Online Prayer Requests

Breathe

Today we had to have my mother committed involuntarily to the geriatric psychiatric ward in a local hospital for observation and a mandatory 48 hour hold. She has twice, in as many days, tried to kill my father - and has also threatened to burn down their home when he goes to sleep. She is delusional and paranoid, and has some dementia. While it was heartbreaking and unbelievably technical to do, tonight I am at peace such as I haven't known for months. My parents, spouse, and child are all safe. I am so grateful.

Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for us, and that we can find a safe and supervised permanent haven for my mother. She cannot come back to her home.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today we had to have my mother committed involuntarily to the geriatric psychiatric ward in a local hospital for observation and a mandatory 48 hour hold. She has twice, in as many days, tried to kill my father - and has also threatened to burn down their home when he goes to sleep. She is delusional and paranoid, and has some dementia. While it was heartbreaking and unbelievably technical to do, tonight I am at peace such as I haven't known for months. My parents, spouse, and child are all safe. I am so grateful.

Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for us, and that we can find a safe and supervised permanent haven for my mother. She cannot come back to her home.

Continuing to pray for your Mom.

keypurr

My mom was the same way, she would leave the house in the middle of the night and my dad went looking for her. He was about 83 at the time. Finally we had to put her in a home, within two months my Dad joined her there. They both lasted another seven years. They were together but my Mom did not know it. I know what pain your feeling friend. You have my prayers.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Please pray for a deserted abusive woman sheltered by me.

Please pray for a deserted abusive woman sheltered by me.

Due to her bad and compulsive abusive nature her family, husband and all the others who gave shelter had driven her out. Her two daughters has disowned her. Now she has sought and given shelter by me in my rented charity center in Islampur. Here I am witnessing Christ’s love especially to Muslims through charity works for 25 years. But my present Hindu landlord is angry with me for giving her shelter as she also abused her. He once gave me notice in anger, but not persisting now. My previous Hindu landlords had evicted me.

I have no home as Catholics have misappropriated my home and properties through forged deed, when given for safekeeping. But I have to obey Christ not seeking back.

She often abuses Christ and me when I admonish or can’t give her something. But I must love mine and Christ’s enemies too to be faithful to Christ. If I drive her out I will compromise Christ and she is sure to die in cold and continue in the hell she is in. Her name is Sefali Sarkar.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Violet (Mrs Psalmist) is better, still dealing the a 2-3 of respiratory exacerbation's a day, not as severe as the first two in the past couple of weeks. she seems to require daytime O2 more often as well. The pulmonary Dr may recommend home health care, that's not quite home bound.

Anyway, Praise the Lord for what has been done for Violet, for what is being done for Violet, and for what will be done for Violet.

Again, we really appreciate you all praying with us, and you'll not be forgotten either.
Violet has really been struggling for a number of days with another respiratory exacerbation and with all the meds and other helps there has been little improvement. So it's off to the Dr tomorrow to see what the problem is. Violet feels that she has been deteriorating slowly since this past August, this time is the frist sign of any significant change.

Thanks for remembering her in your prayer time.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Violet has really been struggling for a number of days with another respiratory exacerbation and with all the meds and other helps there has been little improvement. So it's off to the Dr tomorrow to see what the problem is. Violet feels that she has been deteriorating slowly since this past August, this time is the frist sign of any significant change.

Thanks for remembering her in your prayer time.
Mrs Psalmist (Violet) respiratory health is really poor, she could be at the 10% lung function range and that calls for home healthcare, we'll see. We're off to the pulmo Dr today, 10:45 a.m., so I'll be in and out of TOL for a while.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Psalmist (Violet) respiratory health is really poor, she could be at the 10% lung function range and that calls for home healthcare, we'll see. We're off to the pulmo Dr today, 10:45 a.m., so I'll be in and out of TOL for a while.
By 7:30 this morning Violet was in dire respiratory straights, so rather than risk the long drive for the Dr's appointment she was taken to the hospital at 8:00 this morning, she has pneumonia coupled with copd make for real difficult breathing.

Violet was checked in and her room by 9:30 a.m., when I left a bit ago she was resting quietly but still having difficulty, she'll be there intil this cleared up.

Again thank you for your prayers, and you kind words and encouragements.

Psalmist (Tom)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Psalmist, I'm sorry to hear about your wife's difficulties. This must be so hard for both of you. You're in my prayers.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Praying for comfort and strength for you and your wife.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you :e4e: for remembering Violet in your prayer time and in your many kind sentiments, it makes for brighter day.

It's early, I'm head for the hospital, it's an all day stay.

I'll be back late afternoon/early evening ~ Psalmist

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you :e4e: for remembering Violet in your prayer time and in your many kind sentiments, it makes for brighter day.

It's early, I'm head for the hospital, it's an all day stay.

I'll be back late afternoon/early evening ~ Psalmist
This being Violet's first 36 hours in the hospital and c-scan we have a clearer idea of her medical complications...

• Diminished lung capacity down from 22%, between 10-20%, to get an accurate lung capacity % Violet needs a full pulmonary function test, which she cannot do now and maybe not even later.
  • 3 baterial infections.
  • Pneumonia in one lung.
  • Several smaller spots being detected as a Tuberculosis, non-life threatening for now.
Again thank you for praying Violet (and me), if should could she would thank each one of individually.

Anxiety is a real problem for Violet, Violet does have Ativan available if she needs it.