Online Prayer Requests

Aimiel

Please pray for Madison Louise... she's feverish (for two weeks now) and achy... on the way to the hospital.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hallelujah! Yes! Today!

Violet is back home. Much better what we call 50/50 better, she has course of drugs to finish, and a follow-up. Yes friends we do have home healthcare, me. And quite frankly, no body does it better.

Thank you all for your prayers, support and very encouraging words.

Psalmist

:e4e:
Violet was out of the house to day for walking breathing/therapy, it went well. She's much better - Praise the Lord! ... Dr follow-up next Wednesday.

Aimiel

Praise God for her health! And... Madison is much better, she had Strep Throat. Gone in one day. :thumb:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our son's DeWayne girlfriend, well is intended DeAnna, DeAnna's mom Jackie died Sunday, all the services and final disposition are in place.

It's especially hard for DeAnna and DeWayne as the two of then cared of Jackie for about five years, Jackie had a bad fall from which she didn't recover.

Our big concern is that this family is able to come together as a family and support and help each other. We would appreciate your prayers for the Krebs family, the service will 22nd, and DeWayne said the focal point of the message is John 14:1-3, 6.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I usually do not say much about my respiratory health issue as it has been at least poor but stable.

For about 10 days I've struggle do to high allergy issues here in Houston area, and there doesn't seem to any relief as yet from MOAA forecast.

So this where I'm at, I'm O2 24/7 now at 3-4 lpm's, it was 2 lpm at night and in the day as needed. The lung treatment mends are sufficient but too frequent. This can also indicate a serious change in my lung condition. When I take off the O2 my pulse-ox drops from 92-93 on O2 at 3-4 lmp's to 78-79 pulse-ox readings on room air, so that indicates there is a problem.

Pray with me for wisdom as I speak with the Pulmo Dr on Monday. This may necessitate going to the hospital for a c-scan and subsequent diagnosis. I believe that my lings have been becoming more diminished since last September.

I may be gone from TOL for a while, I cannot say for sure at this point, just wanted you to be aware of where I'm at with lung thing.

Bless you...

Psalmist

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I usually do not say much about my respiratory health issue as it has been at least poor but stable.

For about 10 days I've struggle do to high allergy issues here in Houston area, and there doesn't seem to any relief as yet from MOAA forecast.

So this where I'm at, I'm O2 24/7 now at 3-4 lpm's, it was 2 lpm at night and in the day as needed. The lung treatment mends are sufficient but too frequent. This can also indicate a serious change in my lung condition. When I take off the O2 my pulse-ox drops from 92-93 on O2 at 3-4 lmp's to 78-79 pulse-ox readings on room air, so that indicates there is a problem.

Pray with me for wisdom as I speak with the Pulmo Dr on Monday. This may necessitate going to the hospital for a c-scan and subsequent diagnosis. I believe that my lings have been becoming more diminished since last September.

I may be gone from TOL for a while, I cannot say for sure at this point, just wanted you to be aware of where I'm at with lung thing.

Bless you...

Psalmist

Psalmist, I'm so sorry to hear about this. It sounds very worrisome. You'll be in my prayers.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Update...

As of today, Wednesday. The Monday phone consult with Pulmo Dr resulted in the application of a strong seven day taper of steroids for the lung condition, no antibiotics, and I've not heard anything concerning the x-ray yet, that usually takes two days or so. The Dr said that the current allergy conditions will heighten COPD distress regardless of the illness stage. We've been out only a couple of times.

As for the O2 situation, still on it, getting to a lower lpm is helping, I was running 3-3.5 lpm, now I'm at 2.5 lpm, pulse-ox numbers are 90-92%, room off O2 goes to 85% and bounces back to 90-92% when I go back on O2, however I do not tire as quick, and that's a good thing. I'm sleeping through most of the night, unless I need to nebulize, and nebulizing is still 3-4 times a day.

Not being able to be carry out some daily activities at the nursing home is, yes, discouraging and disappointing at the same time, which stems from other restrictions that impede daily activity...However that still doesn't keep me from Praising the Lord, sing the blessed songs of Zion, bathing in God's Word, and knowing that like Mrs Psalmist and I, we're all are taken care of.

I/we thank you all for your prayerful support, and kind encouragements.​

IMJerusha

Any way I could get some prayer for my son right this minute? He's taking a very important test which he needs to pass for one thing and do well on for another. It started at 2PM EST.