lie.

And when we die, we will be forced back before him.... no difference. -- that is not implied in the story....

2 corinth : 5 :20 paul asks believers in corinth to reconcile .
the prodigal son's parable implies that one should come back to the father.

what i say is we need to keep hold of the ways of God for us to be in his presence after judgement.
matthew 22:14 --- "For many are called, but few are chosen."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

for forgiveness .

you are so off base it's not even worth telling you the truth of your salvation, because it will land on deaf ears. many, many many years of Bible reading/study are needed for you.

if you can understand this then you can advance to further knowledge

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

know that and believe it, and know this Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

you will find much more about your guaranteed salvation in Paul's epistles - read Romans thru Titus - each book will take about an hour, some a little longer. soak up God's Word, that's where the Truth is, NOT in a question to a pastor.

PS - don't worry about adultery, everybody does it - jk :wave2:

HisServant

And when we die, we will be forced back before him.... no difference. -- that is not implied in the story....

2 corinth : 5 :20 paul asks believers in corinth to reconcile .
the prodigal son's parable implies that one should come back to the father.

what i say is we need to keep hold of the ways of God for us to be in his presence after judgement.
matthew 22:14 --- "For many are called, but few are chosen."

It doesn't imply that we should go back to the father... what it says is that we are ALWAYS welcome back and what we did while we were away is not counted against us.

redpill4vr

you are so off base it's not even worth telling you the truth of your salvation, because it will land on deaf ears. many, many many years of Bible reading/study are needed for you.

if you can understand this then you can advance to further knowledge

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

know that and believe it, and know this Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

you will find much more about your guaranteed salvation in Paul's epistles - read Romans thru Titus - each book will take about an hour, some a little longer. soak up God's Word, that's where the Truth is, NOT in a question to a pastor.

PS - don't worry about adultery, everybody does it - jk :wave2:

if you can just answer the question i will be believing "the truth" as you say. i have been accused of this and if you want to help me just answer the question... or else bye bye.....because OSAS theory is not giving me an answer to this question..

redpill4vr

It doesn't imply that we should go back to the father... what it says is that we are ALWAYS welcome back and what we did while we were away is not counted against us.

hmm.......... we always welcome back ( no arguments) ... one has to come back in confession and repentance..... thats what the son did.(luke 15:21 - The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’)

the son literally came back to father in repentance....my question is what happens if one does not come back to father in repentance.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
for forgiveness .

you do seem obsessed with sin(s) and whether they are forgiven or not forgiven and who is accountable for an unforgiven sin ? HOGWASH - you mock the cross and Jesus Christ - HE DIED for your tiny little sins -

2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV -

learn to read, that's your best bet - :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
hey redpill - OSAS is the truth but you don't believe so you are under OT Law, you may go to hell. so do what you think is the answer REPENT and turn back to the Father in heaven - REPENT