ECT OSAS Col 3:3

DAN P

I already know how, which is why I corrected you. Strong's is a very reliable online tool.

Funny how when you get found out, you resort to ad hominem.

Hi and you are scaring me !!

Just where did you correct me BLOVIATOR !!

DAN P

glorydaz

I guess it depends on what you think Eph 4:30 (NIV) is saying. Jesus redeemed us all when He died and shed His blood, but here Paul is talking about when we fully realize that redemption by actually receiving eternal life.
In 2 Cor 5:17 (NIV), Paul is talking about the new creation of the New Covenant.
We are not literally made a new creature, but come into the new creation of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Yes, in Christ we are set free from the LAW which brings sin and death, but we still sin and die.
We indeed are not condemned if we are IN Jesus. I don't know what you are referring to by uncrucified or unraised?

I'm pretty sure my understanding of Hebrews is OK, but as you didn't quote any Hebrews here, what is your point?

Only that you're wrong on every single point above. Your "stipulations" are a bunch of nonsense based on your own human reasoning. Maybe you've read too many commentaries....I don't know, but you are so off base. No wonder you have no assurance of salvation.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hi to all and Col 3:3 exposes the Anti- OSAS people as wrong and the Shabbiness of Purgatory and those who trust in Water Baptism , or Tongues or a Covenant to save them !

For you are DIED and your Life has been HIDDEN with Christ in God !
former double dog (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), double dead (dead and hid)!

StanJ

Only that you're wrong on every single point above. Your "stipulations" are a bunch of nonsense based on your own human reasoning. Maybe you've read too many commentaries....I don't know, but you are so off base. No wonder you have no assurance of salvation.

I am TOTALLY assured, and it's normal to SHOW what you know and not just deny someone else's exegesis. Please, feel free to try and refute me.

Word based mystic

i have never met a pentecostal or charismatic that believes that tongues gives them salvation.

nice job Dan at trying to denigrate a group with a false supposition.

DAN P

I already know how, which is why I corrected you. Strong's is a very reliable online tool.

Funny how when you get found out, you resort to ad hominem.

Hi and STRONG'S does not teach Verbs, Tenses , Voices and MOODS !

You are KIDDING and just YAWPING !!:rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

glorydaz

I am TOTALLY assured, and it's normal to SHOW what you know and not just deny someone else's exegesis. Please, feel free to try and refute me.

The first three verses of Romans 8 refutes one of your main points. Deal with that and then we can look further.

DAN P

i have never met a pentecostal or charismatic that believes that tongues gives them salvation.

nice job Dan at trying to denigrate a group with a false supposition.

Hi and I use to be one of them !!

If you do not speak in tongues /LANGUAGES , some believe that you are not saved as they do not see the evidence of salvation as some do of Baptism !!

dan p

StanJ

Hi and I use to be one of them !!
If you do not speak in tongues /LANGUAGES , some believe that you are not saved as they do not see the evidence of salvation as some do of Baptism !!
dan p

Well then YOU and THEY were falsely taught. I am Pentecostal and tongues is an evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit, NOT of salvation. These are TWO separate issues.

StanJ

The first three verses of Romans 8 refutes one of your main points. Deal with that and then we can look further.

After 19,000 posts here I'm sure you know how to PROPERLY respond and quote posts. If you're going to just deny and equivocate, don't bother.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well then YOU and THEY were falsely taught. I am Pentecostal and tongues is an evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit, NOT of salvation. These are TWO separate issues.

So then, what is the gospel of your salvation?

StanJ

So then, what is the gospel of your salvation?

The gospel/good news is Jesus, who IS my savior. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to that event. Sometimes immediately but most times not. Acts 19:1-7 (NIV), is a good example of the latter.

DAN P

Hi , and lets have a verse for your proof ??

dan p

DAN P

The gospel/good news is Jesus, who IS my savior. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to that event. Sometimes immediately but most times not. Acts 19:1-7 (NIV), is a good example of the latter.

Hi , and just explain what Acts 19:1-7 is saying ??

#1 , Did it save them ?

#2 , What kind of Baptism is it ?

#3 , Are't there 2 KINDS of Baptisms , HERE ?

#4 If you say NO , YOU better read again !!

Explain each one !!:bang::bang:

dan p