"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

God's Truth

Some symptoms of a lying spirit speaking--

They never sin.

They say the Holy Spirit is in them by first birth, or just by believing.

They hate Acts 2:38 doctrine and people of gifts.

They are never wrong and when proven wrong they say that never believed such in the first place.

They call the righteous to be demonic.

LA

Be careful how you judge, for you could qualify on a couple of places on that list you made.

God's Truth

Yet He also said that Christians could fall (sin) and need to repent.

Revelation 2:5
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.​

That is why we are warned to beware.

2 Peter 3:17
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.​

If we are righteous, we will not remain in the fallen state, but will repent and get back up again every time we fall (sin).

Proverbs 24:16
16 For a righteous man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.​

That is more good reading.

God's Truth

They knew for a while before turning away.

2 Peter 2:20-22
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.​

Matthew 13:20-22
20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.​

No, in that scripture, Jesus says he NEVER knew them.

Jesus never knew them because they never repented of their sins.

God's Truth

You are claiming that you have already endured until the end?

We can know we are saved now. Jesus does not make his home with people and reveal himself to them if they are not saved.

After we are saved, we have to keep obeying to stay saved, or else we will only be kept for wrath.

God's Truth

I am only pointing out your dismissal of Jesus' commands.

that's why you should not say you have no sin. Because you don't know what Jesus commands.

Jesus explained what He teaches in great detail in sermon on the mount.

Jesus expects for us to aim for perfection.

We are not sinless unless we are perfect. Only Jesus is perfect.

You are a hypocrite like no other. You preach obey Jesus, then you go around condemning people for knowing Jesus better than you know him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We can know we are saved now. Jesus does not make his home with people and reveal himself to them if they are not saved.

After we are saved, we have to keep obeying to stay saved, or else we will only be kept for wrath.

Your ignorance is appalling. Are you saved today? Were you saved
yesterday? Will you be saved tomorrow? How about fifteen minutes
from now? How many times have you lost your salvation in the past
week? How many times have you regained it in the past week?

God's Truth

You are reading a false doctrine into those verses that contradicts other ideas in the same epistle. I've already made several arguments that you have ignored. Jesus will tell them he never knew them, but you are claiming he will have known them contrary to 1 John 3:6.

Yet you are using his words to justify sinning on occasion.

John wrote, "No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him." You have to argue that he means a lifestyle of sin, but then you can't say a "believer" that falls into a lifestyle of sin ever knew Jesus. Your interpretation is irrational and doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

You are teaching the blood of Christ is a license to sin. Stop!

The life is in the blood. The life in Christ's blood is the Spirit. It is the Spirit that cleanses us from all sin by making us incapable of sin. You claim to still sin occasionally, so can we agree you are either becoming unclean, guilty and dead when you sin, or do you think you have a license to sin occasionally?

You are mixing things that are not sin (anger) with things that will keep a person out of the kingdom (not forgiving). If you don't forgive, then you are not forgiven. That's the way it works.

That is a false doctrine, but it's hardly different from your false doctrine. You shouldn't be throwing stones in your glass house.

They are wrong, but so are you as I've pointed out.

In the Old Testament, a person would be cut off, and or killed for certain sins. However, a person might be killed by our Government, but can still be forgiven by God through Jesus. Jesus is mercy.

Do most who love God sin like that? No. However, if one does, then mercy can still be found.

Read about the prayer of David after he sinned by adultery and murder.

God's Truth

If I am not living through love, then what am I doing?

Jesus says he is the bread of life.

Tell me, how long can you live without bread and water?

oatmeal

It is impossible to lose your God given salvation for it is eternal life.

Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9

oatmeal

Not true.

We live in the period of probation, like as when the woman has received the promise of marriage but given the opportunity for HER to change her mind.

There are so many warnings in the NT of the consequences of turning away.

Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

1Co 10:5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
1Co 10:6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
1Co 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Co 10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
1Co 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
1Co 10:10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

These warnings are needed and should be taken notice of.

It is going against the Lords words to ascribe to something He never said.

LA

Context is important. Romans 11 is not referring to Christianity.

I Corinthians 10 is not about losing your salvation but about learning to avoid sin for although God does not count it against you, it does open up the believer's life to more of Satan's attacks

oatmeal

Jesus came with grace, see John 1:14.

He came and taught the Jews how to enter God's grace.

You can do right and God will be your Father, or you can do wrong and the devil will be your father. That is what the Bible says.

You are badly mistaken.

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you

Revelation 3 does not apply to Christianity. Although we do not know the timing of I Thessalonians 4:13-17, we shall ever be with the Lord after that

God's Truth

Revelation 3 does not apply to Christianity. Although we do not know the timing of I Thessalonians 4:13-17, we shall ever be with the Lord after that

Of course, Revelation 3 is from CHRIST and applies to Christianity.

Think about it harder. You are believing falseness.